Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Yeah , i found my brain today itself else the day u were forcing me to predict , it seemed lost again😆 ....u know like these days energy savers ...some times they enligtens with full energy while the other moment ...its phusssssssss big time🤣 , china ka maal😛😆

yeah the most common thing ...but somehow they wont show that kinda thing as it would be too bold  subject to show for a teenager and that too on TV ...if it would have been a film than we could think but on tv ...er....we never know..as these days everything is possible😕

yeah, it doesnt have to be that

perhaps drugs, it is a serious stuff enough, its more present in teen-to-adult circle, it can be severely punishable,  in these cases girls are rather seen as innocent so if a girl frames Sarje for drugs than Maruti might find it hard to trust his own boy rather than an unknown girl😕 

what bothers me about Sarjes past is that, whe it will be shown (be what time it may) it might nt be played by kaps (as it happened many years ago), so the boy who will be playing the role, needs to be good otherwise the thrill of seeing it will be half lost.and plz dnt mind fr hearing this, i find the teenage polapan in hindi serials acting a bit too pakna😕..........
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

yeah, it doesnt have to be that

perhaps drugs, it is a serious stuff enough, its more present in teen-to-adult circle, it can be severely punishable,  in these cases girls are rather seen as innocent so if a girl frames Sarje for drugs than Maruti might find it hard to trust his own boy rather than an unknown girl😕 

what bothers me about Sarjes past is that, whe it will be shown (be what time it may) it might nt be played by kaps (as it happened many years ago), so the boy who will be playing the role, needs to be good otherwise the thrill of seeing it will be half lost.and plz dnt mind fr hearing this, i find the teenage polapan in hindi serials acting a bit too pakna😕..........

@ bold......... i didn't get this statement....... Confused
darshana23 thumbnail
Baccho, aapki imaginations kafi bold jaa rahi hain......... I want myself them to give some sensible reason and scenes. Such scenes while watching them with family I will not feel offended....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Baccho, aapki imaginations kafi bold jaa rahi hain......... I want myself them to give some sensible reason and scenes. Such scenes while watching them with family I will not feel offended....

me waiting to read the list of such scenes😃 Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

sujju, i said the adolescents in serials always try to look more than their age and that hampers the feelings, so if an young Sarje acts bad in sarjes past, then the fun of watching the past will be half gone😕

@Darshudi: sorry didi, its just we are trying to find solutions but rather creating more problems in return

but drugs is something we can watch with family surely............

darshana23 thumbnail
I dont mind till the time it is presented in very good way...... There is no need to show each and everything to make users understand..... I have watched some scenes in movie which was presented very well and still made impact on users as its required........
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

I would not mind if they show a young Kapil as Sarja😍........ they can show him in his college days like they showed during Neel track in Rkab......😳we'll get to see even those range of Kapil's expressions then...... 😍

darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, I guess with his current get up it will be hard to show Kapil playing that part only........

And moreover if Chandu doesnt know original reason behind all this, that seems to be they were kid when the incident happened. But however left mark on Sarjaa's life........
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

entirely my pov but i dnt think kaps looks and body goes very well with a college boy anymore...in Neel track they mostly had to focus on his face and shoot from long distance to create effect..kaps had to stand a little bent on those scenes even to look younger and shorter..but still i didnt feel its so believable, .....if Cvs plan to show kaps as that, than i guess the year gap of that event should be reduced...in order fot it to be realistic and consistent😕

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, I guess with his current get up it will be hard to show Kapil playing that part only........

And moreover if Chandu doesnt know original reason behind all this, that seems to be they were kid when the incident happened. But however left mark on Sarjaa's life........

you know diii what i was thinking maybe Chandu was in boarding school so he happened to not witness all these things😊........ but then boarding schools need loads of money😉...... and Maruti is surely not in that position😳😭.......