Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bvs7691

Misti...its been a treat to read all your updates since the start of CB2 πŸ‘πŸ‘
Had to comment today... totally loved "mistis wild running imagination"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you.... πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou......well they can't show the horse stopping and the camera on the idol and not expect me to comment.πŸ˜‰ 
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustShanta

You are welcome Shanta......πŸ˜‰

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmis

Misti, Loved your comentsπŸ‘πŸ€£. Previous life  Kanha had to deal with snakes and now horses to bring Phuljhuri and BumBum together. What's next?

Thank you laxmis...πŸ˜‰.....I am now wondering whether the PH and the channel will ever realize that Kanha in every episode actively taking part in bringing them together might change him from being the essence of the show to a character in the show .
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Thank you laxmis...πŸ˜‰.....I am now wondering whether the PH and the channel will ever realize that Kanha in every episode actively taking part in bringing them together might change him from being the essence of the show to a character in the show .

The difference between CB1 and CB2 is that I used to get mad at Kanha - the character from burning track onwards and  now I just laugh.

Besides making sure that Kabutarni is scheming (her monologues) and Dev and Radhika are divine couple (all the references etc.),  there are two other things that are in overdose.  First of all Kanha having so much spare time that he is making arrangements for short dates and other is these once in a lifetime puja muharats.  First we had that "once in 100 years" muhurat that came again in 12 years (married couple praying on that day were destined to live together for ever).  Then there was the auspicious day when Radhika met her Kishn Kanhiya and the next one for that puja (can't remember) where all wishes of Dev were going to come true.  I guess he only included meeting Phuljhari and not anything else.

So every month there would be small problems and Kanha would intervene.  Of course he would keep silent when Radhika or Dev gets burnt or tortured.  The problem is that these characters never worship for proper things.  So Dev would ask Kanha to help him meet Radhika but would never ask him to persuade Radhika to give her name and the address.  Same thing with Radhika.  She would ask to meet her Kishn Kanhiya but would never ask for clues that would help her recognize him or ask Kanha to let her know his name and address.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

The difference between CB1 and CB2 is that I used to get mad at Kanha - the character from burning track onwards and  now I just laugh.

Angie the Mother of India episode in CB1 was the clincher for me.

Besides making sure that Kabutarni is scheming (her monologues) and Dev and Radhika are divine couple (all the references etc.),  there are two other things that are in overdose.  First of all Kanha having so much spare time that he is making arrangements for short dates and other is these once in a lifetime puja muharats.  First we had that "once in 100 years" muhurat that came again in 12 years (married couple praying on that day were destined to live together for ever).  Then there was the auspicious day when Radhika met her Kishn Kanhiya and the next one for that puja (can't remember) where all wishes of Dev were going to come true.  I guess he only included meeting Phuljhari and not anything else.
Ahh I think Devs was also  the same auspicious day.....Radhikas was in the morning while Devs was in the evening

So every month there would be small problems and Kanha would intervene.  Of course he would keep silent when Radhika or Dev gets burnt or tortured.  The problem is that these characters never worship for proper things.  So Dev would ask Kanha to help him meet Radhika but would never ask him to persuade Radhika to give her name and the address.  Same thing with Radhika.  She would ask to meet her Kishn Kanhiya but would never ask for clues that would help her recognize him or ask Kanha to let her know his name and address.
Here till now it is not some problem every month.......its some problem every other day that Kanha has to solve........at this rate he is again going to be tired and will go for a five years ninni.Well the animals also need some work to do that is why all the important work like searching for someones address......knowing someones name .........so thatwill be left for the animal kingdom.   

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First of all, hats off for this update πŸ‘
I've never read such a hilarious update LOL πŸ˜†
Loved the names Bumbum and Phuljari for our RaDev πŸ˜‰
Loved how u wrote about each scene so hilariously and cutely πŸ˜›
Ur wild imagination was simply outstanding πŸ‘
Kanha and the horse's phone conversation...omg what a covo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loved that part the most πŸ˜›
I was laughing thoroughly...kasam se πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
In short, i totally enjoyed reading this πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Keep it up!!! ⭐️
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bumbum=Dev

Phuljhari=Radhika

Kabutarni=Maheshwari

Ahh'.today I feel like commentary.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³...........well I like Bumbum and his very important journey with Phuljhari patting his head........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........

