India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 16 (Page 2)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Manav shoould use  his brains and  use baby sachu ... he should tell his mother that I am calling Shravani to take the baby back as you are not well....Or else let me come back with my wife ...One thing is for sure , savita cannot be left in this house alone with the baby ... it is very unsafe  for the child ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 March 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSevergaurimisha

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
the thing which i dint like about maanv today was when his father came to tell him about his mther health he wasnt bothered,he was mre interested to go to archu and madhuri who had gne to police station only for inquiry. whatever savita said was a real truth wich maanv couldnt face. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJasmine10zaara10Jaishankaranu rulzDabulls23

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Kools I have given up watching this show a long time ago when both of them took the idiotic decision of divorce.. I just read your commentary and Tanya's update to keep up.
Inspite of Savita showing him the bitter truth I am 100% sure Manav will still not get it. It has to be Archana always to tell him what to do.. oh man what a waste.

I know the article says Mahan Archu is going to come to the rescue but I think Manav will realise Savita's importance in his life only after he loses her. Until then its only Karanjar jap for him.. There's is nothing better in this world for him other than to become a pet dog of the K family.

someone said they wish Manav could be slapped but I feel its Archana who needs to be slapped and needs to be reminded that now that she is married her first priority is her sasural.. She can help her maayka but not meddle. Becoz until this happens.. Manav will never ever get it on his own.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJasmine10Gauri22Jaishankaranu rulzDabulls23

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Manav shoould use  his brains and  use baby sachu ... he should tell his mother that I am calling Shravani to take the baby back as you are not well....Or else let me come back with my wife ...One thing is for sure , savita cannot be left in this house alone with the baby ... it is very unsafe  for the child ..

I agree Sachu is very unsafe right now.. But see giving an ultimatum of taking away Sachu from her again will definately kill Savita. That is not a good option. He would be stupid enough according to me if he does that.

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Butcher all characters to make leads look great..In this process they have butchered even lead ULM's character too..Sigh

Correction Varsha . They have butchered all only to make ONE LEAD great ..........ARCHANA . And thats why i say .........RENAME this BULL SHOW as PAVITRA  ARCHANA .

Right on sistah...That is what I meant..Actually I feel sorry for Savita and ULM both...They should now really make their relationship strong outside of Archu's involvement...Than I will feel CVs did right by them...

Pavitra Archana was not so Pavitra when she was doing MFs with ULM while she was engaged to TDH and he was engaged to shrav...

Hypocracy to the max..

Few have brought up good points abt Why Ks or JPBP Sulo has not come to check on Savita knowing the fact she is illl...Savita went to see her...There are social protocols one must follow with their Samdhis to remain in society..Not sure where Sulo's sanskars went with this? Should she not advicing her daughter and SIL that deal with your Ds issue right now and forget abt getting involved in Vaishu or Madhuri's problems?

Sulo's sanskar's have flown to the US with her richest Damad.
Who cares for the poor old Savita..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluegaayikaanu rulzDabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I agree Sachu is very unsafe right now.. But see giving an ultimatum of taking away Sachu from her again will definately kill Savita. That is not a good option. He would be stupid enough according to me if he does that.

i agree its not a good idea, d cvs will  kill manav character  if he does that,and manav is not evn bthered about sachin,y will he care he is not his son.ans savita telling him to choose between savita and archu is not wriong,manav brought this thing in savitas mind.today also he was mre concerned about archu then savita,wen his father who has never called manav hme for petty issues told him to come home urgently. manav still dint get the point

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Some of the interpretations on Savita's anger have beaten me dumb. The stretched logic so amazing, it makes me wonder whether it's ok to point out the anomaly. Especially when so many perceptive readers are seemingly agreeing to it wholeheartedly- I must be missing… and ennui.  For a change I'll speak …

A.)   'Savita's anger because of divorce'- Of all people who has the least right or reason to give vent to a righteous and disapproving rage, it's her. Divorce was acted upon to secure Sachin (rightly or wrongly). The divorcees were deeply in love and not irreparably acrimonious. And see the effect. Sachin was born in Savita's household, not lost to her and ultimately she had that ample chance to raid and rob his departing mother. For Savita everything had boiled down to Sachin- at any cost, as clearly seen at time of Shravni's release on Manav. She no longer cared whether Shravni stays or goes; only Sachin must stay…Now we apply righteousness borne out of her briefly just support for Armaan or her forbiddance to divorce. Why, then on what premise her present anger is rooted? The divorce got nullified and her just wish prevailed- where is the need to go angry now? (But even Cvs' have forgotten this angle perhaps).

B.)    Anger due to Second Jailing- Again unconvincing logic. She would be righteously angry on Dharmesh-Jaywant, or even Karanjikars (their twin faults- 'relationship' or at worse 'inaction', though faults untenable for a 'righteous' anger)…But Archana should be the person she ought to be thankful to. It was she, who, with complete indifference to personal ruin had actually secured Manav's freedom and stood by them fast, actually earning the wrath of her entire clan. How could be she get angry on her on this point rather then thankful? Goes over me.

These and Savita's earlier complete acceptance of that 'baggage' (for Sachin's death) makes whole 'Angry Aai on a baggage' track moot...Stretched artificiality for the sake of stretching only, as is their wont. Or on alternative, to cash well on Usha Nadkarni's versatility in portraying varying shades of a senior character…Better they wrap up this dubious track and show her happy and reconciled.

This is only a tale related perspective.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10naavashootingstar27JaishankarLuvSSevercarpe-diem..Sonii..Piyatrix

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
ULM went from taking faltoo zimmedari of unwed prego shrav and sachu by taking upon himself to marry her by divorcing his wife to zimmedari of K family...Wacko 

Forget Archu & zimmedarwhile he was married to her..Now he forgets his own family by doing Archana & her family jaap..

He never can make the right decisions..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10lovelyLuvSSeverektarfapyar

Go to top