Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar aur takraar!

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was basically a filler. The biggest part was when Abhay smiled. I found it really good that at last Abhay is starting to civilize!

Did you see him play with Kabir in the little discussion? And the mockery was good too. What was best was when their eyes met (Abhiya) Pia looked so confused and yet she knew what he was telling.

Abhay gets an ace for the good sarcasm. The best part about his life is that he has Pia and he shows his affection poorly. I found it really beautiful when he was saying that he is a little late to be human. It seemed to me as if he was trying to tell Pia why he was behaving like this. Make her understand that his world and secrets were what kept them apart.

T and Sid do really have a lack of brains. What Sid is trying to do is so human! Many of you might disagree but he is a vampire, he could just do something random and get over all the college politics stuff. Saving a girl from getting expelled from a college is not something that will make her love you. She would just have respect for you.

Yes T is a little stupid! No one can deny that.. can anyone? The people in Dehra Dun are just making it easy for Sid to get what he wants (though each of his plans fail miserably). And lets face it! Many people cheat during their finals... They dont get expelled from their college! The CV's and Sid needs a little more logical thinking.

Meanwhile the two parents are really catching my eyes. Haseena and Chand are really doing a great job in putting up a good show. Chand is really very possessive about his family and from the looks of it he still loves Sid as much as he loves Abhay. They both do... Just because of silly love problems in their lives.

Maithili cant come back. They have to live with it. And as for that ring. I think it was something that could make you powerful maybe?  I do remember someone called master or of that sort... It could be his ring Sid is behind. It will surely be nice to find out so many mysteries...

Sid's ending was just awesome. His explanation of Abhay's name was just out of mockery. And he was right. Abhay might be just the opposite of what his name suggests. He fears the inevitable... He fears for Pia.

I would tell that the dear Raichands buckle up so that they can fight their so not good son away! 

Take care and good luck!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Today's episode was basically a filler. The biggest part was when Abhay smiled. I found it really good that at last Abhay is starting to civilize!

I loved abhay smile today .

Did you see him play with Kabir in the little discussion? And the mockery was good too. What was best was when their eyes met (Abhiya) Pia looked so confused and yet she knew what he was telling.

Abhay gets an ace for the good sarcasm. The best part about his life is that he has Pia and he shows his affection poorly. I found it really beautiful when he was saying that he is a little late to be human. It seemed to me as if he was trying to tell Pia why he was behaving like this. Make her understand that his world and secrets were what kept them apart.

Like to see abhay speaking than being quite . Ah..that means lot when abhay said he late to be human ..hopefully piya understood what those lines meant.

T and Sid do really have a lack of brains. What Sid is trying to do is so human! Many of you might disagree but he is a vampire, he could just do something random and get over all the college politics stuff. Saving a girl from getting expelled from a college is not something that will make her love you. She would just have respect for you.

Yes T is a little stupid! No one can deny that.. can anyone? The people in Dehra Dun are just making it easy for Sid to get what he wants (though each of his plans fail miserably). And lets face it! Many people cheat during their finals... They dont get expelled from their college! The CV's and Sid needs a little more logical thinking.

Well Logical thinking in PKYEK ..is just not possiable . But yes SID is doing in human way ..as ABHID has challanged  each other.

Meanwhile the two parents are really catching my eyes. Haseena and Chand are really doing a great job in putting up a good show. Chand is really very possessive about his family and from the looks of it he still loves Sid as much as he loves Abhay. They both do... Just because of silly love problems in their lives.

Maithili cant come back. They have to live with it. And as for that ring. I think it was something that could make you powerful maybe?  I do remember someone called master or of that sort... It could be his ring Sid is behind. It will surely be nice to find out so many mysteries...

Sid's ending was just awesome. His explanation of Abhay's name was just out of mockery. And he was right. Abhay might be just the opposite of what his name suggests. He fears the inevitable... He fears for Pia.

