Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: usmrasul

or maybe he wont be a cop...why are we so thinking that he will be...i thought you liked goon sarje more 😲

of course even when he's a cop... he'll have the flavour of a goon only...and i would not mind seeing him that way with both the flavours...

Usma seeing the way the story is going there are 100% chances of Sarja only becoming the cop...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

of course even when he's a cop... he'll have the flavour of a goon only...and i would not mind seeing him that way with both the flavours...

Usma seeing the way the story is going there are 100% chances of Sarja only becoming the cop...

and than it can just revolt in 360 degree...am nt keeping any hope dear...being pessimistic as i am...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

and than it can just revolt in 360 degree...am nt keeping any hope dear...being pessimistic as i am...

hehehe kya kare... agar Usma it goes the fanaa  way na then i would love to Sarja as the cop...
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

hehehe kya kare... agar Usma it goes the fanaa  way na then i would love to Sarja as the cop...

there was no cop in Fanaa or was it????  besides in Fannna its the real Amir who comes back, ya ha pe to chandu mar giya (if this is no dream sequence againπŸ˜†) so how can it go fanaa way unless some black voodoo magic is shown? πŸ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

there was no cop in Fanaa or was it????  besides in Fannna its the real Amir who comes back, ya ha pe to chandu mar giya (if this is no dream sequence againπŸ˜†) so how can it go fanaa way unless some black voodoo magic is shown? πŸ˜›

hehehe Usma... cop was in the form of Tabu... aur yahaan Sarja will provide that flavour... plus he happens to be the real hero now... as there are so many things coming up after which he would become a cop...

You know i have strange doubts... maybe Chandu's body will go missing...πŸ˜• but then i know you would say he died on the spot...πŸ˜‰... or they may show he didn't die actually... but he was made to believe by some evil guy... chalo Albela only that Sarja left him dying because he wanted Niru... πŸ˜• again not proper...πŸ˜†...  what if it happens that Sarja goes to marry Niru seeing Chandu dead... and here his body would go missing...😳 No Sarja won;t do that...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† gosh am confused...πŸ˜†

But somehow he would come back... 😳
usmrasul thumbnail
why?πŸ€”

lets predict something that doesnt need any comback or humsakal ...now that would be a challenge ...
usmrasul thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
all right...was trying to think why Should Niru  start trusting Sarje

like Sujju, i want it to be linked to his past

ok so story:

Sarje tries to aid Niru but do not let her know. But eventually niru finds out and gets angry. After shouting to Sarje and blaming him for everything she lost, she goes away saying "You have no idea how i feel. you have lost a brother i know but what i lost is much much bigger than your loss and dnt try to pretend that you can understand my pain. i lost the only person i ever loved except my father"

Sarje kept silent while she slanged him or slapped him but after hearing her this dialog he cant keep quiet and starts saying, "My loosing brother whom i loved more than anything may not matter to you but even if cahndu wasnt my brother, i could realize your pain" and then he drags her to a grave perhaps

Niru gets astonished and scared being in the graveyard and asks Sarje why did he brought her here. Sarje calmly, with pain in his voice , reply "to show you my first love,she is sleeping there peacefully. She also died quite the way chandu did. And thats why i know what you are going through"

Niru gets astonished and enquirs about it

Sarje reveals:

In college, when Sarje was too busy to have good results, there was a bubbly , short-tempered and naughty girl in his class. though naughty she was good at hearty and liked Sarje. Sarje however never cared much for her because not only he needed to focus on study but also because the girl happened to be the daughter of a rich justice. So,, such union seemed impossible to him. However the girl (Lets name her G) never gt tired of trying to get his attention. However, things were getting difficult for sarje to handle himself so he tried to insult the girl downright for being a love-seeker so she will go away. And he did that.

but it didnt payback the way he thought. G got very angry with him and being a short-tempered girl he straight went to local inspector (who happened to be her family relative) to post case and thus teach Sarje a lesson. Though, sarje didnt really dishonor her and the inspector cant really hold him to any such case, he did that because the inspector wanted G and was a shrewd man. So, he brought sarje to police station and beat him up. Maruti that time didnt try to save sarje and when Sarje argued that its a false case and he did nothing, Maruti still held that arguing with a girl is a vice and sarje should be punished for that.

After a while Sarje did get out of jail but he was infuriated as his reputations s a good person wa on the line and he went straight to confront G but seeing G all sorry and lovey, he suddenly found that he always liked that fire in her. Two did straddle a bit as a couple. However, their relation was known by this Inspector and he tried to take advantage of G. Before a major exam, G gets a suspicious letter from Sarje where he says that he cant study properly without meeting G at certain place. So, G escapes from home at night and goes there. However, Sarje didnt write that letter, Inspector did. He rXXX-ed G and left her to die. Sarje who was out to get some grocery for Sushila came to know from Pakkya that he saw G going to some place at night. Sarje is worried and he goes there and sees G dying. He also saw the inspector and feels like killing him. However, inspector, crude as he was, rather arrested Sarje then and there and tried to frame him. later, he is brought to court and the petty case that G did against Sarje before goes against her. Maruti starts hating sarje, nobody believes sarje and he gets severely beaten by both Gs father and inspector. Finally, the truth comes out through G's friends and the inspector held guilty. But Sarje, losing the love of his life helds a deep hatred  for police force.

so, as Sarje says, he knows what Niru is feeling, knowing that her loved one, the only loved one died  and she was there helpless unable to do anything...whatever pain Niru has, Sarje has double, because he saw G as well as Chandu dyingπŸ˜•

Edited by usmrasul - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gosh Usma... you actually brought a girl angle... this was something i never expected... but i really loved reading it... too good but too tragic...😍πŸ₯Ί

you know what i feel he was framed by a girl like you said but reason is different & ie Sarja's love for Chandu more on lines of Purva's FF... or else i don't find a reason for Niru to understand Sarja... as she 's holding him responsible for Chandu's death so for her to get out of the misconception she needs to know the bro bond & what better than Sarja's past... and today's sweet scene seemed to go on that lines only the way Sarja said he'll always be there & protect him from all odds...