Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 16 (Page 7)

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Kools would you care to discuss an untended point on Shravni some other day? Savita's overall portrayal had gaping lacuna there on Cvs' part.

Yes SURE . Anytime u wish to discuss .Though NO ONEwill agree with me . Im the LONER , always .LOL

You exaggerate there…so many agree to you completely and some like I partially…but discussing with you has always been interesting... G'night.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeveranu rulzgaurimisha

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteCherry

KOOL i totally agree with uThumbs Up this is the limit now. i have come to a conclusion that manav is brainless for sure.Dead what savita told him was the BITTER TRUTH and he knows it too. i am not at all mad at savita for telling manav to choose between her and archana cuz i think now savita is getting used to living alone so she just wants to live with it. she just said it so she can just tell manav to just leave. and she herself knows it very well that manav is going to choose archana ANYDAY over her and for the matter of fact have already CHOSEN archana over her.

but two things that annoyed me the most in today's episode was first  manav's reaction when his baba told him that his mom is sick and all, manav was like "oh ok..umm ill come there at night" like W*H????Angry ur mom is FREAKING sick, any son would rush right away but what did he do, he told his dad ill come at night and for what cuz he had to meet up with archu in the jail??? Wackohe should have just called her and just told her he has an emergency but NO he had to go to the jail..wahhh wahhh what a GOOD SON! Thumbs Down

second reason is again his FREAKING STUPID REACTION when he came back home, i thought after that small talk with his mom maybe he came to his sense but noSillyhe came in and  told archu that his mom doesn't love him anymore...lyk seriously after listening to ur mom talking and being sad, he came to a BRILLIANT conclusion saying his mom doesn't love him anymore????Wacko doesn't he have brains, UR mom is FREAKIN sick and depressed can't he see that from his own eyes??? even his dad told him but nope now he feels she doesn't love him...ughhhhh i feel like giving him a BIG TIGHT SLAP so he comes to his real sense.Dead

plzzzz CV's put some brain into manav's head and show him and archana go to D's house and say that it's their house too so he doesn't need a permission to love or take care of his own mother and live in that house as a family. only then his character might rise. showing archana mahaan and butchering savita for her is not going to work. we have already seen her mahanta now we want some reality in it.

Excellent post and kudos

He dumped his mom like GARBAGE and ran to save a third peerson only at Archus behest instead of telling her YOU manage , I gotta be with my mom

He comes to that Brilliant conclusion again and again coz HE BADLY WANTS TO BELIEVE IT and GET AWAY ONCE AND FOR ALL , laying the ONUS on her so he can be with Archu and his SASURAL .

Thank u koolHug  i just read ur commentary and decide to watch it or not and ur commentary helps a lot deciding itBig smile

i totally agree with u. manav badly wants to come out of having a relationship with his mother and just spent time with his wife playing love love and saving his in-laws from everything. it was CRYSTAL CLEAR when he said that "nothing could be done now, mom doesn't love me anymore". isn't it his responsibility to take care of his parents at the old age?? and he should TRY but the thing is he is not even trying to make up with his mom. all he says is "if i come archu comes with me and if not then forget it".STUPID MANAV!Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shermaTiyalianu rulzkoolsadhu1000

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@ Kools and Cutecherry, agree with you that Mannu should try on getting back Savita. but shouldn't it be done subtly and not so extremely

cos the more he shows up at her door the more upset she gets. Embarrassed

Edited by carpe-diem - 16 March 2011 at 2:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10CuteCherryLuvSSeveranu rulz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL Yes kool di called him Zimmedari Baba once but see what these naughty forum members r saying today . They r saying he feels gush of zimmedari only towards PREGNANT LADIES LOL Shravni , then Vaishu then Madhuri . Not Mom . LOL

Di,Couldn't Disagree Though .It seems so. He is rushed when pregnant ladies are in Trouble.LOL LOL
Btw i agree with ur ENTIRE POST . I want Archu to now show strength and enter forecefully  and take over .Then she shud nurse her back to health with gentle womanly understanding .These two STUPID males shud be kept OUT OF THE PICTURE .

Totally Agree Di,Especially the Last Line. Big smile. Manav Work ends when he Lands at Deshmukhs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Umi and cute cherry you both have put your post so wisely..

