India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

03/16/2011: Game. Set. Match!

Pink-Spy Groupbie
Pink-Spy
Pink-Spy

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Sandhya shows Purvi the pictures, and she's in shock. No wonder, she says. You just had to butt in when, you knew that they loved each other. Sandhya tells her to look closely at the pictures; Anjali's wearing mangalsutra and Neeraj has his eyes closed. The pictures were taken after the marriage, and it is obvious that Neeraj's asleep. Before anything she wanted to speak with Purvi since she's also Anjali's sister. She and Neeraj have tried so many times to talk her to sense, but she's... just then Purvi, with the pictures in her hands, leaves. 

Anjali's on her bed "studying". Neeraj's photo is on the book. She talks to the photo that on the picture; he's all smiling, yet now he's in real life angry - but she is going to change that. Right then, Purvi calls her and enters the room. She tosses the pictures on the bed and demands for an explanation. Anjali tells her to back off like she did when she really had Neeraj's name on her mehndi, but another person put the sindoor on her forehead. Purvi responds how can she back off when she's first of all the eldest DIL, but also her older sister. Yes, she is very upset with what happened to her, but after all, Anjali was the one who said yes to Anmol. Doing this whilst married is very bad, and what is the truth behind the photos? Was it her own plan or did they really? Otherwise she has to contact their parents. Anjali says no. It was all her plan. She wanted to scare Sandhya away from Neeraj. Anjali tells her about putting the pills in Neeraj's milk, dragging him to her own room and taking the pictures. Nothing happened between them. It was her own plan. Purvi tells her that she understands her sorrow, but she cannot allow her to play with the family's honor like this. And if anyone gets to know about this, and even their own parents - what would they think? They would get hurt by knowing what kind of daughter they raised up. Besides, you married Anmol, which means it is your duty to work on this relationship. Forget Neeraj, think as he never deserved you. Don't let me hear another complain about you. Anjali apologizes, and she won't do such a thing ever again. But please don't tell mami and papa. They hug. While hugging, Anjali smirks and thinks that you shouldn't have done this Sandhya. You shouldn't have brought my sister between this (the fight is still on) Sandhya is watching from the door.
After some time, Purvi's husband calls after her. She's sitting on the sofa and doesn't hear him. Her parents have a gift for Anmol, and he's clearly jealous about the fact that Anmol is working with the business. He's jaloux about the fact that Anmol is the Managing Director instead of him. Purvi says that everything is her own fault, she shouldn't have brought Anjali here. He says it's too late, but they shouldn't (her parents) give him tasks in the first place, since he's stupid. Purvi leaves. 

Sandhya's in her room and talks with Neeraj on the phone. She tells him that he shouldn't worry about Anjali, since everything is solved, and he should only focus on the business, since he has to fulfill Dada-ji's dream. Sandhya ends the conversation, and sees that Anjali's in the room. Anjali tells her that she's happy to know that her sister knows about these pictures, since she was afraid of her reaction. But now, if Sandhya doesn't leave in 1 day, she will tell the others that Neeraj tried to rape her, and they will marry him away with Anjali (what? If someone is trying to rape one, I think the rapist is the last person one wants to marry with) Sandhya laughs and tells her that she will tell everyone that she mixed pills in Neeraj's milk and took the pictures herself. Well who would believe that? People like evidences, not just small-talk. Sandhya takes her cellphone and hands it to her. It's a video-cut of Anjali and Purvi talking about what she did with Neeraj. (WOOOT! Our Vrinda is back! Clap) Anjali's shocked. I've met tons of people, some nice and many like you, betrayers, lairs, etc.  and I've been handling them until I came here. At first she felt sorry for Anjali, but know she pities her. And she will make her life a hell, so she has to leave this house. Anjali is about to throw the phone, but Sandhya tells her that it's a waste of time, since she also have lots of copies (in your face!) Go and burn your photos, and ask Neeraj for forgiveness. Sandhya gives her two days to change. 

At Rohit & Shradhya (Finally!). The family are doing puja, and the guru tells that all of this is a waste, even Rohit's faste since he slapped Shanta. Rohit's father asks what to do, in which in return the guru says that Rohit has to fast in 6 months and Shradhya cannot be in this house. She has to be in his own ashram. Rohit and his own father agrees. Oh ohhh....

Anjali's at her room and thinks up a plan. She need to dig into Sandhya's past to find something about her.

This is my real Rakt Sambandh! Finally, it's back on track! Go Team Sandhya! Party

Edited by Pink-Spy - 16 March 2011 at 11:13am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

RaviSharmapappy123Pinki_Baulmilwebspatty123Subaru537p0lkad0tmanya7878mitumicloudzbmm1985TheSnowman-sia-pul18.Vrish.anna44NiceupPirated_Funammoos

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Great watershed episode!!!  Although I'd say 'Game, set'.  Not match yet, since Anjali's still planning to do more.

