Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

I can't read hindi. What does this mean??

sammierdx Newbie
sammierdx
sammierdx

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I found it online.

??????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ?????

HELP!

sammierdx Newbie
sammierdx
sammierdx

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
That wasn't supposed to happen. the ACTUAL hindi writing was supposed to show up :(

I'm sorry
walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammierdx

That wasn't supposed to happen. the ACTUAL hindi writing was supposed to show up :(

I'm sorry

If you can find an Indian friend, you could have a solution to your problem, as none of us can find out what you wanted to express.   If you do not know the language, you will find it difficult to follow the dialogues.  We give regular written updates in English, and you can fill in the blanks.  If you need any help, you can send a Personal Message.  At the bottom there is a button, "Buddy", click on it and add it to your list, and you can send them a personal message.  Always willing to be of help.   May be I am completely off the mark !
sammierdx Newbie
sammierdx
sammierdx

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Will do:)
 I do get the series if there wasn't any subtitles just because I FEEL what they mean. I'd watch it even if there weren't any subs. hehe and the help of starplus's recaps :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index