Misti great commentary was reminded of u at many places in fact I mentioned in the bracket during one Kabutarni's soliloquiesπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

So Bumbum is maintaining vigilance at the ghat and keeping an eye on all the boats coming in from Rawal..........πŸ€”.........he is counting..........boat one...........no neeli chunri........😭........boat two........no neeli chunri.........😭........anyway boat four no neeli chunri girl.......😭............did I miss her?..πŸ˜”...so Bumbum go to the college na.......😳......anyway then we have Purohits and blah blah there..........😳..........not interested chunnu munnu until you show something substantial...........not interested in amma nodding and padma making tea and kabutarni's self talk..........πŸ₯±..........by the way why is that lady standing behind amma........πŸ€”............is she ammas bodyguard or she is ammas helper? But Padmas comment regarding her son...........I have read someone mentioning that in this forum ........πŸ€”..I can't remember who.......πŸ€”.......

ok the great researchπŸ˜†πŸ˜† of CMs

.Anyway where is Bumbum.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›........I want to follow him today........πŸ˜›...........ahh there is he...........he has the pout........πŸ˜† and he is sad........😭.......Bumbum don't be sad ..ahh he is in front of the temple and he decides to go in and has a very serious heart to heart talk with kanha there.........πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...........that Kanhas Radha is with him but kanha is keeping away his radha from him.........πŸ˜†..........ekdum sachi baat bumbum.......πŸ‘........Kanha is being very bad here........... πŸ˜›...........Kanha is also thinking to himself that I have to do something here........πŸ˜‰........and Radha next to him is nudging it..........πŸ˜‰.........ok ok nothing of this sort happened.......😳.......... this is again Mistis imagination running wild..........😳😳...........so Kanha is thinking and then the horse cart with Phuljhari passes the temple.........πŸ€”..and Kanha picks up the phone and calls........ring ring.........πŸ˜†.........and horsie says yes ........πŸ˜‰.........Kanha reply-......u will stop here..........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.........horsies reply.........do I have a choice........πŸ˜†.........Kanha-not really........πŸ€”............horsie-this is not fair, I thought that I will take some rest later on and now you are asking me to stop here..........πŸ˜›..........but poor horsie due to Kanhas might he had to stop....................and then the horse man says.........haila why did the horse stop........πŸ˜‰.........the horse to himself........πŸ˜†.........its so difficult being a horse.......πŸ˜›..I can't even tell you that Kanha asked me to stop..............sorry .....Misti is coming back.....😳.........so the cart stops and Bumbum sees Phuljhari........πŸ˜‰..........But then the horsie decides enough is enough so he starts moving........πŸ˜†.Bumbum quickly wears his shoes .........chalo theek hai..........I thought Bumbum will start running without wearing his shoes............and Bumbum shouts at the tangewala to stop.................aiyoo Bumbum not the tangewala but the horsie..😳..I mean ask the horsie to stop........😳😳.......Kanha did not ask the tangewala to stop but told the horsie to stop.......😳😳........what does Tangewala have to do anything in it.................anyway the horsie walks..........cart moves and bumbum runs..........the Phuljhari thinks that why am I feeling that someone is near........ahh so Kanha activated Phuljharis ahsaas.......πŸ˜›..and the Bumbum comes and he leaps on the cart.....

And Phuljhari goes..you again......πŸ˜†..........what are you doing on this tanga........😳..and Bumbum says well the tanga is taking you and so it is taking me.......😳..........horsie mutters to himself and you both don't know anything..........😳..........then Phuljhari says that I am going to college but you could have taken a different tanga..........πŸ‘.......horsie again mutters..........what! after Kanha made me stop when I didn't want to stop you are now saying that he should have taken a different tanga............😳😳........ anyway Bumbum says that oh I was in a hurry........😳..........Yes Bumbum we all know your hurry..........😳........and Phuljhari continues...........have we met before...........Bumbum........yes yesterday and you have forgotten........😭.......aww Bumbum you thought she has forgotten about you.......πŸ˜›........Phuljhari pats his head and says..........no I somehow feel that we have met each other before.......πŸ€”...........Phulhari..........now look what you have done...........πŸ€”............you are now stuck with him........πŸ˜†.........Bumbum.........lo bachu...........Phuljhari has given you an opening...........πŸ˜†..........and he continues...............yes that means we have a connection from our earlier life..........😳..........hee hee Bumbum that's so true........πŸ˜†.........and they reach college and the tanga stops and the horse says thank God..........😳..........now I am free, and the bumbum wants to pay but Phuljhari wants to contribute and Bumbum says later you can fulfill your ehsaan........πŸ˜ƒ...........and the tange wala goes..........bye bye horsie........😳...........thats from Misti.........😳.......... Phuljhari starts walking towards the college gates and Bumbum follows her and he tells her that he wants to tell her something.......😳.........Phuljhari ..........ok so tell..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........Bumbum awwwwwwwww...........here.........on the road........😳............hee hee Bumbum see what happens when you tell all this to Phuljhari.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............and then they get told that the college is closed till holi..................will open after holi...........and Bumbum blurts out that he was here in the morning and then gets caught...................and Phuljhari wants to go home...........but Bumbum wants to now research on where have they met earlier..........πŸ˜›.............but there is no rickshaw...........common Bumbum become rickshawala and take her to the ghat........😳...........anyway Phuljhari says bye bye and don't follow me...........and Bumbum says we might meet again...........and then Bumbum becomes a rickshaw driver and wriggles his eyebrow..........😳 ...........Bumbum I like it when you wriggle your eyebrows.......πŸ˜ƒ...........and gets almost hit by Phuljhari..........and then he wears a lungi........😲.........aiyooo.....😲😲......that too lungi raised to the knee........😲...........aiyayayoooooooo.........😲.........and offers Phuljhari............idly.......'πŸ€”........and this time Phuljhari hits her head.........πŸ˜›...........hmm maybe she didn't expect idli as a gift.........πŸ€”..........then shows his chest to Phuljhari and phuljhari blushes.....😳..........and he wears a sari and phuljhari laughs.........and then as a monkey..........anyway and then again as bumbumand Phuljhar falls and Bumbum becomes bholenath and says common visit to the doctor.........πŸ€”...........

I thought all wanted to see his chest not knees with a folded lungi i was waiting what ur thoughts will be on this sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Comment-Bumbum is a kid..............he is in for some rude awakening and disappointments. Liked Phuljhari............she is enjoying this guy and his pranks'is not shy but quite bold............asks direct questions............knows her boundaries.............now interested in seeing whether she will come knowing that there is no college?......and if she comes and her father finds out what will her fathers reaction be? I am not talking about the mother here.......... Kabutarni is in for the shock of her life if she mistakes Phuljharis quietness as being a shy and scared girl whom she can control.

Not commenting on Purohits because again things are pingponging there......but I sincerely hope that Bumbum is dreaming about Phuljhari being there.....and if Phuljhari is there then it is due to some logical reason..........the raunchy songs are not bumbums choice but someone else and Bumbum has no connection with all that. 

it was a totally entertainment episode concentrating on BumBUm and PHuljari as holi ME is fast approaching and there is only one day in between yes was kind of a relief when Virat said I will do my bit and then Kabutar's contribution is also there.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ kavi sammelan Viraat was also toned down and smiling and not glaring at the camera By the way PF me sabki khopdi ghass charene gayi haiπŸ˜†

Forgot to mention before........I was seeing Sholay again today....but this time on Bumbum and Phuljhari.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Misti, your comments today were so totally over the top hilarious. Loved the convo about the horsie and Kanha. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Am splitting and ROFL all over my desk. Lucky am early to work and no one here yet to hear me. πŸ˜‰

Laagey raho misti meri ma. πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ahh'.today I feel like commentary.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³...........well I like Bumbum and his very important journey with Phuljhari patting his head........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........

Bumbum's journey with Phuljhari was funny but that was the only interesting thing in the episode.  Overall, your commentary is hilarious and I was laughing out loud when I read it.  While watching the horse scenes, your commentary came into mind and I was really happy that they showed a scene which brought your best sense of humor.

So Bumbum is maintaining vigilance at the ghat and keeping an eye on all the boats coming in from Rawal..........πŸ€”.........he is counting..........boat one...........no neeli chunri........😭........boat two........no neeli chunri.........😭........anyway boat four no neeli chunri girl.......😭............did I miss her?..πŸ˜”...so Bumbum go to the college na.......😳......anyway then we have Purohits and blah blah there..........😳..........not interested chunnu munnu until you show something substantial...........not interested in amma nodding and padma making tea and kabutarni's self talk..........πŸ₯±..........by the way why is that lady standing behind amma........πŸ€”............is she ammas bodyguard or she is ammas helper? But Padmas comment regarding her son...........I have read someone mentioning that in this forum ........πŸ€”..I can't remember who.......πŸ€”.......

