Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone? (Page 11)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by usmrasul

seems like only you and me visit this particular thread............why i wonder Disapprove

more than bro bonding, i like a powerful play of action and wits Big smile  as long as theres also mystery element with it, am happyyyyyyyyyyy
awww don't worry...... i guess once they get some good predictions...... they'll also join us........Smile doesnt have to be good, even bad predictions are welcomes (come to think of it, 8 out of 10 predictions are pathetic) , i think this just indicates that people dont like to think or expect from this show, thats why ideas not coming fluently Cry
Yes dear........ Sarja's devious plans & his expressions are really worth watching.......... ClapStarDay Dreaming  worth watching is an understatement.must watching is more like it Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

seems like only you and me visit this particular thread............why i wonder Disapprove

more than bro bonding, i like a powerful play of action and wits Big smile  as long as theres also mystery element with it, am happyyyyyyyyyyy
awww don't worry...... i guess once they get some good predictions...... they'll also join us........Smile doesnt have to be good, even bad predictions are welcomes (come to think of it, 8 out of 10 predictions are pathetic) , i think this just indicates that people dont like to think or expect from this show, thats why ideas not coming fluently Cry   awww according to me everyone's scared to make predictionsOuch...... because somewhere everyone's afraid that they might come up with a love triangleCry.......  i'm really praying they don't.Smile....... as they are many ways available other than the love triangle......Cry
Yes dear........ Sarja's devious plans & his expressions are really worth watching.......... ClapStarDay Dreaming  worth watching is an understatement.must watching is more like it Wink hehehe in your words...... it's the OSP of the show........WinkLOL

usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

awww don't worry...... i guess once they get some good predictions...... they'll also join us........Smile doesnt have to be good, even bad predictions are welcomes (come to think of it, 8 out of 10 predictions are pathetic) , i think this just indicates that people dont like to think or expect from this show, thats why ideas not coming fluently Cry   awww according to me everyone's scared to make predictionsOuch...... because somewhere everyone's afraid that they might come up with a love triangleCry.......  i'm really praying they don't.Smile....... as they are many ways available other than the love triangle......Cry even love triangles can be good if made and excuted properly and logically, so whats wrong in coming up with thoseShocked..........and people dnt even talk about the alternate ways...hardly see any prediction on Chandu love story even

Yes dear........ Sarja's devious plans & his expressions are really worth watching.......... ClapStarDay Dreaming  worth watching is an understatement.must watching is more like it Wink hehehe in your words...... it's the OSP of the show........WinkLOL for me always, otherwise I would have invested my time seeing CID you know, thats the only serial that so far is sensible alwaysBig smile
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Sumi actually i think the cvs have planned for this love triangle theory only.i cant predict really anything than the love triangle theory Ouch
 i think in the ongoing fight between sarja and the ujra chaman ,chaman will fire at sarja but will miss the aim. in the whole commotion niru's baba will come in the line of fire and to save him sarja will push him and take the bullet.ConfusedTongue
Niru will come to know that chandu and sarja are brothers but will still have a soft corner for sarjaa because he saved her Babas life. she will show concern for sarjaa and sarjaa will fall for her simplicity and innocence without knowing that she is chandu's love. and beyond that its for cvs to take the story forward. Tongue
chalo sumi ready for tamatars and andasDead

btw i dont want any of these things to happen as i want sarja's love intrest to be someone else and u all know whoEmbarrassed

Edited by sudhalata1 - 05 April 2011 at 3:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Sumi actually i think the cvs have planned for this love triangle theory only.i cant predict really anything than the love triangle theory Ouch
somebody actually commented on this thread (except sujju and me!!!) thnx didi and agree, even I cannot predict anything that rules out that possibility

i think in the ongoing fight between sarja and the ujra chaman ,chaman will fire at sarja but will miss the aim. in the whole commotion niru's baba will come in the line of fire and to save him sarja will push him and take the bullet.ConfusedTongue
todays epi will show what is to happenConfused

