Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 16th March 2011 (Page 3)

Nadia123 Senior Member
Nadia123
Nadia123

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
poojashree : Sorry dear, I beg to differ -  ok Bhavna is obsessed with Pota but don't you think it is out of order that everyone else knows that she can't have a Potaa but she herself? I think it is unfair that Varsha and Satish haven't told her. Just the way the whole Pavitra land knew about Dharmesh and Madhuri but Bhaavnaa Taai.........I am not too keen on her but I think it is unfair. As for Madhuri being blameless -  I don't think so...... the difference between her plight and Vaishu's is that she knew that Dharmesh was going to marry someone else and ruin her life, Vaishu didn't!!!

I can't remember who posted yesterday about Manav being mean to Savita but there u go........ All she wants is for him to leave Archana -  she is being stubborn here..... yeah she is ill and all that but you can't expect Manav to leave Archu coz his mum wants him to....... not fair...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top