Got it that Bumbum's initial steps were logical.  But wouldn't it be better to ask the girl to ask for her name at least or do people in divine love don't that.  Is not asking for a name or address is a rule where your ehsas or Kanha would help you find people in a densely populated country like India. 

Now PF is the weakest link of this show and that is a problem.  This is the main family where all the action will take place from next week onwards and I feel like fast forwarding their scenes.  The only reason for not doing so was that I could respond in this thread properly.   Maheswari as a controller of things is just not working with me.  She is too much over the top with her actions and yet it is not logical that nobody questions her.  Padma who was smart enough to figure out Maheswari's greed is not intelligent enough to question Maheswari's eagerness to marry Rohan.  Honestly all the scenes involving Amba, Padma and Maheswari are snooze worthy for me.  There is no subtlety from Kabutarni and other two act dumb.

This week Dev is likeable because he is not interacting with Kabutarni.  When he starts doing that,  I have a feeling I would start disliking him again and that is not good for a show.  Since they are copying so much from CB1, let me use that show as a context.  In the first year, Amma was the catalyst for certain things to happen.  But she was not the person in control and wasn't shown that way.  Then there was PF which was very likeable and the likeability extended to its grey and black characters such as Chachoo, Arjun and Mrinalini.  You watched their scenes and did not feel like fast forwarding them.   Now Amma was totally unbearable in the second year as she became the main person who controlled everything and it was done by bringing down every character of PF.  They are doing the same with Kabutarni.  Her loudness is beginning to remind me of Amma and I feel like fast forwarding her scenes which is not a good thing.  How are they going to attract new audience if they don't bring a likeability factor.

The audience are tired of such characters and want subtle and nuanced grey characters.

.Anyway where is Bumbum.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›........I want to follow him today........πŸ˜›...........ahh there is he...........he has the pout........πŸ˜† and he is sad........😭.......Bumbum don't be sad ..ahh he is in front of the temple and he decides to go in and has a very serious heart to heart talk with kanha there.........πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...........that Kanhas Radha is with him but kanha is keeping away his radha from him.........πŸ˜†..........ekdum sachi baat bumbum.......πŸ‘........Kanha is being very bad here........... πŸ˜›...........Kanha is also thinking to himself that I have to do something here........πŸ˜‰........and Radha next to him is nudging it..........πŸ˜‰.........ok ok nothing of this sort happened.......😳.......... this is again Mistis imagination running wild..........😳😳...........so Kanha is thinking and then the horse cart with Phuljhari passes the temple.........πŸ€”..and Kanha picks up the phone and calls........ring ring.........πŸ˜†.........and horsie says yes ........πŸ˜‰.........Kanha reply-......u will stop here..........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.........horsies reply.........do I have a choice........πŸ˜†.........Kanha-not really........πŸ€”............horsie-this is not fair, I thought that I will take some rest later on and now you are asking me to stop here..........πŸ˜›..........but poor horsie due to Kanhas might he had to stop....................and then the horse man says.........haila why did the horse stop........πŸ˜‰.........the horse to himself........πŸ˜†.........its so difficult being a horse.......πŸ˜›..I can't even tell you that Kanha asked me to stop..............sorry .....Misti is coming back.....😳.........so the cart stops and Bumbum sees Phuljhari........πŸ˜‰..........But then the horsie decides enough is enough so he starts moving........πŸ˜†.Bumbum quickly wears his shoes .........chalo theek hai..........I thought Bumbum will start running without wearing his shoes............and Bumbum shouts at the tangewala to stop.................aiyoo Bumbum not the tangewala but the horsie..😳..I mean ask the horsie to stop........😳😳.......Kanha did not ask the tangewala to stop but told the horsie to stop.......😳😳........what does Tangewala have to do anything in it.................anyway the horsie walks..........cart moves and bumbum runs..........the Phuljhari thinks that why am I feeling that someone is near........ahh so Kanha activated Phuljharis ahsaas.......πŸ˜›..and the Bumbum comes and he leaps on the cart.....

I would have rolled my eyes at this scene if it wasn't for your commentary.  Honestly, why do they have to show Dev praying for one date with his DG and Kanha fulfilling his wish by stopping the horse.  As if the audience didn't get the message, they had to ram it down their throats by playing that "Kanha" music.  We get it, chunnu munnu.  In my humble opinion, the scene would have worked better if they had shown it either as a coincidence or Dev praying like Radhika did to Kanha in a simple manner.  The whole scene was unneccessary and they are overdoing Kanha factor.  Stop it and show Kanha factor where it is needed in a subtle way.

