Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone? (Page 6)

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Yeah sujji , somehow u r right as real life incidents are more ghastly than reel life .....whatever those news papers n news channels tell us are just OuchCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Yeah , i found my brain today itself else the day u were forcing me to predict , it seemed lost againLOL ....u know like these days energy savers ...some times they enligtens with full energy while the other moment ...its phusssssssss big timeROFL , china ka maalTongueLOL

yeah the most common thingOuch ...but somehow they wont show that kinda thing as it would be too bold  subject to show for a teenager and that too on TV ...if it would have been a film than we could think but on tv ...er....we never knowOuch..as these days everything is possibleConfused
yeah, it doesnt have to be that

perhaps drugs, it is a serious stuff enough, its more present in teen-to-adult circle, it can be severely punishable,  in these cases girls are rather seen as innocent so if a girl frames Sarje for drugs than Maruti might find it hard to trust his own boy rather than an unknown girlConfused 

what bothers me about Sarjes past is that, whe it will be shown (be what time it may) it might nt be played by kaps (as it happened many years ago), so the boy who will be playing the role, needs to be good otherwise the thrill of seeing it will be half lost.and plz dnt mind fr hearing this, i find the teenage polapan in hindi serials acting a bit too paknaConfused..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Yeah , i found my brain today itself else the day u were forcing me to predict , it seemed lost againLOL ....u know like these days energy savers ...some times they enligtens with full energy while the other moment ...its phusssssssss big timeROFL , china ka maalTongueLOL

yeah the most common thingOuch ...but somehow they wont show that kinda thing as it would be too bold  subject to show for a teenager and that too on TV ...if it would have been a film than we could think but on tv ...er....we never knowOuch..as these days everything is possibleConfused
yeah, it doesnt have to be that

perhaps drugs, it is a serious stuff enough, its more present in teen-to-adult circle, it can be severely punishable,  in these cases girls are rather seen as innocent so if a girl frames Sarje for drugs than Maruti might find it hard to trust his own boy rather than an unknown girlConfused 

what bothers me about Sarjes past is that, whe it will be shown (be what time it may) it might nt be played by kaps (as it happened many years ago), so the boy who will be playing the role, needs to be good otherwise the thrill of seeing it will be half lost.and plz dnt mind fr hearing this, i find the teenage polapan in hindi serials acting a bit too paknaConfused..........
@ bold......... i didn't get this statement....... Confused
darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Baccho, aapki imaginations kafi bold jaa rahi hain......... I want myself them to give some sensible reason and scenes. Such scenes while watching them with family I will not feel offended....

Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Baccho, aapki imaginations kafi bold jaa rahi hain......... I want myself them to give some sensible reason and scenes. Such scenes while watching them with family I will not feel offended....
me waiting to read the list of such scenesBig smile

Edited by sujji0609 - 19 March 2011 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

[QUOTE=Faiza_sam]and plz dnt mind fr hearing this, i find the teenage polapan in hindi serials acting a bit too paknaConfused..........

sujju, i said the adolescents in serials always try to look more than their age and that hampers the feelings, so if an young Sarje acts bad in sarjes past, then the fun of watching the past will be half goneConfused

@Darshudi: sorry didi, its just we are trying to find solutions but rather creating more problems in returnWacko

but drugs is something we can watch with family surely............

Faiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I dont mind till the time it is presented in very good way...... There is no need to show each and everything to make users understand..... I have watched some scenes in movie which was presented very well and still made impact on users as its required........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

[QUOTE=Faiza_sam]and plz dnt mind fr hearing this, i find the teenage polapan in hindi serials acting a bit too paknaConfused..........

sujju, i said the adolescents in serials always try to look more than their age and that hampers the feelings, so if an young Sarje acts bad in sarjes past, then the fun of watching the past will be half goneConfused

@Darshudi: sorry didi, its just we are trying to find solutions but rather creating more problems in returnWacko

but drugs is something we can watch with family surely............
I would not mind if they show a young Kapil as SarjaDay Dreaming........ they can show him in his college days like they showed during Neel track in Rkab......Embarrassedwe'll get to see even those range of Kapil's expressions then...... Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index