Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!kesar's mother was not a comic relief. (Page 2)

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Was Kesar's mother really necessary in the plot ? First of all ,cannot imagine Kesar being her daughter. She is such a pain to watch. Why is she at the Niwas ?

Please do not lose your focus from the main leads Pratigya and Krishna. Please concentrate on their track.

Hi Anu,

First of all ,cannot imagine Kesar being her daughter. She is such a pain to watch. - totally agree and I couldn't understand much of her blah.

Why is she at the Niwas ?  I think she's brought into pressurize Kesar to stay in her marriage & free Shakti from court cases. TB article says shez supposed to be greedy and SS will play into that to win her over to their camp.

I sincerely hope they get their focus back to Kriya. It's high time.

priyadesai13 Groupbie
priyadesai13
priyadesai13

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

now she was looking at tn as if she didnt saw such a big house bfore, where were she when her daughter was married? her behaviour was sacastic

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
kesar'smom is better than dumb pratigya.
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Was Kesar's mother really necessary in the plot ? First of all ,cannot imagine Kesar being her daughter. She is such a pain to watch. Why is she at the Niwas ?

Please do not lose your focus from the main leads Pratigya and Krishna. Please concentrate on their track.

Hi Anu,

First of all ,cannot imagine Kesar being her daughter. She is such a pain to watch. - totally agree and I couldn't understand much of her blah.

Why is she at the Niwas ?  I think she's brought into pressurize Kesar to stay in her marriage & free Shakti from court cases. TB article says shez supposed to be greedy and SS will play into that to win her over to their camp.

I sincerely hope they get their focus back to Kriya. It's high time.

Hello Simran,

You are absolutely right about Kesar's mom's intentions. Sajjan is going to utilize her weakness tin his favor. I feel she is an useless addition to the Niwas.

Anu
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyadesai13

now she was looking at tn as if she didnt saw such a big house bfore, where were she when her daughter was married? her behaviour was sacastic

Yes ,she is an opportunist .
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
This comic releif was not even needed cuz the Sajjan's do that job alright
and seriously she is soooooooo annoying to watch i really feel  like throwing her out of the house along with her mute kesar
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

This comic releif was not even needed cuz the Sajjan's do that job alright
and seriously she is soooooooo annoying to watch i really feel  like throwing her out of the house along with her mute kesar
I cannot tolerate her a bit.
k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Hello!! Anuji
Even i was also thinking in same way actually she is so much irritatating to watch . She does not look like kesar in any situation. We were thinking that only Amma is evil as woman. But, kesarmai is in also Amma's catogory. She will definately trouble P. Main thing , Thakur always support the person who is opposite to P. Have u seen today's episode she does not care about her daughter's life only she is looking to thakur's richness. so, i think she is not comic but she is mean.

Go to top