And y thank god its friday...??????????

ridzzi its hc πŸ˜†
Posted: 13 years ago
see ya maria! πŸ€— Happy Holi to you too! πŸ˜‰
Have a Happy and Safe Journey! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by maria2285

hey all....

time to leave...😭 going out of station tonight and will be back by sunday night hopefully...

till then no Harshiya, no IF, no FB....😭😭 will miss today's episode too.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

will miss OS's and VM's from lubz, will miss updates from vandy di, sita

miss heer's creations, late night chats with 3 musketeers, my sweet sis nidhi, pics by capsie..😭

juveria, jennifer, silky and everyone.... enjoy today's episode and u allllllllll, don't forget to miss meπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

Anyways, i'll be carrying my ipod with me so that i don't miss harshiya for the 2 days...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

And before i leave.... HAPPY HOLI TO EVERYONE.... 

let this holi bring all colors to your life and success and smile always.. Love u all,,,, mwaaahhh

and posting one of my fav pic before leaving... enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy🀣🀣 bye alll

*feels gr8 reading the bold brown colour line*
hw sweet dii😳..hjave a gr8 n safr journey...take caree.........luv yaaπŸ€—...and will miss u laodssCry................Happy holi to u tooπŸ˜› Edited by lilsweety - 13 years ago
Originally posted by heer_varsha

yes silky got ur os and i must say ur a fantastic writer.muwahhhhhhhhhhhhh,luv u 😳 πŸ€—

thanku thanku
lubz di u must feel proud.
Originally posted by lilsweety

<div></div>hw sweet dii😳..hjave a gr8 n safr journey...take caree.........luv yaaπŸ€—...and will miss u laodss😭................Happy holi to u tooπŸ˜›

bye we will miss u
\Chalooo beshrmo.....me gtg.....will miss maria dii.......hope i can catch u all at nyt.......till den keep spamminggg beshmo...imagine on MD's wall one Harshiti fan is spamming............
byeee........luv u all and will miss u all..........bt u beshrams miss me tooπŸ˜†
and heer dii....agar abhi bhi nhi maane toh baaki ka manane ka kota raat ko ya fir tomm.πŸ˜‰

hey all....

time to leave...😭 going out of station tonight and will be back by sunday night hopefully...

till then no Harshiya, no IF, no FB....😭😭 will miss today's episode too.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

miss heer's creations, late night chats with 3 musketeers, my sweet sis nidhi, pics by capsie..😭

juveria, jennifer, silky and everyone.... enjoy today's episode and u allllllllll, don't forget to miss meπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

Anyways, i'll be carrying my ipod with me so that i don't miss harshiya for the 2 days...🀣

let this holi bring all colors to your life and success and smile always.. Love u all,,,, mwaaahhh

*Trying to focus after seeing that pic*

Bye Maria πŸ€— Will miss you dear! 

Happy Holi to you too!!! <3  <3 πŸ€—

hey all....

Anyways, i'll be carrying my ipod with me so that i don't miss harshiya for the 2 days...🀣

H  A  P  P  Y  
H  O  L  I  
T  O  
U  
T  O  O  .  .  !
Originally posted by lilsweety

\Chalooo beshrmo.....me gtg.....will miss maria dii.......hope i can catch u all at nyt.......till den keep spamminggg beshmo...imagine on MD's wall one Harshiti fan is spamming............
byeee........luv u all and will miss u all..........bt u beshrams miss me tooπŸ˜†
and heer dii....agar abhi bhi nhi maane toh baaki ka manane ka kota raat ko ya fir tomm.πŸ˜‰

try again nidhi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†