Finally, Sandhya's Vrinda persona is back - she was being sickeningly sweet in recent days, and frankly, I don't like her in the kitchen, or out to make tea, or whatever.  I much prefer this role. Evil Smile Right now, Sandhya's just against Anjali, but hopefully, sooner or later, either she turns on GB, or better yet, now that Purvi knows, I hope that she turns on GB and lashes out @ her for suggesting Anmol for Anjali.

I was pleasantly surprised @ Purvi - while her attitude towards Sandhya has been partly understandably envious, her willingness to confront Anjali over her behavior was somewhat unexpected, since she doesn't really think much about this family.  But I liked her confronting Anjali, and reminding her that while she had objected to Anjali marrying Anmol, it was Anjali who had agreed to do it.  Somewhat surprised that there's no alliance b/w Purvi and Anjali over destroying this family.

Given what Anjali is doing, it's funny to see both Sarita yesterday presenting her w/ a family heirloom, and today, Anjali's parents making Anmol a managing director of one of their companies.  So while Anmol gets treated like crap by Anjali, he's getting richly rewarded by his sasural, after managing to persuade Dadaji to send him to Pune.  I wonder what Anjali would think of that.  I liked Purvi regretting having Anjali here in the first place, as a result of which both her life, as well as the life of others here are spoiled.  Incidentally, the company Neeraj got from them - was that still his, or is that what's been given to Anmol?  If they're different, maybe Neeraj can give Raj what the Viranis gave him.  But I wonder whether Purvi will raise this issue w/ her parents?

And like we noted elsewhere, the RS we all knew & love is back, when Sandhya made her familiar Vrinda-attitude face @ Anjali and showed her the video.  I think Sandhya bluffed when she told Anjali she has more copies, or else, why would she have prevented her from destroying the phone?  She didn't have time to do it, but maybe she now can.  I loved Anjali being lectured by Sandhya - hopefully, she later gives GB an earfull.

If Anjali wants to find out Sandhya's past, as probably does GB, she can, but Neeraj knows everything as well.  There is nothing that Neeraj would know about Sandhya that will turn anyone off, and what's more, Dadaji & Baa presumably know about it as well.  But once it comes out how Anjali has been treating Anmol - I hope Sandhya catches that, records it and shows it to bari-ma Sarita, that should dampen the hatred Sarita currently has for her.  And if she shows that to the Virani's, they too would presumably be embarrassed.

And finally, they've decided to bring closure to Shradhya & Rohit - better late than never.  Which means that the last 1 year, while Shradhya was on her no-contact deal w/ Rohit, nothing has changed, except that now, the godman is just brazenly asking for her to be turned over to him, so that he can molest her? Dead This has to be the last straw - I hope Shradhya escapes from there and goes to Shreya, and lets her sisters know, and get help from her jijus.  I'd much prefer Neerdhya helping her and fighting Rohit/Abha, rather than just the kitchen politics @ home.

Hope RS gets a better time slot soon - like 7:30pm.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 16 March 2011 at 11:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devila10eesha_786spatty123Subaru537p0lkad0t-sia-

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Ok Sandhya, time to bring out the big guns, and by that I mean your inner ferocious Vrinda!

Oh and its great to see Shradhya again. I look forward to watching the Guru get a good beating by her once again. TongueLOL
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eesha_786p0lkad0t-sia-.Vrish.

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update . I hope the show comes in track and get good trps like earlier so the plan of IMAGINE TV to end it doesn't work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Eeeeeeekkkk such a good episode!! I didn't watch the last two because they sounded really bad but this one was great!! Love how Sandhya put Anjali in her place! She should get back in contact with Manik uncle and ask him to make her loads of copies of the video hahaha. I hope GB and Manik come back in to it btw, it'd be great for Sandhya to have some smart support, or at least someone to turn to for advice about things she's still not sure about.. 

Not sure what Anjali could dig up about Sandhya that Neeraj doesn't already know. Maybe it'll be something that Neeraj is willing to accept but the rest of the family, or at least some of them, aren't. Bit worried about what Anjali could find out but hopefully Sandhya will triumph, and Anjali fail! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123-sia-.Vrish.

spatty123 Groupbie
spatty123
spatty123

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Loved today's episode. Finally Vrinda  has come back to life. Even I was surprised to see Purvi believing Sandhya and confronting Anjali. But that was a nice surprise. I wish CVs continue to keep its charm alive like thisThumbs Up and not turn it into other predictable drama like we all sometimes fear.  

I started watching RS when Vrinda was in effect so really dont know much about her sisters role. But I definitely know that Shradhya is ill-treated by her in-laws. Is that Guru a lech? He sure looked like one.Unhappy

Maybe with Anjali digging up Sandhya's past, Jagirdars can make their entry again . But who knows what CVs have up their sleeves. Big smile I just want this show to be entertaining.

Edited by spatty123 - 16 March 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-.Vrish.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index