gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by Dabulls23

ULM is not thinking with his real head (Brain) Ouch he is using the other head Wink which responds to Archu or anything related to her..Approve

HeHe ..........He has no brains PERIOD
Conclusion only one head the later one LOL

Varsha u bad lady dont make me giggle yaar Im trying and trying to ignore ur comment and giggling hopelessly , Im seedhi saadhi yaarLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

seedhi saadhi koolTongueLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10carpe-diemDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Sulo's sanskar's have flown to the US with her richest Damad.
Who cares for the poor old Savita..

Seriously .ROFL Ur comment made me LAUGH . If u note she did NOT slap rich damad , only lovingly shook his collar .Slaps were reserved for poorest damad only .KOI AUR LEGA BHI NAHI NA , THEY WILL SLAP RITE BACK . SIMPLE SIMON takes it . He thinks its PRASAD after looking at Archanas PRETTY face . The story is the KS don't follow ANY PROTOCOLS and BETI then comes to FIX and SAVE .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJasmine10CuteCherryshermaanu rulzgaurimishaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goblue

Hey Kools

Fully agree with the commentary. Manav only helps pregnant ladies, first Shravani, then Vaishali, and now rushing to the police station for Madhuri.

Savita has become ghar ki murgi daal barabar and so he is so inadequate in his decision making. He never hesitated to help Sulochana.

Just getting tired of this serial, but not tired of your commentary.

Take care.. Anjali

Very well said . Ghar ki murgi is what SAvita has become .And so I want a TERRIFIC IZZAT AARTI of Manav .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

hey kools.. 

i have to say, i agree with you 1000%. i too noticed that he gave PRIORITY to his wife and her maayaka's problems ie Vaishu and Madhuri RATHER than rushing to his mom. and my question is Kaunsa bada teer mar liya Police station jaa kar?? His divine presence accomplished NOTHING and in normal circumstances, nothing WOULD have happened. 

Savita was spot on. Manav ONLY apologized because his MOM was ill the day before. NOTHING ELSE. it didnt matter to him that she was hurt or he didnt realise that HIS WORDS and HIS ACTIONS hurt her. Looking at it from savita's POV,she sees that
1) manav ALWAYS brings archana in.
2) he TOLD HER those hurtful words
3) he gave the option of package deal
4) he stopped coming to the house. 

Before he callously stopped coming to the house, she wasnt talking like this. she was HAPPY to have her son for the FEW DAYS she could get with him. 
but when he stopped coming; she got the message: i love my WIFE more than YOU. I will always priortise MY WIFE and her problems MORE than YOURS. 
and thats exactly WHAT happened. his apology was insincere, was made to snap her out of the trance. "haan baba, mein maafi maang lunga aur woh theek ho jayengi" , so manav STILL doesnt GET it. 
Politcally speaking, her condition was wrong, but i think she said it to TEST him. A question for which she knew the answer. she merely wanted to prove a point. 
from her POV, all savita sees is manav do chamchagiri of the Ks and NOTHING for her. 

I would HATE it, if Cvs made arman mahan. they dont DESERVE that title. Madhuri does.she doesnt resent vaishu for her callous, insensitve, impratical complaint. she wants to be happy for her kids. Live for them. THATS mahaan. NOT arman. Arman are plain STUPID and lately INSENSTIVE. 
i too wish, savita falls ill and archana finds her, and stays back to help her out. 

Feel bad savita. Feel like kicking manav in his nuts... 

Ultimate post my younger version .SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluegaayikaCuteCherryTiyalianu rulzgaurimisha

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

ULM is not thinking with his real head (Brain) Ouch he is using the other head Wink which responds to Archu or anything related to her..Approve

HeHe ..........He has no brains PERIOD
Conclusion only one head the later one LOL

Varsha u bad lady dont make me giggle yaar Im trying and trying to ignore ur comment and giggling hopelessly , Im seedhi saadhi yaarLOL

seedhi saadhi koolLOL

its quite sad since there are way too many people in their lives. he is limited to only thinking.

Kools Clap

i wish Savita would just think about Vandu. useless Damo should next time call Vandu to nurse her back to health.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluegaayikaCuteCherryanu rulzgaurimishaDabulls23

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Kools wonderful comments as usual!!!
Well by using the ignorant approach Manav just dug grave for himself.Had he thought before he would not be facing this situation.Savita already had hatred to Archu and this approach just pushed savita to a limit where I think she is in a state where she does not know what she wants.I am not sure even if Manav comes back she is going to be happy.
What Savita needs right now is proper medical care at all cost with proper attention and most imp love.There is no point with Manav coming back as a lifeless soul without Archu ,its not going to cure Savita.
I think as people say the older one get the more childish the mind becomes .Savita with her age has this mental block so nothing normal is going to help.
Alas Manav had thought about consequences before rather than showing stubbornness at that point of time.
Now Manav needs to take the initiative and just go to D's along with Archu just cut all the samaj Seva for K's and tell ARchu as well to just focus on sasural and then be with Savita. Savita is a mentally sick child at the moment.You dont leave a mentally sick child and go away instead you stand by th child and keep trying and pray and hope things get well soon.Similarly I think Arman needs to stay with Savita ,Savita would not accept it initially but they need to show persistence and give in return love and care for Savita hatred,this will cure Savita slowly. We dont abandon a mentally retarded child and I think Arman should be with Savita for her sake and for Sachu sake.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJasmine10CuteCherrycarpe-diemanu rulzkoolsadhu1000gaurimisha

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
they need to eat mentos....dimag ki batti jala de....good one caspie...wht abt vandu!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarcarpe-diemDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
its quite sad since there are way too many people in their lives. he is limited to only thinking.

Kools Clap

i wish Savita would just think about Vandu. useless Damo should next time call Vandu to nurse her back to health.

Very refreshing option . Very very refreshing .Savita shud do what ALL mothers of the world do when married BETAS reject them ...........forget em and turn to BETI .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikacarpe-diemJaishankaranu rulzgaurimisha

Go to top