I would tell that the dear Raichands buckle up so that they can fight their so not good son away! 

Take care and good luck!

Loved ur post . Nice take on today episode
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Abhiya abhiya abhiya.....muahh....😳😍

Chandeena are awesome...they are indispensable in show...😳

I don't want more confusion with maithili's entry....

Take care and good luck!

Great post......loved it...
👏👏

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SUPERB POST yaar..so well written..AGREE WITH ALL WHAT YOU HAVE SAID..and ABHAY's SMILE has been teh talk of tonight sshow..and yeah that sarcasm & fun was so refreshing ..I loved the explanation of Abhay's name..So nice na..THE MAN DOES NOT FEAR ..And it is true he does not..BUT FOR PIYA..!! HIS ONLY LIGHT OF LIFE..!!😳
usha786 thumbnail
yes we can say he is talking indirectly with piya but why he is so rude with piya.
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SUPERB POST yaar..so well written..AGREE WITH ALL WHAT YOU HAVE SAID..and ABHAY's SMILE has been teh talk of tonight sshow..and yeah that sarcasm & fun was so refreshing ..I loved the explanation of Abhay's name..So nice na..THE MAN DOES NOT FEAR ..And it is true he does not..BUT FOR PIYA..!! HIS ONLY LIGHT OF LIFE..!!😳

Thank you! Its all i understood. Yes yesterday's episode was refreshing. Waiting for todays bit i will have to watch it at 10:30 so i will post my point of view tomorrow... 😭

Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

yes we can say he is talking indirectly with piya but why he is so rude with piya.

You see some guys specially vampire guys have a lock in their brains and that is what makes all the difference. they think that the decades of their life really helped them become intelligent but in love that is not the case. They just think too much and not see what their heart says. If they follow their heart they wouldnt have heart their lady love so much.

The same applies for Abhay as well. Protecting is not the most important thing. It is faith, trust and bonding which would help in protecting her and make them come closer. The say he understands that he wont be rude to her anymore.

Lets just put his little dumbness away. Romance isnt as easy as people think! 😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i haven't watch the episode because i went to sleep early yesterday since i was not feeling well and too tired....i read the update...well nothing much in the episode....its the same krap...only one thing revealed that sid too was in love with maithilli and he was a jealous brother....and abhay's cute smile and AbhiYa short eye-lock....nothing much was in there...the ring too doesn't make a complete sense

i read the part...the eye-lock was good....well he was telling the truth when he was saying its too late to be a human now...he indirectly mocks piya to change her mind and not to fall in love with him...she has a beautiful life and have to respect...do not waste it by loving him because he could only give darkness and pain in her life....he told it in short words but there was alot of meaning in it

i agree...piya is the light and brightness of his life...but he needs to learn how to respect it...not push her everytime than call her back then push her back.....thats not the way to treat a women whom you love no matter even if you are a vampire

i agree...both T-Sid make a good combination of having no brains....sid thinks he is smart but then he is the biggest fool.....even if he succeed of trapping piya in whatever plans he plot...the girl will only respect him not love him.....i don't understand why is he so obsessed with a women who does not even love him whether its maithilli or piya...both never loved him...he should accept the fact and move on rather than giving a hard time to his own little brother....he should accept the women who loves and care for him not for the women whom he is obsessed with...in this path he only gets a life of loner and hatred even if he is a vampire

i agree...

ChanDeena does love their children alot....this maithilli love rivarly between both bros is creating a rift between the parents..,i wonder when siddharth realise the importance of his family...being heartless doesn't mean you hate your brother and parents....

since its going TVD way...maithilli might come back and i am not surprised with it at all....till now whatever happening is the same as TVD even i am not surprised if sid loves piya....as for the ring...its a mystery...i think we will get to know soon

i have not watch it...lets see what sid does.....he is very cunning and cruel...lets see what is his actual move...and i hope abhay realise it...and protects piya....he got double work now...he has to protect panchi too....

i agree completely with you...

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago