The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarDabulls23

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Originally posted by CuteCherry

he seems to either support his WIFE fully and ignore his MOM or support his MOM fully and ignore his WIFE. but the one thing is he never fails to support the K family and the interesting point is that  he has suffered the most from them.

Hi Cherry. How True Yaar.
Well Said.
He has done injustice either to His Mom or to His wife
But Not to the K's because of whom he suffered .How Irony it  is.
Not Once ,always Listening and Caring for them even though they dont deserve it(I exclude sulo and Mano from K's). Manav,This is not right Yaar.Thumbs Down . Place your priorities right,but that is were you always suck.

hey umayalBig smile

totally agree with u. manav most of the time supports those(K family) who uses him when needed and then throws him when not. even after what they do to him, he keeps helping them as if he was born to do their sewa ALL THE TIMESilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

^^^ This is why Jaishankar has give Manav a new Title of "Samaj Sevak" Evil Smile

We have a saying in gujarati "Gharna chhokra ghanti chaate upadhyay ne aato" Meaning own kids are hungry but going around doing charity by feeding others..

ULM takes care of unwed prego Shrav, Ks, and now Madhuri but no time for Savita or Sachu..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryJaishankarcarpe-diemanu rulz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I am glad that all the police did was question Madhuri, I was dreading that she would go through hell at the station but that was not the case at all. I am glad the CVs did something right here, I also like that Archana and Madhuri are friends. Madhuri needs someone she can talk to, she was so happy to hear she was going to be a mom again and could save her son's life. It was a really good scene

I agree Kool, Manav should have gone to see his mother first but I still feel Savita is wrong in what she is doing. She keeps saying Manav has left her, that he doesn't love her but that is not true. Savita is the one who kicked Manav out, she is the one who refuses to accept his marriage and wants him to choose between his wife and his mother. She has put this condition in front of him more than once, even before she became ill. Savita is not doing herself any good by doing this, it should have been enough for her that her son came and begged for forgiveness for how he spoke to her but instead she continues to put conditions on his love and forces him to choose one over the other. Manav has done what he can to please his mother but there is only so much he can do without her meeting him halfway. The damage is not done, Savita had the perfect chance to have a relationship with her son but she is the one pushing him away. Savita does not have to worship Archana or live with her, she can still have a great relationship with Manav without forcing him to make a choice.

I am getting tired of Bhavna demanding a grandchild, that is a decision for Varsha and Satish to make not her. It is their life and having a child is something they need to be ready for, not Bhavna. I know right now Satish and Varsha have not explored other options but hopefully that will be shown soon.

I am disappointed in Dharmesh's mother, why hasn't she been shown going to see Madhuri and Varun? She now knows she has a grandson and daughter in law, why not be shown spending more time with them? Why not be shown helping Madhuri take care of an ill Varun?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27naavaTanyaz

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Okay, what I don't understand is - Why are Archana and Manav waiting for an invitation from Savita? Isn't Manav her son? Isn't Archana her DIL? Okay Savita was angry when they got married and didn't wanted to let her in and she did all the bitter talk......

...Now, why can't Archana & Manav pack their bags and go to Savita's house. Right now Savita is not in a condition to fight back, so, if they really love her and want to take care of her, just go and live with HAQ and silence her with all the attention, love, care and whatever mahaanta they want to show.

Why are they still sitting on some rock, sitting on temple steps and having this BIG round table conference on WHAT to do ... what to doo .... what to dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Stop this idiotic stupidity, CVs

Just do it! Not just talk talk talk talk talk talk ..... its irritating.

Thanks for the commentary kools. I had to vent today! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Claire0206goblueJaishankaranu rulzDabulls23

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Savita doesn't want to see Archana at all, last time Archana showed up she insulted her and wanted her out. If Archana moved in without Savita's permission, it would have just caused more harm than good. Savita would have put up a fight which wouldn't have been good for her health and Archana would have faced more abuse. Savita has made it clear, it is either Manav chooses her or he chooses his wife but as far as Savita goes he can't have both.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Last time Archana came and she was cleaning up the mess o n the floor , savita could not even tolerate that .She threw her out .....
She accused Archana of trying to take over her home ....
The day Archan and manav got married , manav told his mother firmly that Archana will stay there only then savita said , if that happens , I will leave ....she is terribly stubborn as all of you can see..Just to prove a point to her son , she went to jail .....
Just to prove a point she will have no hesitation in becoming homeless and go out on her own ....
Manav is in huge trouble because he does loves his mother a lot but he cannot leave his wife like this .

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 March 2011 at 5:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27naava.Mandy.

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

[/QUOTE]

he seems to either support his WIFE fully and ignore his MOM or support his MOM fully and ignore his WIFE. b

so true....this time i don't want mannu to help his mom. i don't want him or archu to get any credit for looking after and nursing her back to health.  Let Damo change his ways. let Vandu take care of her, she needs sensitivity, which Vandu can provide.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Go to top