Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Finally Thanx CT's--Only For Nivi..!! (Page 4)

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
beautiful post sana i loved each and every line of urs .............i agree wit wat u hav written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Sana I agree with every word in your post. Very well said. I am happy for Nivi. She went thru all that hell for Viren. On the day of marriage when KS dennounced her, she asked him to go back to the family as she did not want him to go thru the pain of separation. She knew she is not welcomed at all and what she will have to go thru but she did it for him. She took all the insults to live in that house. She lived there because she was married to him and he wanted to live with her. He showed so much care for her that she forgot all the pain she had. She said in mandir when they went for mannat, "Mere sare duk meri pareshaniyan ek taraf aur Viren se milne wala pyar ek taraf". She thanked God times and again and she also thanked Viren for doing everything for her. If she did not confess her love, she appreciated what he did and accepted it with respect. On the day of KarwaChauth Vrat in her prayer she said, "Mein Viren ke dil se izzat karti hun bhagwaan, aur chati hun ke voh hamesha khush rahe". He did not even show courtesy after he was revelaed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRain

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Sana!!! Hug Loved your post, sweets. Agree with each and everything that you said. I really loved what Nivedita said today. Finally and for the first time ever I think this is something that she did for herself, only her and no one else. Smile

ShayafanFrozenRain

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Sana sweetie, wonderful post. Yes, atlast our sweet Nivi took that first step towards her happiness. She stood up and spoke her heart out and fought for herself. I loved her determination today, she needed so much strength to do that and she never withered and never backed out.
Thankyou CT's atlast you gave us something we wanted to see for so long.

ShayafanFrozenRain

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
wonderful post sana ...i am totally agreeing with u.viren have to realize his mistake and apologise to her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Thanks girls for ur beautiful replies.......A woman is not taken for granted....she has her own personality....she has to find her happiness and she has to stand up for herself.....i love viren sood....i always found a good husband in him....bt yesterday i hate him.....i know finally i'm a viren fan...bt yesterday i feel sorry for nivi.....Viren is not a good husband.....He is a spineless man who fears to apologize to his wife for his mistakes....He is not ready to bend his head in front of her....He did'nt stop her..i'm sure a single word from viren is enough for nivi to understand him....He is not brave and he needs to acquire the courage to get back his love.....and i can't understand what's the need of a third person to help him in realizing his love.....For me he always loved nivi...Bt he himself doesn't know is it love or like....Bt yesterday he was the least affected person other than his mom in sood house when nivi left....!! And all the sood members accepted nivi's decision bcz they understood that nivi needs her husband not his family's love....!!!! I'm so happy for yesterday's episode.....bcz CT's showed that a wife can forgive every mistakes of her husband so easily even if he tortured her...Bt finally they showed that she has some feelings and some self respect...and now it is the turn of her husband to respect her values and qualities..!!!And still i feel viren is not worthy to get nivi in his life...he did nothing good in his life to get her...he is just lucky to get her...So if he wanted his lucky charm with him he has to work hard...!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fanShayafangmann2010

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
damn... i didnt see dis thread before...

sanaaaa tnx for da post darlin.... and yes i wanna hug da CVs for da first time ever for givin us somethin totally worth watchin Hug it was a true satisfaction watchin nivi's pov cz she was silent all dis time abt da way she was treated by viren and viren deserved da lashin he got last nite

ShayafanFrozenRain

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Perfectly put Sana Hug, I felt exactly same watching yesterday's episode. Until now I loved Viren, but yesterday I pity him, he has lost one good thing in his life because he didn't have a guts to say sorry. And I am glad too that finally CTs showed that Nivi is strong enough to take that step and leave.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRainStarktastic

Go to top