Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone? (Page 9)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by usmrasul

we are so much in Education lately Ermm
Usma....... even i would love to see black shaded Sarja....... but that would have been better had they shown it from the beginning....... but after seeing Sarja now....... he is a very human character......  hmm...and i miss a cool villain in this serial Ouch

As you said clearly Albela knows Sarja is more powerful...... so by putting everyone against Sarja he wants to reduce his strength........  as Sarja has a heart........ he gets emotional when his family is in trouble......... he even loves his father despite all the odds......... yes, but actually i didnt find Albela so long sighted, but you areright, he is clever, funny but clever, can work wonders if he wants to Big smile i like the comic factor in him

I do agree with you & Lata dii on that point......  there was a movie in tamil....... where one hero worked as a secret man to a main police guy........ and he was so powerful that he also protected the main police guy and also helped them in finding the real enemies......... and he didn't have any qualification to his credit........ Sarja can always do something like that......... we so love spies, dont we? Wink yeah a dark knight type character....would be great Big smile.

Since there are only a few moments Sarja is at home....... what if they show him attending night school or college secretly so he completes his education properly......  and Maruti himself said that Sarja was very intelligent........   bingo, thats what was on my mind too, glad that you said it Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

we are so much in Education lately Ermm
Usma....... even i would love to see black shaded Sarja....... but that would have been better had they shown it from the beginning....... but after seeing Sarja now....... he is a very human character......  hmm...and i miss a cool villain in this serial Ouchhmmm same here.... but i still feel Albela will be such a kind...... Embarrassed

As you said clearly Albela knows Sarja is more powerful...... so by putting everyone against Sarja he wants to reduce his strength........  as Sarja has a heart........ he gets emotional when his family is in trouble......... he even loves his father despite all the odds......... yes, but actually i didnt find Albela so long sighted, but you areright, he is clever, funny but clever, can work wonders if he wants to Big smile i like the comic factor in him   yes dear see the way he put Sarja behind bars..... without fighting ...... he can do wonders to a situation like this...... awwww poor Sarja when he gets to know about it........ Broken Heart

I do agree with you & Lata dii on that point......  there was a movie in tamil....... where one hero worked as a secret man to a main police guy........ and he was so powerful that he also protected the main police guy and also helped them in finding the real enemies......... and he didn't have any qualification to his credit........ Sarja can always do something like that......... we so love spies, dont we? Wink yeah a dark knight type character....would be great Big smile.   hehehe...... after all we are one of a kind to someone......... WinkLOL..... and see the irony here i want to see him that way...... Embarrassed

Since there are only a few moments Sarja is at home....... what if they show him attending night school or college secretly so he completes his education properly......  and Maruti himself said that Sarja was very intelligent........   bingo, thats what was on my mind too, glad that you said it Big smile
i really feel beneath that devil shield Sarja will turn out to be an angel in disguise........ Day Dreaming
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I'm making this long prediction on how i want someone special to be paired opposite Sarja.......  this is something which i was planning to show in my Sarja FF.......

She may be introduced as a girl who is going to get married to ChanduEmbarrassed....... seeing the way Susheela asked some ladies to find a girl for ChanduWink........Sarja & someone special become great friends because of some incidentsDay Dreaming and also since Chandu is in love with Niru....... Chandu is indifferent to herSmile..... and later Sarja-someone special fall for each otherBlushing but do not share it.Cry...... on wedding day they both get to know about Chandu-NiruSmile.... and they get them marriedBig smilebut then that's not easyD'oh......so chalo they help Chandu in getting out of this marriage mess.... Thumbs Up

someone special is treated badly by her familyCry and Sarja who is the only witness to this and not able to see her sorry condition gets married to her at the same venue.Heart.......Maruti is angry with Sarja for marrying her as he's completely blindSilly......... but someone special manages to stop himDay Dreaming....... and supports SarjaBlushing........ this creates a rift between someone special & MarutiD'ohas he is not able to accept the fact that the daughter in law is standing against him and supporting SarjaBroken Heart...... so she's also labelled bad by Maruti like he treats Sarja........ Broken Heart

thus begins their struggle how they support each other and build their lifeDay Dreaming........ and since i also said they have not confessed their loveHeart......... Sarja feels guilty for marrying her as she deserves someone betterBroken Heart but small sweet scenes between them builds them even closer Day Dreamingand one day a huge confrontation takes place between them which makes them realise that they are madly in love.Blushing...... and how one day when his family loses their flat........ Sarja-someone special help out without letting them know....... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samusmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
good one sujju

sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
this was excellent , sujji Thumbs Up....but i know we wont see something like this ever in the show ....
and what a coincidence ... i had  also something like this in my mind  ...not exactly like this but similar to that and i wonder how our imagination matches in terms of writing Big smile..thats called kanjali mania i guessLOL

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

this was excellent , sujji Thumbs Up....but i know we wont see something like this ever in the show ....
and what a coincidence ... i had  also something like this in my mind  ...not exactly like this but similar to that and i wonder how our imagination matches in terms of writing Big smile..thats called kanjali mania i guessLOL
hehehe reallyLOL....... that's greatTongue........ agreed it's love for Kanjali which somewhere binds us all togetherDay DreamingBlushing........ now me waiting to know what was your thought too...... Big smile
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I dont know about Faiza apus thought, but in my thought its still a triangleConfused

sorry girls but guess am trapped on that thought actually....maybe some incident between Sarje and Albela will put Chandus job and life in danger.and then he will disappear and Maruti will accuse Sarje of being a ruffian and maybe sarje will try to amend his mistake y "living in the life of Chandu".....he will be everything Chandu wanted to be and do everything Chandu dreamed to do and thats how Niru will come in-between

sorry for such awful idea but actually i just visited Imagine TV official pageand read PMMKA story background again  Ouch

Edited by usmrasul - 04 April 2011 at 12:52am

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

I dont know about Faiza apus thought, but in my thought its still a triangleConfused

sorry girls but guess am trapped on that thought actually....maybe some incident between Sarje and Albela will put Chandus job and life in danger.and then he will disappear and Maruti will accuse Sarje of being a ruffian and maybe sarje will try to amend his mistake y "living in the life of Chandu".....he will be everything Chandu wanted to be and do everything Chandu dreamed to do and thats how Niru will come in-between

sorry for such awful idea but actually i just visited Imagine TV official pageand read PMMKA story background again  Ouch
which official page Usma ??you mean where Arjun & Bhavna are married & forced to live in circumstances where each is a part of one gang???

if i take your idea....  of Arjun disappearing then they would not have said Sarja getting shot by Albela........

Hmmm that can happen where Chandu's life will come in danger because of Albela provided he gets to know Sarja is Chandu's brother......... but to be frank Chandu's life is already in danger because he fell in love with Niru not because of Sarja........ as Albela is curious to know who is the guy with Niru.... but i don't think Chandu will disappear........

Also your prediction gave me one more idea....... what if......... Niru gets to know that Chandu's life is in danger because of Albela...... she starts avoiding Chandu forcibly so as to protect him from Albela...... Chandu greives over it and is unable to concentrate on his studies....... since every interview of Kapil clearly states that he'll do anything for his brother...... what if when he realises that Chandu loves Niru........ and for his sake he does something so as to bring Niru-Chandu closer and also thinks of a way to tackle Albela in a different manner.........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index