Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone?

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
This must be my first post here  in this forumSmile
before saying anything, let me say if anything hurts, it has been done unintentionally, so lets just discussSmile

today, we saw that Sarje got curious why Chandu is so desperately worried and concerned about a certain girl aka NiruWink

and he hit just where it is Wink...very right is suspecting that us ladki ko saath Chandu ki chakkar haiLOL
oh man, both Sarjes and Chandus expression was something to die for in that sceneEmbarrassed

But i guess most of us predicted the story would be rather Sarje in Penkarwardi side and Albela on Dubey side will oppose Chandni union and make thier life hell for that ego-clash between two sidesOuch

But now the situation is different, as per Sarjes saying If chandu really cares for the girl, than he wnt trouble her again, even though she is from Dubey compoundConfused...so its rather very smooth from Sarje side.and we all know dailies dnt run if there are nt enough hardles met by the leads  LOL

so that leaves only Albela opposing.but though chaman is a very good character, I sometime dnt feel he is strong enough to continue being a prime villain...he is more fun to watch than scary...Ouch

so whats the bottom line of my long post? LOLThe bottom line is am super confused..ROFL...

so anybody want to predict what might happen in this love story? Big smile waht troubles may Chandu-niru face?

or sm1 feels like that such randomness is only Sarje, anytime he will again trouble the poor soul Niru?Shocked  because i fell sarje scene was exceptionally small and am a bit puzzled that he agreed so cheerfully to stop troubling Niru (though i still feel he really didnt trouble Niru...rather helped her in a bit naughty mannerEmbarrassed)

plz let your ideas flowBig smile
if no idea, than get ideaROFL
PS: Kaps is awesome...Big smile sorry i couldn't resist posting thatEmbarrassed

Edited by usmrasul - 03 May 2011 at 11:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121-sia-pippaFaiza_samMMBGsujji0609well-wisherNikki_Titli

well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Loved the scene between Sarje and Chandu...AWESOME!

I simply loved Arjun's intense expressions....Superb!Thumbs Up

Kapil is also doing full justice to his character...

Interesting turn to the story....

Lekin mera dimag abhi nahi chal raha hai..feeling sleepy....ab soch samajh kar hi likungi....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Nikki_Titli

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Sumi, I am more confused than you.......... I also thought Sarjaa will oppose Chandu and Niru love... But he seemed to be took it casually and predicted very well.........

But I still think Albela wont give up easily...... May be he will do some mind game........... What I am worried about, Chandu is preparing for MPSC.... One small mistake and his career could be ruined..........
On the other hand, Maruti's job extension also got rejected........(I am damn upset with him today, why he always says Bad about Sarjaa.. Even when today Ranshinge told him that he has 3 sons. He said 1 is of no use Angry)

Ok. leave that apart............ But one thing, Sarjaa will not leave Albela so easily......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121-sia-usmrasulsujji0609LimitLessFan

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

Loved the scene between Sarje and Chandu...AWESOME!

I simply loved Arjun's intense expressions....Superb!Thumbs Up

Kapil is also doing full justice to his character...

Interesting turn to the story....

Lekin mera dimag abhi nahi chal raha hai..feeling sleepy....ab soch samajh kar hi likungi....Smile

samajh lene ki baad jarur kuch likh denaEmbarrassed

@Darshudi: prediction aabhi mathe pe nahi aaya mera lekin meine certainly ek Sarje biting Chaman scene predict and expect kar rahi hu LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23smiley121sujji0609

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Tm,
You are right....the turn the story took today was confusing. I was looking forward to seeing sarje bother Niru a bit more.

Again, what you said about albela is correct...he doesn't have it in him to be the prime villain...he's too comical.

What I'm not confused about is Sarje's love and respect for Chandu.....hope it remains the same forever.

About his dad bad-mouthing him always...I think it might be a fore-runner to future events when Sarje might just turn out be the not-so-useless son.

Kapil is being shown too little...sad that, especially when he adds that extra a touch to the episode.

I've never seen him act before nor have I watched Arjun's show....must say both are equally good...their individual roles suit them to a T.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23smiley121-sia-usmrasulsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
First of all , todays episode has many clues ...

1. Maruti's extension is rejected ..that's simply indicates that after retirement they wont have shelter and somehow i feel that chandu wont get policejob so easily so they will be forced to live in the place which sarja would arrange for them ....despite its not so easily acceptable for them as they tell that ''woh haram ki kamai nahi khatay '' but it would be the final choice for them ....because Alka's today's behaviour also indicates that she n her hubby's run away plan is at last stage ...they are about to run any day so there will b no choice for them .....and thats how sarja will be proven good son (may b not in maruti's eyes..i mean at heart he will accept but he wont say ever infront of him)Ouch

besides ...it seems the naraazgi between chandu -sarja has not been solved yet ....it seemed one sided ....i must say that sarja is so sweet when it comes to his bro ..he behaves maturely while chandu looks in dilemma whether to accept his apology or no ..i feel that he still doesnt belive that sarja will again hurt Niru or no Shocked......and frankly am not sure about it also ...as sarja clearly indicated once that Sarje rao say panga nahi lenay ka .....LOL
i feel Sarja will again play mind game with Chandu now so that his love wont blossom Shocked...i feel still he will become kabab mein haddi but crookedlyShocked
i also agree that chaman  doesnt have all the elements of a good villain so his efforts will be continued so get Niru-chandu separated....and he wont do something worth praising(as villain ,ofcourse)Sleepy

To be continued ....as its getting too late LOL...baqi kal sochungiErmm

Edited by Faiza_sam - 16 March 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

XxDiamondxXdarshana23smiley121-sia-sudhalata1usmrasulsujji0609

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-well-wisherNikki_Titli

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Tm, Ahem, I am usmaEmbarrassed...or are you talkign to smbody else named TMLOL

You are right....the turn the story took today was confusing. I was looking forward to seeing sarje bother Niru a bit more. you are just as vile as I am, i was hoping to see that too LOL

Again, what you said about albela is correct...he doesn't have it in him to be the prime villain...he's too comical. hmmm...thats waht i miss most in thsi show..a good cool brainy villain.....Confused

What I'm not confused about is Sarje's love and respect for Chandu.....hope it remains the same forever. agree

About his dad bad-mouthing him always...I think it might be a fore-runner to future events when Sarje might just turn out be the not-so-useless son.
Kapil is being shown too little...sad that, especially when he adds that extra a touch to the episode.
sigh, tell me about it......

I've never seen him act before nor have I watched Arjun's show....must say both are equally good...their individual roles suit them to a T.

prediction kaha hay yaar? Shocked  ok, all right you said Maruti will get to see Sarje as "not so useless".that can be counted as future story......Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index