Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone? (Page 15)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Nice one Usma..Day DreamingBig smile

Edited by sujji0609 - 27 April 2011 at 9:05am

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
ok number 2)

Sarje  wants to help Niru after Chandu dies. But, Niu hates him even more now and says that she can take care of herself. Away she goes. Sarje gets insulted and blamed and slapped by whole family. So, he thinks of helping everyone from being away. slowly he takes care of everyone but doesnt let them know. meanwhile, he also keeps a close eye on Niru without her knowing.

So, when niru feels that she is pregy, he knows too and thinks of ways to save her honour. he doesnt think of marrying her but is in search for grooms for her and slowly tries to be her matchmaker. So, Niru sees random guys coming and prasing her beauty and telling to mary her but once they find out that she is prgy they leave her.

So, at end, Sarje evolves as a good person and wishes to marry her for what she is. Niru is a little hesitant but knows that she has no other way. So, they agree to keep a fake marital relation and Sarje brings Niru to home. Meanwhile, Sarje who is a new cop now, meets a girl who witnessed a murder scene but cant give witness as Sarje finds she is blind.

However, sarje is a bit sympathetic towards her and that girl is of strong character and still identified the criminal with hearing voice, so Sarje respects her as wll. He goes friendly with her while Niru everyday due to pregy mind and confusing mindset keeps irritating Sarje. Sarje tries to find solace by being friendly with that blind girl and comes to know that the girl is no other but NAnda!!!!!!!!!

seems like she is by born blind so nobody wants to marry her and she doesnt want to marry people who are after her money. Thats why her mom went for Chandu as they knew chandu wont cheat with her. After chandu died, Nanda is actually feeling free and being blind, spends her day in making sculptors by using ahnd. Sarje sometimes goes to her and models for sculptors.

Slowly Nanda comes to know that Sarje leaves a complete fake romantic life and his wife doesnt value him at all. nanda falls in love with sarje . Sarje refuses to do anything that can harm Niru or her baby and says a straight no to nanda. However, during giving birth Niru dies and Sarje nanda takes the child as an orphan.

(or maybe Sarje Niru can make a fake divorce like they did  a fake marriage )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Wow Usma... loved this one... i can already imagine someone as Nanda...Day DreamingHeart

usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Wow Usma... loved this one... i can already imagine someone as Nanda...Day DreamingHeart

am glad you liked it though it has zero possibility to happen...but at least i could take my frustration away with this

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

am glad you liked it though it has zero possibility to happen...but at least i could take my frustration away with this
I would love if cvs will take the 2nd one... but these cvs are so hell bent into Sarja-Niru for the time being... that i feel they'll go with the 1st one only with minor changes...
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by usmrasul

I would love if cvs will take the 2nd one... but these cvs are so hell bent into Sarja-Niru for the time being... that i feel they'll go with the 1st one only with minor changes...

look the 2nd one also talks about thier union (they do put up a fake marriage and prolongs that act and Sarj will keep refusing Nanda which might make audience think as if Sarje-Niru union will happen at end)...you can even blend the two and make someone looking like chandu coming back and Nanda appointing him to woo Niru while she can have Sarje fr herself

but yes , this wnt match with CVs

i have another weird prediction

what if just after shooting Chandu, Al is scared that he will get hanged by police and throws the pistol to Niru, Niru like stupid girl , holds it and Al stages the thing as if Niru is sarjes ladki and she killed Chandu as chandu was bothering her (ulta way than reality) and Sarje tries to argue with cops but they dnt beleive him. Niru is taken to jail and Saje tries to help her out, even if that means he has to be a cop and fight fr her rights in the legal way

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Sarja decides to fulfill the promise he made to Chandu but Niru is not willing to do it... but Sarja realises that leaving Niru alone is dangerous... so he decide to propose a truce... he & Niru go for a fake marriage act...

Seeing Sarja getting married to Niru at the time of Chandu's death is highly intolerable... Susheela-Maruti go on taunting Sarja for behaving that way... Sarja has no choice but to remain mum to that... Sonali is suspicious... Sarja-Niru in a room... Niru also taunts him that he's responsible for everything... Sarja silently listens to all the taunts... Sarja decides to go outside to his adda... Pakya meets him... Sonali till now who was feeling bad for Sarja goes out to cheer him up... Sarja confides into Pakya everything... Sonali overhears this... she is shocked & moved by Sarja's act...

usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
good one so far sujju, is there more parts coming?????

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index