And Phuljhari goes..you again......πŸ˜†..........what are you doing on this tanga........😳..and Bumbum says well the tanga is taking you and so it is taking me.......😳..........horsie mutters to himself and you both don't know anything..........😳..........then Phuljhari says that I am going to college but you could have taken a different tanga..........πŸ‘.......horsie again mutters..........what! after Kanha made me stop when I didn't want to stop you are now saying that he should have taken a different tanga............😳😳........ anyway Bumbum says that oh I was in a hurry........😳..........Yes Bumbum we all know your hurry..........😳........and Phuljhari continues...........have we met before...........Bumbum........yes yesterday and you have forgotten........😭.......aww Bumbum you thought she has forgotten about you.......πŸ˜›........Phuljhari pats his head and says..........no I somehow feel that we have met each other before.......πŸ€”...........Phulhari..........now look what you have done...........πŸ€”............you are now stuck with him........πŸ˜†.........Bumbum.........lo bachu...........Phuljhari has given you an opening...........πŸ˜†..........and he continues...............yes that means we have a connection from our earlier life..........😳..........hee hee Bumbum that's so true........πŸ˜†.........and they reach college and the tanga stops and the horse says thank God..........😳..........now I am free, and the bumbum wants to pay but Phuljhari wants to contribute and Bumbum says later you can fulfill your ehsaan........πŸ˜ƒ...........and the tange wala goes..........bye bye horsie........😳...........thats from Misti.........😳.......... Phuljhari starts walking towards the college gates and Bumbum follows her and he tells her that he wants to tell her something.......😳.........Phuljhari ..........ok so tell..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........Bumbum awwwwwwwww...........here.........on the road........😳............hee hee Bumbum see what happens when you tell all this to Phuljhari.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............and then they get told that the college is closed till holi..................will open after holi...........and Bumbum blurts out that he was here in the morning and then gets caught...................and Phuljhari wants to go home...........but Bumbum wants to now research on where have they met earlier..........πŸ˜›

Ok I liked this scene just because both of them were so happy to see each other.  This Phuljhari is more fun and she enjoys life.  So she is no goody two shoes who would gasp at the audacity of a stranger.  She liked Bumbum during the boat ride and now is enjoying his company and his bold moves amuse her.  Bumbum on the other hand is so smitten that he has forgotten Kabutarni and that is good in my books.  This Bumbum with kid like enthusiasm is very amusing.  Phuljhari is a candy for him that he must have promptly at any cost.  Again I see it as an action of somebody who has found somebody who can fill his emptiness.  Anyway Radhika is the mature one in this relationship and Bumbum is a kid.

.............but there is no rickshaw...........common Bumbum become rickshawala and take her to the ghat........😳...........anyway Phuljhari says bye bye and don't follow me...........and Bumbum says we might meet again...........and then Bumbum becomes a rickshaw driver and wriggles his eyebrow..........😳 ...........Bumbum I like it when you wriggle your eyebrows.......πŸ˜ƒ...........and gets almost hit by Phuljhari..........and then he wears a lungi........😲.........aiyooo.....😲😲......that too lungi raised to the knee........😲...........aiyayayoooooooo.........😲.........and offers Phuljhari............idly.......'πŸ€”........and this time Phuljhari hits her head.........πŸ˜›...........hmm maybe she didn't expect idli as a gift.........πŸ€”..........then shows his chest to Phuljhari and phuljhari blushes.....😳..........and he wears a sari and phuljhari laughs.........and then as a monkey..........anyway and then again as bumbumand Phuljhar falls and Bumbum becomes bholenath and says common visit to the doctor.........πŸ€”...........

Now these scenes and yet confusing for me.  Initially I thought Phuljhari was imagining Bumbum in various places until the last scene where he is standing like a monkey.  But then they showed Phuljhari laughing at his antics and I had to imagine that those were real scenes.  But he changed into that shirt and dhoti and then lungi quickly.  

It seems that the new combination would be chest and lungi..

Comment-Bumbum is a kid..............he is in for some rude awakening and disappointments. Liked Phuljhari............she is enjoying this guy and his pranks'is not shy but quite bold............asks direct questions............knows her boundaries.............now interested in seeing whether she will come knowing that there is no college?......and if she comes and her father finds out what will her fathers reaction be? I am not talking about the mother here.......... Kabutarni is in for the shock of her life if she mistakes Phuljharis quietness as being a shy and scared girl whom she can control.

