Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone? (Page 2)

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Good post UsmaClap
im hopeless about making predictions but i'll surely make some hereTongue

sarja will be the knight in shining armour for the family and will turn out not to be so useless and maruti with his egoism will sleep outside the house like sarja does nowWinkTongueand will be bad mouthing him and sarja as usual pulling his legLOL  and sigh Confusedwe will have to wait for a loooooooooooooooong time before Sarja's past is shown

Damu's character wil cease to exist after a few more episodes
 Sarja will hopefully have some female lead who is a strong character who wil make sarja dance to her tunesConfusedDarshu zaroor juta maregiWink

There will be some more dream sequences of the lead pair before they come out with their feelingsSleepy
Chandu may or  may not get through the police service exam but will be the ideal son for Maruti

( hopefully) we will see a stronger villian than albela  who can match the body and brain of Sarja

Usma i can only make these prediction because the creatives have a mind of their own and will never take the viewers POV

Edited by sudhalata1 - 17 March 2011 at 5:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Faiza_samsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Ok since Faiza apu didnt finish her prediction am posting my new pone (though its heavily influenced by the new promoLOL)

Sarje will end up having a vocal fight with Damo about them leaving the house but it will pay no resultsOuch. They will leave for thier apartment. Maruti will be more frustrated and wont tell anyone about him not getign extentionConfused but perhaps Sarje will get to know about this and knwoing his fathers hatred towards him, he will silently contribute to family through Sonali Smileand Sonali will tell Maruti that its her earnings and she finally got a big break in the media.Big smile

Meanwhile, Niru would be confused and scared to see her money gone, she will suspect Shardaa Angryand will confront her but shardaa will already spend the moneyAngry. Being desperate for money, Niru will call chandu Cryand will start that hotel job and both will have lots of goodd time together. But at the same time, givign attention to Niru might harm Chandus preparation for the police exam Cry(forgot what ABCD name it had). Sarje and Albela will have a fight ont eh hotel where niru works Confusedand this will bug Chandu even moreConfused. He will get angry on Sarje because that fight could have proved fatal for Niru. However. Niru will feel otherwise and will see Sarje in respect as she doesnt like Albela.Big smile

Meanwhile, Chandu will suddenly find out that the money given by family is actually Sarje'sOuch and will get to know what deep trouble Maruti is in as he got no extentionCry. Chandu will feel that he needs to earn too rather than takign Sarje's money as Chandu feels its like cheating with Maruti as he doesnt want Sarje's moneyDead. He will also work on that hotel At the end, his police exam will go bad and maybe he will miss the post.Dead Sarje will arrange to see that Chandu gets the police job doing some insider work but wont tell Chandu that he influencedConfused....Niru and chandus love will progress that wayEmbarrassed

Meanwhile, maybe there would be a judges house in between Dubey compound and penkarwardi and the old Judge will have a high-tempered 20-ish girlWink who loves to be mischievousBig smile and sneaks out at night pretending to be a boy and tries to know how does it feel to picpocket smbody and ends up picpocketing none other but SarjeLOL.............and Sarje goes mad to find this mystery boy (actually girl).and story goes on...........Embarrassed

plz forgive typos and also forgive my madness ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sudhalata1Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
ROFL Sumi deadly story line...........again we land into same question, one girl opposite to Sarjaa Embarrassed............ Its better I dont go into my imagination coz only one face comes in front of my eyes....... Tongue

About storyline, i agree there could be verbal fights between Sarjaa and Damu. But knowing Bhosale family's stand, everyone will put Sarjaa in wrong place again, though he is correct. I guess Sarjaa will do something internally which might make Maruti's extension application in accepted state.  So that atleast his family can manage to stay in house without breaking their stand and their principles..... As he knows, they will not seek help from him. he will do everything secretly... and either Chandu-Sonali or both only aware of Sarjaa's help..................

I guess Chandu will be more focused on Niru's job. On family part, Sarjaa will handle all tension which will give time for Chandu to stay away from it. But one thing may be Maruti will not like it, when truth will out on him........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Superb post Usma.......... and last part made me laugh like crazy.............LOL

Edited by sujji0609 - 17 March 2011 at 9:30am

sudhalata1Juna04Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Superb post Usma.......... and last part made me laugh like crazy.............

it was so hilorious? i didnt understand...........but actually wanted smthign different from SM1 too...........lolzLOL
glad you liked itEmbarrassed

Darshudi: i know, that's my funny prediction, i invited everyone to put their own predictions didnt I? Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23smiley121Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Sumi , ur story is enough for creatives to drag it for almost an year LOL..awesome thinking ...and yeah ''someones'' part is just ROFL but at the same timeClapCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Sumi , ur story is enough for creatives to drag it for almost an year LOL..awesome thinking ...and yeah ''someones'' part is just ROFL but at the same timeClapCool

i know they need smthing to drag.so I always make it possibel to drag Cool

sm1 picpocketing.my, wouldnt that be tough to play....just imagineLOL

wheres urs one? am eagerly waiting Embarrassed

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
To all of those who laugh at my predictions (though am glad to make you laughLOL)

I did write somewhere that Niru should get out of Shardaas house after earning money than staying there and tolerate all torture......and seee ...in yesterdays epi she did get out with Viswa (or rather thrown outConfused)

so you see am not so worthless in predicting (at least 1 out of my 10 ideas came true ROFL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index