De javu all over again..What CVs did with ArMan marriage in to divorce against popular viewers opinion they are doing the same now with Savita-Mannu mother son relationship..Track has been stretched far and long enough..Now do the proper sensible and digestable ending to it..

Bhagwan these CVs ko sadbudhi de..

BTW men should stay out of MIL-DIL relationships...Neither should put men into a situation where he has to take side..Deal with your problems one on one between the women.

I follow that rule...My DIL and I keep my son out of it..Relationship works fine and so far so good..Hoping to carry on same with next one..Wish me luck..Hope I do my best Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 March 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueenigma6Jasmine10Claire0206CuteCherryLuvSSevernaavaanu rulz

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
[
Btw i agree with ur ENTIRE POST . I want Archu to now show strength and enter forecefully  and take over .Then she shud nurse her back to health with gentle womanly understanding .These two STUPID males shud be kept OUT OF THE PICTURE .

[/QUOTE]

I also want Archu to get into action. Manav has lost it , he mother refused to accept his apology he came running to his wife to say that his mother doesn't love him.

Archu  doesn't give up easily on  on the things she sets to achieve. during the three month time she set out to win Manav's love and she got it. then after she came back, by then destiny failed to unite Manv and shravani.  all her actions were directed towards Manav, maybe sub-consciously . her parents health , the norms of society nothing mattered in this pursuit. her actions remind me of the words of the pastor  of the church that my kids  used to go,'it is not over, till he says it is over'. archana abided by this rule, she even ran at the last minute form her wedding.

the plot is heading towards getting archana into action in the D household.  A plea to the creatives don't make archana mahan like last time.  The first time itself it was terrible.

JaishankarLuvSSevershootingstar27anu rulzDabulls23

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carpe-diem

@ Kools and Cutecherry, agree with you that Mannu should try on getting back Savita. but shouldn't it be done subtly and not so extremely

cos the more he shows up at her door the more upset she gets. Embarrassed

u can call me cherryBig smile 

True but only if he tries na. he is not trying at all. and with his "i come with only archana" is just making a huge mess and creating a misunderstanding between him and his mom and the situation is just getting worse. now the only thing manav shld do is moving forcefully in with archana like others said and take care of his mom.hopefully he will get his brain right on trackLOL

Edited by CuteCherry - 16 March 2011 at 2:31pm

Jasmine10LuvSSevercarpe-diemanu rulzDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Thank u koolHug  i just read ur commentary and decide to watch it or not and ur commentary helps a lot deciding itBig smile

i totally agree with u. manav badly wants to come out of having a relationship with his mother and just spent time with his wife playing love love and saving his in-laws from everything. it was CRYSTAL CLEAR when he said that "nothing could be done now, mom doesn't love me anymore". isn't it his responsibility to take care of his parents at the old age?? and he should TRY but the thing is he is not even trying to make up with his mom. all he says is "if i come archu comes with me and if not then forget it".STUPID MANAV!Dead

Cherry [ If I may call u that] ...............The problem is CVS really DON"T know HOW to present the concept called RESPONSIBILITY at all . They first tried presenting it in the way youngsters of today like after watching Western Soaps .........CONDITiONAL way .Hey Mom , I come as a Package , accept me or I Walk off . Then they realised they will HURT indian audience thats not so young ..........they hurriedly tried to rectify it by showing Son is repenting . Now , frankly , they DONT know what to do .

But if u notice .........Manavs STRATEGIES SUCK . Always .Remember how he confided to Tarun he is gonna make Archana HATE him by putting sindoor on Shrav etc ? For her BHALAAI ? Well Archna didnt stop loving him , she got PAIN though .

Same way his mom did NOT stop loving him , she got PAIN . His Strategies ALWAYS suck .Now he is making it an excuse to cut MOm off forever and be ONLY with WIFE . And the K gang .

Responsibility is NOT associated with LOVE being returned or ANY deals . It simply has to be DONE . They destroyed his character .The team that created it was MATURE .The team who writes scripts today r TEENAGERS watching WESTERN SOAPS like BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10CuteCherryJaishankarLuvSSeveranu rulzshermaDabulls23

Go to top