Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 16 (Page 3)

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

feeling sad after the show ..Don't even feel like commenting ...

Husband called ...Curfew in Bahrain ....but hopefully things will be in control now ...
hope all is well tanya.heard abt it too.

agree with varsha.how come manav became so bad a son?that too after telling Archu abt all of savita's miseries n struggles,how can he behave this way when shes' sick?I wish manav wud hav strongly imposed himself on her considering how volatile n sick she is....she needs to be forcefully taken care of.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJasmine10Claire0206LuvSSevercarpe-diemanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
really disappointed with the CVs, is choosing betn mother and wife the only option Manav has ? why cant there be an amicable solution to this mess where all parties are happy ....... why choose one over other ? Savita may have said this in her illness and depression but she always wanted this to happen, She has to realise this for once an all that Manav married Archana and they are husband and wife now it's wrong to separate them, by doing this she may get Manav back but will never get his love or respect, she'll only have him physically by her side but will never be able to connect with him emotionally. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Claire0206carpe-diemgaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Manav should forcefully take control now .Don't let his mother manipulate him any more ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 March 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Jaishankargaurimisha

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Awesomly put Kools!..Very very true:

I didn't see it as something she REALLY wanted at all . I know full forum will be against me in this ..........Smile But frankly guys ..........I saw that condition more to SILENCE Manav and POINT OUT HIS HYPOCRISY as it had hurt her that he had NOW come only coz her HEALTH had failed , upon Damodar's insistence . She wanted Manav OUT now ..........she has turned away from him after running behind him for so long . This condition wud silence him and send him away and so she gave it . At this stage , all she wants is to be left aLONE . the damage has ALREADY been done ............Manav and Archana have won .THE PACKAGE DEAL message has finally REGISTERED .

What Savita said was genuinly true...he still went to help Madhuri after knowing how seriously ill his mother is getting...no more words siding him..actually - I cant even think of anything better about him - rather than calling him a Karanjkar DUMMY! Always on their beck and call...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJasmine10CuteCherryshermaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Some of the interpretations on Savita's anger have beaten me dumb. The stretched logic so amazing, it makes me wonder whether it's ok to point out the anomaly. Especially when so many perceptive readers are seemingly agreeing to it wholeheartedly- I must be missing' and ennui.  For a change I'll speak ' The Fandom for Archu wHATEVER RUBBISH she does  beats us dumb too samarth . The worship of a silly character like Archu is done by various intellectuals too .Chalta hai .Tongue

A.)   'Savita's anger because of divorce'- Of all people who has the least right or reason to give vent to a righteous and disapproving rage, it's her. Divorce was acted upon to secure Sachin (rightly or wrongly). The divorcees were deeply in love and not irreparably acrimonious. And see the effect. Sachin was born in Savita's household, not lost to her and ultimately she had that ample chance to raid and rob his departing mother. For Savita everything had boiled down to Sachin- at any cost, as clearly seen at time of Shravni's release on Manav. She no longer cared whether Shravni stays or goes; only Sachin must stay'Now we apply righteousness borne out of her briefly just support for Armaan or her forbiddance to divorce. Why, then on what premise her present anger is rooted? The divorce got nullified and her just wish prevailed- where is the need to go angry now? (But even Cvs' have forgotten this angle perhaps).Anger is NOT bcoz of Divorce . Anger is coz Archana goes and comes AS SHE WISHES . The Sachu point is totally irrelevant here . Archana went by not listening to ANYONE . She went similiarly on Satyanarayan day too . Then suddenly she came in a WEDDING saying Hey ! U know what ? I want Manav NOW ! Love Him ! Realised that ! U guys dont mind I hope !  Meanwhile her insufferable family goes on insulting SIMPLE SIMON ........her son Manav . Btw the stupid second marraige has been done on a beach . WITH NO WITNESSES . Archana like Vaishu shud go and CHECK if she is REALLY married .

B.)    Anger due to Second Jailing- Again unconvincing logic. She would be righteously angry on Dharmesh-Jaywant, or even Karanjikars (their twin faults- 'relationship' or at worse 'inaction', though faults untenable for a 'righteous' anger)'But Archana should be the person she ought to be thankful to. It was she, who, with complete indifference to personal ruin had actually secured Manav's freedom and stood by them fast, actually earning the wrath of her entire clan. How could be she get angry on her on this point rather then thankful? Goes over me. U mean to say Savita ought to be GRATEFUL to Archana coz she SAVES Manav each time her family FIRST imprisons him or INSULTS him ? So FIRST they will IMPRISON or INSULT rottenly and THEN Archana will SAVe and She shud be HAPPY or GRATEFUL to Archana for the scenario ? Who LATKOFIES him ? HER family .Who SAVES him ? SHE , naturally .See the connection ? Shud this BUG the hell out of her by making her feel GOOd or Not , ENOUGH of this girl .........or shud this make her GRATEFUL ? UNCONVINCING LOGIC to me !

These and Savita's earlier complete acceptance of that 'baggage' (for Sachin's death) makes whole 'Angry Aai on a baggage' track moot...Stretched artificiality for the sake of stretching only, as is their wont. Or on alternative, to cash well on Usha Nadkarni's versatility in portraying varying shades of a senior character'Better they wrap up this dubious track and show her happy and reconciled.Are u saying Archana has no BAGGAGE ? We differ !

This is only a tale related perspective.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Gauri22smrthshermaanu rulzDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
ULM is not thinking with his real head (Brain) Ouch he is using the other head Wink which responds to Archu or anything related to her..Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10gaayikaCuteCherrycarpe-diemanu rulzgaurimisha

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Originally posted by Tanyaz

feeling sad after the show ..Don't even feel like commenting ...

Husband called ...Curfew in Bahrain ....but hopefully things will be in control now ...
hope all is well tanya.heard abt it too.

agree with varsha.how come manav became so bad a son?that too after telling Archu abt all of savita's miseries n struggles,how can he behave this way when shes' sick?I wish manav wud hav strongly imposed himself on her considering how volatile n sick she is....she needs to be forcefully taken care of.

Well said . And this is something I said LONG TIME BACK . Archana shud NOT become mahan by telling Manav u go and humor HER .She shud show smartness by entering FIRMLY in the house saying Sachu is endangered when she is sick and hence she has come as she has no option . Manav shud support her . Archana cud use Shravnis name ..........that she has come coz she gave SHRAVANI VACHAN .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10CuteCherryanu rulzgaurimisha

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
More butchering of characters with the Manav-Savita scenario. If Archana is shown to be mahaan and force Manav to accept Savita's condition then she herself will have to move back to the K household. One more beti back to the nest.

Instead, it might be better to show Archana insisting on living in the Deshmukh house. She should make a temporary condition with Savita that she will live there till Savita is healthy again and then leave (similar to the 3 month divorce fiasco). And the the bonding starts happening and the CV's follow your ideas of Archana bringing happiness and cheer into the Deshmukh household. Some portion of this track might seem repetetive but the CV's really need to salvage this situation before it becomes really, really ugly.

Thank goodness for small mercies that Madhuri was only questioned and let go. The viewers did not have to bear the torture of seeing her beaten. Under the circumstance it is best she return to Pune and back to the routine life she had there.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJasmine10anu rulzgaurimishaDabulls23

Go to top