16th march WU- Pari in Maheshwari house

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
16th  march wu.

its  start  with  akshara  and  dadi  in  varsha 's room  and  said  dont  worry  we  are  here. and  naitik  came  and  said  i  will  take  varsha  to  the  hospital. and  they  all  go  downstairs . naitik  said  dadi  that  they  have  so much  stuff in  thier  car. and  dadi  said  to  take  our  car . so  naksh ,  varsha , dadi  all  left  for  hospital  and  naitik  car  stays  at  maheshwaris  so  do  the  driver(samsher).at the  tempal  rajashri  recive  call  from  akshara  and  they  left  for  the  hospital. and  rajashri  inform  all  the  man  to  come  to  hospital  aswell.
at  singahania  gayatri  ask  rashmi  what  she  said  to  nikhil. rashmi  said  she  didnot  said  anything  and  they  were  just  talking. and  gayatri  said  not  to worry  they  will  take  care  of  everything.
in  car  naksh  and  varsha  are  going  and  the  car  got  pancher. and  naitik  said  he  will  find  the  taxi  and  here  rajashri  reach  the  hospital  with  kaki  and  the  reseptionest  said  that  no  one  came yet. so  she  call  akshara  and  akshara  said  they  are  coming   and  they  reach  hospital. and  they  take  varsha  on  a  stracher.

Here  some one call  gayatri  and  congratulate  her  about  rashmis  rishta  and  gayatri  said  naitik  is  coming  with  sweets. so  that  lady  said  he  didnt  come . then  gayatri  said  bhabhima  that  naksh  did  not  go  to  give  sweets  yet  and  bma  give  her  advice  to  call  shamshar  and  ask  and  g3  call  and  he  said  thay  are  at  aksharas  mayka . and  they  did  not  go  anywere  and  he  dont  know  how long  its  going  to  take.
 then  as  g3  is  start  complaning  about  naksh  and  aksharas  mayke  wale  to  bma. and  rashmi  came  so  they  ask  her  to  sit  with  tham  and  told  her  not  to  worry  her  dad  will  take  care  of  everything.
 here  in  hospital  varsha  said  she  will not  go  with  the  dr. and  want  shurya. and  shaurya  and  vish  and  kaka  and  varshas  mom  arrived  and  then  sahurya  and  varshas  mom  hold  her  hand  and  said  not  to  worry   and  dr.took  varsha  in  labour room. and  every  one  is  tense  outside.
rajashri  is  prying  and  they  heard  varshas  voice  and  get  tence  again. and  akshara  is  crying  and  naksh  holding  eachothers  hand  . and  vish  with  shaurya. and  dadi with  rajashri. and  they  heard  babys  crying  voice  and  everyone  get  very  happy. and  dr. come  out  with  baby  and  said  to  every one  that  varsha  got  the  baby girle  and  she  give  the  baby  in  rajsahris  hand  and  rajshri  get  very  happy  holding  her  and  she  congratulate  everyone  and  vish  and  said  that  they  become  grandparents . 👏 and  then  akshara  hold  the  baby  with  naitik  and  said  she  is  so  small. and  said  thanks  to  making  me  bua.then  she  gave  baby  to  shaurya  and  he  said  i  hold  her? and  then  he  hold  her  and  he  have  tears  in  his  eyes  and  said  i  become  daddy. and  said  same  to  vish  that  she  is  his  daughter and  kiss  her  .😊
and  than  dr. said  that  the  baby  will  go  to get  rady  and  they  can  go  see  varsha. everyone  go  and  see  varsha. and  everyone  thank  her  and  ask  her  how  she  is  doing  and  and  said  they  have  new  generation  in  the  family. 😃. and  then  naitik  said  to  akshara  that  she  can  stay  with  other  and  he  will  go  destibute  the  sweet  . but  akshara  said  now  they  dont  need  her  and  she  will  go  with  him  to  give  sweet. and  told  varsha  and  rajashri  they  are  going  they  have  to  go  to  give  sweet. and  dadi  said  go and  shauraya  thanked  naitik  that  halping  while  he  was  not  at  home  . naitik  said  no  need  to  thank  him  and  spend  time  with  her  daughter  . this  is  the  spaical  day  for  him. and  every  one  go  out  of  the  room  and  shava  looked  at  each  other. and  epicode  end.

Precape-- naitik  going  to  hospital  and  g3  ask  and  he  said  he  is taking  food  to  the  hospital  for  maheswareis  while  everyone  at  the  hospital  so  akshara  made  food  for  them  . and  g3  gave  her  spacial  look🤢. and  she  is 😡

sorry  for  any  mistake  and  todays  episode  is  worth  waching  i  liked  it  . shava  is  great  and  naksh  too. so  emotional. and  good  8  stars  for  today .
Edited by madhaviben - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update & it was really gud epi after soo many days....😃
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YEP NAKSH HOLDING AND SUPPORTING EACH OTHER WAS REALLY CUTE
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was a cute episode worth watching n emotional
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im gona watch the epi in abit,wanted to make sure there wasn't much of gayatri and bhabi maa🤢......seroiusly,the precap just shows how stone hearted gayatri is and selfish..when rajshri brought suraj's rishta they were all like rajshri bhen this and rajshri behen that and now look at her...whats her problem..akshara made food for her sis-in-law and brother and parents becuase they are in hospital with a new born baby and gayatri doesn't like it........

congrats to shava😃
and thanks for the wonderfull update
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
G3 is a selfish lady. She always thinks abt herself. She is the one who should go to the hospital with foods. She will never change.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
You are super fast in updating Madhaviben... Thanks for the update. Let's just hope that this new Pari will get some enjoyment & happiness in Shava and Naksh life...😊
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update naksh holding each other hand was so cute
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Nice to see the cutie baby girl. G3 will never change. I have totally given up on her. She is changing her mood like the hawa. Kabhi haan kabhi naan, according to her marzi. 
Thanx for the update di... Kal ka epi was gud.. First part was hilarious.. I was rofling around.. Then second was full of emotions.. Thumbs up for Shourya.. I loved him yesterday.. N third part me jokers were totally bekar.. Ek bar naksh phone karke jaana bi nai aur lag gae naksh ko blame karne.. Seriously bm n g3 are height of all stupidities..