Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone? (Page 12)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Firstly Niru is not going to be the witness......... so Sarja will be angry again & this will give rise to tensions.......

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i think albela is gonna threaten and harass niru and baba alot....

but and sarja will get to know bout it ..and he will realise the only way to get her outta this trouble is to marry her ...

and they will get married under UNAVOIABLE circumstances :\
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

but and sarja will get to know bout it ..and he will realise the only way to get her outta this trouble is to marry her ...

Shikha...... i feel Sarja will get to know about Niru's condition....... & he'll also get to know Chandni love story....... so he'll coax Chandu into marrying her....... that way Chandni are forced to marry........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROFLOL

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Shikha...... i feel Sarja will get to know about Niru's condition....... & he'll also get to know Chandni love story....... so he'll coax Chandu into marrying her....... that way Chandni are forced to marry........

i wud loveeee if this happensssssOuch
very less hopes though! i really want this to happen! i cant really see brothers fighting for one girl!

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

i wud loveeee if this happensssssOuch
very less hopes though! i really want this to happen! i cant really see brothers fighting for one girl!
yes dear... me tooCry...it's high time they bring another heroine opposite Sarja....... Day Dreaming

ROFLOL

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i guess we need to make a petition and send it to the Cvs...

lets make a combined petition! new girl for sarja ,no love triangle ..lol i hope it works...

cos i did like this new side of sarja yest...i liked him wen he was considerate and calm....i wud like to see a love angle for him frankly...

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

i guess we need to make a petition and send it to the Cvs...

lets make a combined petition! new girl for sarja ,no love triangle ..lol i hope it works...

cos i did like this new side of sarja yest...i liked him wen he was considerate and calm....i wud like to see a love angle for him frankly...

same here Smile.... he was too calmBig smile..... kinda looked strange but was a total delight after seeing the rough Sarja he usually is.......  Day Dreaming

Sure..... you can count me in....... Big smile

ROFLOL

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
For now, this is my new prediction (am in fear of them though as good and interesting ones never come true)

I think, Albela will make his chamchas scare the hell out of Niru about his dads life. Being rattled, Meanwhile, Maruti will start having trust on Sarje.

On the hearing day, Being concerned about Viswa's life, Niru will give a made-up confession in court saying Sarje wanted to shoot Albela and while Albela was triying to protect his ownself at end of thier wrestling with the damn pistol, accidentally Sarje got shot. maruti will once again think of it Sarjes fault and hate him more.

This will make Sarje made with anger on Niru. Meanwhile, while Chandu hears this from Niru's mouth in court, he will think she is two-faced and will thank his own self for not yet confessing love to her. However, This will make his eaxams go bad. Meanwhile, Sarje will be bugging Niru more and Niru being desperete for Chandus help will try to pacify him and confess her love to him.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index