Niru will come to know that chandu and sarja are brothers but will still have a soft corner for sarjaa because he saved her Babas life. she will show concern for sarjaa and sarjaa will fall for her simplicity and innocence without knowing that she is chandu's love. and beyond that its for cvs to take the story forward. Tongue makes sense, just hope if thats the case, its executed well.....and a lot more focus on Sarje's emotion, not song sequences please no, they better get real

chalo sumi ready for tamatars and andasDead why waste perfectly good vegetables? ShockedLOL

btw i dont want any of these things to happen as i want sarja's love intrest to be someone else and u all know whoEmbarrassed she will be at Sony's show i presume Confused

sudhalata1sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
 Now my prediction or rather this is what I would like to see-
Sarja has planned for somehow to trap Albela into making a mistake of shooting him in public and just by coincidence the opportunity arises in front and Sarja being a quick thinker -  manages to challenge and goard Albela into action and shoot at him but misses his aim and Sarja gets badly wounded but not fatal....
Chandu somehow arrives at the scene and seeing Sarja wounded and Albela with a gun in his hand immediately rushes to his brother and takes him to the hospital......  (at this point Niru understands that Chandu and Sarja are bros).
niru and her baba go to meet Sarja at the hospital and Chandu is always there so Chandni romance is more noticeable to Sarja and he knows that Chandu is in love with Niru.....
Sorry Guys this is a too perfect scenario and no soaps survive without the twists and turns so my prediction or rather my wishes will not be granted....

usmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Now my prediction or rather this is what I would like to see- what you wrote is what almost everyone wants to see so its a good prediction of viewers mind Big smile

Sarja has planned for somehow to trap Albela into making a mistake of shooting him in public and just by coincidence the opportunity arises in front and Sarja being a quick thinker -  manages to challenge and goard Albela into action and shoot at him but misses his aim and Sarja gets badly wounded but not fatal....if fatal, we know we will stop seeing the epi..no need to see a PMMKA without Sarje or having Sarje in coma

Chandu somehow arrives at the scene and seeing Sarja wounded and Albela with a gun in his hand immediately rushes to his brother and takes him to the hospital......  (at this point Niru understands that Chandu and Sarja are bros). maybe not somehow...i think since Niru is left alone to treat a wounded Sarje and she doesnt really do anything by herself, she will go to nearest phonebootha nd call Chandu to help her...after coming Chandu will see that its his brother.he will be more grateful to Niru for saving (?) sarje

niru and her baba go to meet Sarja at the hospital and Chandu is always there so Chandni romance is more noticeable to Sarja and he knows that Chandu is in love with Niru.....possible...but yucky to meConfused

Sorry Guys this is a too perfect scenario and no soaps survive without the twists and turns so my prediction or rather my wishes will not be granted.... Tonguei wont blame the CVs here..even i dnt like stories that dont hv twists and turns or suspense..........but it has to logical

thanks didiBig smile

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I feel Chandu will misinterpret Sarja-Niru friendship to loveBroken Heart....... he'll feel Sarja has changed a bit because of Niru so they are meant to be togetherOuch...... and because of which he'll start losing interest in his studiesErmm......... and one day Albela will see Chandu with NiruErmm....... and he'll threaten ChanduErmm........ Sarja will go to avenge AlbelaDay Dreaming...... in the commotion Niru will get to know Sarja-Chandu are brothersSleepy........ & Sarja will get to know Chandu-Niru love storyThumbs Up...... and will ask them to get married so that Niru is safe with them and also because after marriage Niru will have a right to stay at Bhosle's houseDay Dreaming.......  Maruti will not accept their marriageErmm...... he'll feel betrayed and won't understand what circumstances forced them into it.D'oh....... and what will come after that..... i need to think........ LOL

Edited by sujji0609 - 07 April 2011 at 8:18am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index