Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 16th march (Page 2)

JustShanta Goldie
JustShanta
JustShanta

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=bvs7691]
....that Kanhas Radha is with him but kanha is keeping away his radha from him.........LOL..........ekdum sachi baat bumbum.......Clap........Kanha is being very bad here........... Tongue...........Kanha is also thinking to himself that I have to do something here........Wink........and Radha next to him is nudging it..........Wink.........ok ok nothing of this sort happened.......Embarrassed.......... this is again Mistis imagination running wild..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...........so Kanha is thinking and then the horse cart with Phuljhari passes the temple.........Ermm..and Kanha picks up the phone and calls........ring ring.........LOL.........and horsie says yes ........Wink.........Kanha reply-......u will stop here..........TongueTongue.........horsies reply.........do I have a choice........LOL.........Kanha-not really........Ermm............horsie-this is not fair, I thought that I will take some rest later on and now you are asking me to stop here..........Tongue..........but poor horsie due to Kanhas might he had to stop..........Ouch..........and then the horse man says.........haila why did the horse stop........Wink.........the horse to himself........LOL.........its so difficult being a horse.......TongueOuch..I can't even tell you that Kanha asked me to stop............Ouch

Misti...its been a treat to read all your updates since the start of CB2 ClapClap
Had to comment today... totally loved "mistis wild running imagination"LOLLOL

Thank you.... Big smile

Ditto,  Mishti, you n your imagination   Thumbs Up thank you   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691laxmismisti73

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Misti, Loved your comentsClapROFL. Previous life  Kanha had to deal with snakes and now horses to bring Phuljhuri and BumBum together. What's next?

Edited by laxmis - 16 March 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691JustShantasigridNeerjaamisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bvs7691

....that Kanhas Radha is with him but kanha is keeping away his radha from him.........LOL..........ekdum sachi baat bumbum.......Clap........Kanha is being very bad here........... Tongue...........Kanha is also thinking to himself that I have to do something here........Wink........and Radha next to him is nudging it..........Wink.........ok ok nothing of this sort happened.......Embarrassed.......... this is again Mistis imagination running wild..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...........so Kanha is thinking and then the horse cart with Phuljhari passes the temple.........Ermm..and Kanha picks up the phone and calls........ring ring.........LOL.........and horsie says yes ........Wink.........Kanha reply-......u will stop here..........TongueTongue.........horsies reply.........do I have a choice........LOL.........Kanha-not really........Ermm............horsie-this is not fair, I thought that I will take some rest later on and now you are asking me to stop here..........Tongue..........but poor horsie due to Kanhas might he had to stop..........Ouch..........and then the horse man says.........haila why did the horse stop........Wink.........the horse to himself........LOL.........its so difficult being a horse.......TongueOuch..I can't even tell you that Kanha asked me to stop............Ouch

Misti...its been a treat to read all your updates since the start of CB2 ClapClap

Thank you.... Big smile

Thankyou......well they can't show the horse stopping and the camera on the idol and not expect me to comment.Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691sigrid

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustShanta

[QUOTE=bvs7691]

Thank you.... Big smile

Ditto,  Mishti, you n your imagination   Thumbs Up thank you   

You are welcome Shanta......Wink
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmis

Misti, Loved your comentsClapROFL. Previous life  Kanha had to deal with snakes and now horses to bring Phuljhuri and BumBum together. What's next?

Thank you laxmis...Wink.....I am now wondering whether the PH and the channel will ever realize that Kanha in every episode actively taking part in bringing them together might change him from being the essence of the show to a character in the show .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipaklaxmis

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Thank you laxmis...Wink.....I am now wondering whether the PH and the channel will ever realize that Kanha in every episode actively taking part in bringing them together might change him from being the essence of the show to a character in the show .
The difference between CB1 and CB2 is that I used to get mad at Kanha - the character from burning track onwards and  now I just laugh.

Besides making sure that Kabutarni is scheming (her monologues) and Dev and Radhika are divine couple (all the references etc.),  there are two other things that are in overdose.  First of all Kanha having so much spare time that he is making arrangements for short dates and other is these once in a lifetime puja muharats.  First we had that "once in 100 years" muhurat that came again in 12 years (married couple praying on that day were destined to live together for ever).  Then there was the auspicious day when Radhika met her Kishn Kanhiya and the next one for that puja (can't remember) where all wishes of Dev were going to come true.  I guess he only included meeting Phuljhari and not anything else.

So every month there would be small problems and Kanha would intervene.  Of course he would keep silent when Radhika or Dev gets burnt or tortured.  The problem is that these characters never worship for proper things.  So Dev would ask Kanha to help him meet Radhika but would never ask him to persuade Radhika to give her name and the address.  Same thing with Radhika.  She would ask to meet her Kishn Kanhiya but would never ask for clues that would help her recognize him or ask Kanha to let her know his name and address.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ansa786laxmisJustShantachipakbvs7691..yajnaseni..sigridNeerjaamisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by misti73

The difference between CB1 and CB2 is that I used to get mad at Kanha - the character from burning track onwards and  now I just laugh.

Angie the Mother of India episode in CB1 was the clincher for me.

Besides making sure that Kabutarni is scheming (her monologues) and Dev and Radhika are divine couple (all the references etc.),  there are two other things that are in overdose.  First of all Kanha having so much spare time that he is making arrangements for short dates and other is these once in a lifetime puja muharats.  First we had that "once in 100 years" muhurat that came again in 12 years (married couple praying on that day were destined to live together for ever).  Then there was the auspicious day when Radhika met her Kishn Kanhiya and the next one for that puja (can't remember) where all wishes of Dev were going to come true.  I guess he only included meeting Phuljhari and not anything else.
Ahh I think Devs was also  the same auspicious day.....Radhikas was in the morning while Devs was in the evening

So every month there would be small problems and Kanha would intervene.  Of course he would keep silent when Radhika or Dev gets burnt or tortured.  The problem is that these characters never worship for proper things.  So Dev would ask Kanha to help him meet Radhika but would never ask him to persuade Radhika to give her name and the address.  Same thing with Radhika.  She would ask to meet her Kishn Kanhiya but would never ask for clues that would help her recognize him or ask Kanha to let her know his name and address.
Here till now it is not some problem every month.......its some problem every other day that Kanha has to solve........at this rate he is again going to be tired and will go for a five years ninni.Well the animals also need some work to do that is why all the important work like searching for someones address......knowing someones name .........so thatwill be left for the animal kingdom.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipaklaxmissigrid

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
First of all, hats off for this update Clap
I've never read such a hilarious update LOL LOL
Loved the names Bumbum and Phuljari for our RaDev Wink
Loved how u wrote about each scene so hilariously and cutely Tongue
Ur wild imagination was simply outstanding Clap
Kanha and the horse's phone conversation...omg what a covo LOLLOL