Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone? (Page 8)

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Sumi, its not my prediction but wish to see Kapil in clean-shaved manner in PMMKA..... Silly

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sumi, its not my prediction but wish to see Kapil in clean-shaved manner in PMMKA..... Silly

me too
with this current get-up, half of his face is hidden behind hairs Ouch
sujju: maybe the past clean shaven and present clean shaven will be shown simultaneously...one in happening, another in flashback........what say? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by darshana23

me too
with this current get-up, half of his face is hidden behind hairs Ouch
sujju: maybe the past clean shaven and present clean shaven will be shown simultaneously...one in happening, another in flashback........what say? Wink
that's what i meant dearEmbarrassed....... and that clean shaven look can happen if Sarja starts to changeBig smile....... and who better can do that.Wink..... someone special na......... WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samusmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
all right
now that our Chandni story prediction came true...and chandu is busy to groom up Niru, we now have time for new prediction
just giving food for thoughts

1) Chandu might fail and Sarje might appear in exam just to irritate Maruti

2) Chandu might not know that he dint get a chance and before he knows Sarje will turn some "internal mechanism" so chandu will get the job but wont know that its due to Sarje...and one day Chandu will be given task to arrest Sarje and take him to remand

3) Chandu might be bitten by Albela and Sarje might go to give exam as proxy and the invigilators wnt suspect him but later it will be taken as offensive so Sarje will hv to do teh job

4) Chandu will succeed both in grooming Niru and passing exam and Sarje will not bug Niru or add any more trouble to Chandus life and Albela will occasionally tru to disturb them while Sarje will always be there as an unpaid bodyguard (to me this one sounds lamest )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sudhalata1sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
For now I am going with prediction 2....it has potential for Sarje to appear as a strong villain and adds tough dimension to sugery sweet Chandu character and it will be great to see the brothers clash but still feel for each other....better than hearing lectures if you ask me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Chalo Usma i'm posting my predictions here......

Since Albela is already after ChanduD'oh....... he's sure to do somethingOuch........in his plan Albela makes Chandu believe that Sarja is evil Broken Heartand he has no problems with Chandni unionUnhappyeveryone believes that.Cry..... Sarja tries to make people understand but no one believes himBroken Heart...  on some days before exam Albela beats Chandu so much that he's unable to give his examOuch everyone blames Sarja for that as because of his rivalry with Albela such a thing happenedBroken Heart..... Sarja gets frustrated and more angry with Maruti.... but he gets to know from somewhere that Maruti's proposal has been rejectedErmmalthough he holds anger towards his father.....  he remembers the tiring moments his mother & brother will have to faceD'oh..... for their sake he decides to give the examCry..but keeps it a secret...... Broken Heart

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
thnx sujju...i thought nobody was gonna comment on my latest predictions.................

coming abck to exam, i agree with latadi, Sarje dnt have the qualification to sit for the exam........so being police might be too far and giving exam being frustrated is so-not Sarje character

chill girl, i know he will make the best cop if he wants to but for that we hv to wait long

And Albela making Chandu against Sarje, hmm, so far Albela is more on capturing Niru than going on fight with Sarje (he surely knows that Sarje is more powerful )

so maybe its simple romance for some days and Albela bumping off Chandu before exam...or better.......Albela kidnaps Niru somewhere and Chandu goes looking for her quitting the exam

we are so much in Education lately Ermm

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

thnx sujju...i thought nobody was gonna comment on my latest predictions.................

coming abck to exam, i agree with latadi, Sarje dnt have the qualification to sit for the exam........so being police might be too far and giving exam being frustrated is so-not Sarje character

chill girl, i know he will make the best cop if he wants to but for that we hv to wait long

And Albela making Chandu against Sarje, hmm, so far Albela is more on capturing Niru than going on fight with Sarje (he surely knows that Sarje is more powerful )

so maybe its simple romance for some days and Albela bumping off Chandu before exam...or better.......Albela kidnaps Niru somewhere and Chandu goes looking for her quitting the exam

we are so much in Education lately Ermm
Usma....... even i would love to see black shaded Sarja....... but that would have been better had they shown it from the beginning....... but after seeing Sarja now....... he is a very human character......

As you said clearly Albela knows Sarja is more powerful...... so by putting everyone against Sarja he wants to reduce his strength........  as Sarja has a heart........ he gets emotional when his family is in trouble......... he even loves his father despite all the odds.........

I do agree with you & Lata dii on that point......  there was a movie in tamil....... where one hero worked as a secret man to a main police guy........ and he was so powerful that he also protected the main police guy and also helped them in finding the real enemies......... and he didn't have any qualification to his credit........ Sarja can always do something like that.........

Since there are only a few moments Sarja is at home....... what if they show him attending night school or college secretly so he completes his education properly......  and Maruti himself said that Sarja was very intelligent........ 

usmrasul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index