Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone? (Page 3)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Usma thank you for this thread -  Predictions are always fun as there is a mystery attached to it.   We can always look forward to the future episodes wondering if any of the predictions will come true....Smile

Now coming to my predictions
I agree that Damu and Alka will leave the house anyway-  whether Damu and Sarja will have any arguments is not sure bec Damu at this point is drunk so maybe in the drunken state he will be aggressive and his wife supporting him....

Niru and her father are already driven from the house but Niru does not know yet abt the job that Chandu has for her as they have not shown him telling her abt it yet...
So I feel that Chandu will find homeless Niru and her father on the streets somewhere and get to know abt their homeless state - so then he arranges for her job and accomodation somehow...

He may approach Sarja for her accomodation bec Sarja has already promised not to trouble Niru anymore so Chandu may approach him for this....

I will go with Usma's prediction that Chandu who is already working at that hotel will see Niru there more often and their love will blosssom with Chandu's caring and thoughtful ways...

In the meantime Sarja will confronted with a woman police Inspector who comes to Penkarwadi to get some info on some person who has beaten up his wife who is hospitalised now....
Sarja and this woman police inspector have an argument bec Sarja is his usual self and questioning her ways of getting information...
They both have heated argument and the woman inspecter leaves in disgust and anger and so does Sarja ends up saying "  Ab yeh nari log bhi uniform pehan ke aate hai aur hum par hukum chalate hai....hah Baat karti hai....Evil Smile
But somehow they bump into each other again and this time during daylight, as they look at each other ... here goes their thoughts

Sarja:  Yeh ladki ko zara neeche uttarna padega,  baat baat peh jhagda karti hai.....  lekin hai toh bahut khubsoorat...

Woman Inspector:  Yeh Mawali samajhta kya hai apne aap ko?  Isko zara sabak sikhana hoga......  lekin, Kuch toh baat hai .... Ladka bada bahadur hai aur iski ankhomein himmat aur sachayi dikhayi dete hai

But Sarja and that woman inspector cannot stop thinking abt each other -  they keep meeting by accidentWink
Everytime they meet they end up fighting and leaving in a huff but they continue to find something attractive abt each other....  Big smile

Edited by Juna04 - 18 March 2011 at 1:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
awesome thinking JunadiClap

hmm..female police inspectorErmm.normally this roles are done by a bit more matured actresses and doesnt go with the face of lead i had in my mind,Unhappy but still sounds goodSmile

will try to add to ur prediction sometime laterEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Wow Juna diiStar..... loved the police inspector part to the coreDay Dreaming....... am already imagining someone special in that role.Blushing.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Wow Juna diiStar..... loved the police inspector part to the coreDay Dreaming....... am already imagining someone special in that role.Blushing.......

oi...sujju...tera own prediction kaha hay re?

LOL  (u know am very demanding)

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

hehehehe........ LOLLOLLOLLOL

mere bohoot saare predictions Kat thread mein hai...... Wink...... and some have even worked...... LOL

Juna04usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

hehehehe........ LOL
mere bohoot saare predictions Kat thread mein hai...... Wink...... and some have even worked...... LOL

my dear friendTongue
let me enlighten you of a factWink
there is a function called "Ctrl+C and Ctrl +V"ROFL why dnt you try that out???? LOLWink
Wink

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

hehehehe........ LOL

my dear friendTongue
let me enlighten you of a factWink
there is a function called "Ctrl+C and Ctrl +V"ROFL why dnt you try that out???? LOLWink
Wink
and let me enlighten with something.WinkWink..... searching for all the predictions is a tedious job....... LOLLOLyou know the size of my posts........ OuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
try Google search ROFL

Faiza_samsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index