Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

foreveralone1

Goldie

foreveralone1

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
OMG....Radev were amazing today..loved the dialogues.....nd loved the way Dev was in different disguises jst to get Radhika to go with him....awwww shoooooooo sweet....
it was sooooo gd loved loved loved it to death....nd cant wait for tmrw 

(i have a solo talk to do in class nxt wk on sum1 i admire nd now after todays episode which was out of dis world am definitely gonna do it Rubina (nd Avinash)....although no1 will no them, except me in the class, so al have to show dem a pic of them....im sooo excited) 

Todays episode was soooooooo cute! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Avina_fan1 - 16 March 2011 at 11:46am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrevinianilRadev_AvinaFanavina_foreverRadev_virmanRADEV1000laxmi_avinafanpalak13viprakshiDevika.bholabearlavalinaOmaRamdassashna26fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG! xxxxx" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avina_fan1

(i have a solo talk to do in class nxt wk on sum1 i admire nd now after todays episode which was out of dis world am definitely gonna do it Rubina (nd Avinash)....although no1 will no them, except me in the class, so al have to show dem a pic of them....im sooo excited) 

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yaar dats realy gr8..... prepare it well.... i hope u vil rock...God bless!!!!.....Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foreveralone1

foreveralone1

Goldie

foreveralone1

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yaar dats realy gr8..... prepare it well.... i hope u vil rock...God bless!!!!.....Big smileBig smile

thx .......nd am gonna take even more time preparing dis one cos its on Rubina  Smile

Edited by Avina_fan1 - 16 March 2011 at 11:50am

RADEV1000

Radev_virman

Goldie

Radev_virman

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

totally agree with u me too liked  todays episode........ anyways best of luck

foreveralone1

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I agree  beautiful episode. All the best with your project on Avinash and Rubina CB, really nice Wink

foreveralone1

foreveralone1

Goldie

foreveralone1

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
thx........i need to prepare this extra cos no1 in my english class knows them....LOL

ashna26

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

thx........i need to prepare this extra cos no1 in my english class knows them....LOL

So after your solo presentation everyone is going to know them Big smile 

foreveralone1

Goldie

foreveralone1

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

So after your solo presentation everyone is going to know them Big smile 

yes nd dw al tell u all how it went nd wat comments i got k Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.