India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 16 (Page 8)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
^^ Writers today are either teenagers watching "Bold and beautiful" or as I said b4 old farts who don't know which end is up...As they can't keep any sort of consistancy... seriously these writers have lost all their marbles...Coming up with totally illogical and unrealistic tracks..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10naavaJaishankarLuvSSevercarpe-diemanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

De javu all over again..What CVs did with ArMan marriage in to divorce against popular viewers opinion they are doing the same now with Savita-Mannu mother son relationship..Track has been stretched far and long enough..Now do the proper sensible and digestable ending to it..

Exactly Varsha Di,Whatever we wish to see, they drag like anything where the final end they show doesn't do any Justice to the track and uninteresting.

Bhagwan these CVs ko sadbudhi de..

Yes,wish the same. Please God, do it.

BTW men should stay out of MIL-DIL relationships...Neither should put men into a situation where he has to take side..Deal with your problems one on one between the women.

Yes Agree. When it goes out of control He can put a foot down to solve the issue.

I follow that rule...My DIL and I keep my son out of it..Relationship works fine and so far so good..Hoping to carry on same with next one..Wish me luck..Hope I do my best Big smile

All the Best Di.Smile And your posts Say that You will always do Best. Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10CuteCherrykoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
You know Kool , I have always enjoyed watching PR , I find ways to laugh and just have fun ....but after a long long tiem , today I felt disgusted ...totaly gutted ....

I mean it is unbelievable ..

1. This woman saying ....your wife has taken my place in your life ...I mean what the  hell is this supposed to mean ,  " even if I try my best you will not love me but you will love her ." .....Wacko

2. then this 30 plus grown up man coming home with tears in his eyes and telling wife ' My mommy don't love me no more ' ...Dead

Hell ...uff , what nonsense is this ..Wha tkind of peole are they showing ..Both Manav and savita were acting very very strange ..If I were Archana I would hav been thinking' Bloody hell, what have I got myself into' ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 March 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10naavaLuvSSevercarpe-diemshootingstar27anu rulz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But if u notice .........Manavs STRATEGIES SUCK . Always .Remember how he confided to Tarun he is gonna make Archana HATE him by putting sindoor on Shrav etc ? For her BHALAAI ? Well Archna didnt stop loving him , she got PAIN though .

Exactly Di.How painful it was. Too painful to see archu in that Pain.He was terribly wrong there,he did to please his mom there.

Same way his mom did NOT stop loving him , she got PAIN . His Strategies ALWAYS suck .Now he is making it an excuse to cut MOm off forever and be ONLY with WIFE . And the K gang .

Same Goes Here,The same pain Seeing Savita in this miserable state. Again doing the msitake of hurting Loved ones with the Decision what he thought was right.

That time He didn't listen to Tarun,This Time he didnt listen to Archu of how the situation can be handled. But both were proved right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6koolsadhu1000

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
[

I follow that rule...My DIL and I keep my son out of it..Relationship works fine and so far so good..Hoping to carry on same with next one..Wish me luck..Hope I do my best Big smile
[/QUOTE]

All the best Varsha.  After our marriage , we used in the township and my in-laws in the city about an hours drive.  we used meet every weekend, the  good relationship was maintained  and she used to listen to my grievances against my husband more than my mother whom I used to meet once a year.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSevernaavaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Thank u koolHug  i just read ur commentary and decide to watch it or not and ur commentary helps a lot deciding itBig smile

i totally agree with u. manav badly wants to come out of having a relationship with his mother and just spent time with his wife playing love love and saving his in-laws from everything. it was CRYSTAL CLEAR when he said that "nothing could be done now, mom doesn't love me anymore". isn't it his responsibility to take care of his parents at the old age?? and he should TRY but the thing is he is not even trying to make up with his mom. all he says is "if i come archu comes with me and if not then forget it".STUPID MANAV!Dead

Cherry [ If I may call u that] ...............The problem is CVS really DON"T know HOW to present the concept called RESPONSIBILITY at all . They first tried presenting it in the way youngsters of today like after watching Western Soaps .........CONDITiONAL way .Hey Mom , I come as a Package , accept me or I Walk off . Then they realised they will HURT indian audience thats not so young ..........they hurriedly tried to rectify it by showing Son is repenting . Now , frankly , they DONT know what to do .

But if u notice .........Manavs STRATEGIES SUCK . Always .Remember how he confided to Tarun he is gonna make Archana HATE him by putting sindoor on Shrav etc ? For her BHALAAI ? Well Archna didnt stop loving him , she got PAIN though .

Same way his mom did NOT stop loving him , she got PAIN . His Strategies ALWAYS suck .Now he is making it an excuse to cut MOm off forever and be ONLY with WIFE . And the K gang .

Responsibility is NOT associated with LOVE being returned or ANY deals . It simply has to be DONE . They destroyed his character .The team that created it was MATURE .The team who writes scripts today r TEENAGERS watching WESTERN SOAPS like BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL .

Kool u can call me cherryBig smile 
actually i started watching this show really late and used to sometimes read the written updates and ur commentary at that time  but i must say KUDOS to all who sticked during the shravani, manav and archana trackThumbs Up true CV's seems to have no sense at all.even i can understand that putting a SINDOOR in someone's forehead is not a small deal cuz u only put it during hindu marriage and i know there are lots of other things thats goes to complete a marriage but PUTTING SINDOOR is a very important ritual that is followed in the marriage ceremony. and stupid CV'S put it as if it's nothing and counts as nothing and on top of that the reason for it should get applauseLOL

Manav has always been the DUMBEST character of all. he seems to either support his WIFE fully and ignore his MOM or support his MOM fully and ignore his WIFE. but the one thing is he never fails to support the K family and the interesting point is that  he has suffered the most from them.
and i agree with u KOOL one should keep RESPONSIBILITY and LOVE separately cuz responsibility is something u know u have it and u should fulfill it at any cost and love is something for which u just fall for it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSevercarpe-diemanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Great commentary Kools. I am getting a bit disapointed in the creatives as well. They are just dragging the Manav and Savita track. Savita should not have been so stubborn today, but it was Manav who did this the day he said I am no longer your son. I hope Savita will accept Archana, and at the same time Manav too, he was terrible when he took care of the Madhuri issue at police station. Even Damodar was kind of against him doing that. Damodar siad to him that it's getting serious and maybe you should do your part too, but he hesitated to say that. Kools, who do see a slight improvement in? Manav or Damodar today? Anyway in the precap I hope Archana gives her sister a scolding on why she made the complaint because poor Madhuri got questioned for no reason. Bye Kools.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6CuteCherryLuvSSeverJaishankaranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

feeling sad after the show ..Don't even feel like commenting ...

Husband called ...Curfew in Bahrain ....but hopefully things will be in control now ...

Tanya dear...thanks for updating on the Bahrain situation...i've been thinking about it for ur hubby and sister...keep us posted and i wish them safety and protection !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueenigma6JaishankarLuvSSevercarpe-diemanu rulzDabulls23

Go to top