Bumbum is living in a dream world.  This is probably the first time he is doing something for himself and he has forgotten his obligations.  He wants Phuljhari and he is going full speed with that.  It seems that they have changed his character since the promos where he was shown as reserved and running away from Phuljhari.  Maybe that would come when he finds out that Radhika has been selected as a bride for Rohan.  Depending on how they do it but it may be jarring to see him move from an enthusiastic kid to a reserved and resistant person in few days. 

I am liking Phuljhari. Misti, as you mentioned they have changed her characterization but not that much from the childhood.  I wonder if this Mathura university thing is a new addition.  Perhaps previously the gurukul was the extent of Radhika's education as it would have prepared her for Mrs. RP position.  But then they decided to make it more urban and brought the college scene.  I like it this way but they have graduated Dev from the college (wasn't he supposed to be college going guy?).  

The real change for me would be if they don't continue with the mistaken identities where Radhika says yes to Rohan's proposal thinking it is from Dev and so on.  In any case, Kabutarni is in for a rude shock when she sees this Phuljhari.

Not commenting on Purohits because again things are pingponging there......but I sincerely hope that Bumbum is dreaming about Phuljhari being there.....and if Phuljhari is there then it is due to some logical reason..........the raunchy songs are not bumbums choice but someone else and Bumbum has no connection with all that.  

The second scene of Purohits was again jarring to me.  Viraath is somewhat interesting but his wife comes across as a caricature.  What is surprising is that dynamics between Kabutarni and Mohini are not picked up by anybody.  They just nod when she is praised sarcastically by Kabutarni.  Isn't her obnoxious behavior obvious?  Now Kabutarni came into her real roop when she called Dev a servant with disdain or endorsed Viraath calling Dev a servant.  How come Amma or Padma are still considering her a devi?  If they are not,  why not tell it to the audience.  It is not creating any mystery but just irritating the audience.  I am now founding the entire PF with the exception of Dev and Rohan as too one dimensional and boring.  They just are becoming unwatchable - again not a good sign.

Forgot to mention before........I was seeing Sholay again today....but this time on Bumbum and Phuljhari.πŸ˜ƒ'

This one I can see.  Bumbum was very funny.  I also liked Phuljhari's pragmatic nature when she didn't offer the full fare.  Bumbum shared the ride and hence she only had to pay the half.  If he didn't take it, so be it and she let it go.  Also, she was aware of his flirting and excuses and let him know that.  I would be interested to see if she lies to her father for Bumbum tomorrow or she decides not to go meet him eventually.

Finally an observation:  I am not anticipating very high TRPs based on current track.  Despite their claims of CB2 being different, they are copying everything audience liked from the first year of the show and showing us in over the top manner.  In order to make the show interesting, they just need to keep the essence of first show which they have done by keeping the name and lead actors along with Kanha and spirituality factor.  But while majority of CB1 characters were likeable, here half of the characters are unlikeable and I don't include Shanti in it.  

They need to make it different by developing stories for side characters.  Mohini has no other thing to do except to follow Viraath and talk about him being the RP.  Padma and Amma have no work except to nod to Kabutarni and Kabutarni has nothing to do except curse her husband in her mind and think loudly about finding a puppet wife for Rohan.  Radhika's family have plenty to do in the meantime.  His brother has his side business and even the sister is interested in finding a guy.

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Was it not odd and fast in Radhika,s context as she met a stranger  (Dev ) first time ,and yes he helped her and she felt attraction to that stranger....Next day she is telling him that she feels there is connection between them....How come you say all this to a stranger when you know nothing about him.....Out spoken does not mean you blurt out  your thoughts in one meeting  as you know nothing about him , he may be stalker...Think this all about divine connection conversation .should have taken after few meetings..But Creatives does not have time as have to meet some deadline, so along with Dev Radhika moving  in fast lane....Yes agree with you Misti , Kanha .s factor  should not be  at every turnaround and  should not be turned in to a  character.....Angie as about M, s decision to get Rohan married is not a big thing in joint business family....there is nothing odd here,After senior RP she is the head of the family....That is another thing to find out if she forces Rohan to get married to the girl  of her choice....Then have to see the reaction of Padma.....Agree In PH there is not comfort level in Purohit house, as was in CB1 ,where you felt that you were in a family. atmosphere with all white ,black , grey colors....
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago