Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Finally Thanx CT's--Only For Nivi..!! (Page 3)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post Sana and beautiful contributions by everyone. Cant think of adding anything right now.

But today i totally forgive CT's for so many bloopers and blunders they did till now Wink just coz of today's awesome episode..

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 16 March 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011gmann2010ScintillatingFrozenRain

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this post Sana. You've put everything nicely.
I liked today's episode though it was very emotional. Neha did a wonderful jobClap. I cried along with Nivi. Hope Cts will give us nice episodes here after..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRain

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Sana, you did a good job by writing this post.. Very good points.
I had written a big summary here only and by mistake before posting my reply I hit back and my whole summary is gone...I have no energy to write it again as I do not remember what all I wrote..

But wanted to appreciate your post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingFrozenRain

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Sana Clap and i totally agree with u...Viren did wrong to Nivi so he needs to apologize the right way...he needs to understand what Nivi means in his life and truely from the heart apologize for his wrong doings...n Nivi totally made the right decision this will be the only way for Viren to understand anything at all...i also hope the CT use this separation track the right way...according to the latest article it seems as though the CT's might actually do this right but cant know for sure till we see it. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011ShayafanFrozenRain

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
ya i agree with all of you.................today CT's has done a great job by showing nivi standing up for herself.................just hoping that the separation track of NivRen will get over very soon...........it does not take a long period of time..............

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 16 March 2011 at 12:56pm

Rani2011ShayafanFrozenRain

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Sana, you said it right dear........... Nivi has undergone physical and mental torture  which was 100% wrong and Viren should apologise to Nivi......... he should break the barriers whatever which is stopping him and try really hard to win her back........... all these days it was Nivi supporting and being always there for Viren........... and now its time for viren to realise,act and reveal his love for nivi................

Rani2011ShayafanFrozenRain

NivRen_Luvu4eve Groupbie
NivRen_Luvu4eve
NivRen_Luvu4eve

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Sana. You laid out every point so correctly. It was really nice to see a strong Nivi standing up for herself today. She even earned a lot of respect from everyone in the house today. Overall, you are right that we were able to enjoy the full episode after a long time. The only thing was Viren, even today he needed a push from DS to go and talk to her. Hope he will realize her importance soon and try to bring her back with love and respect.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011ShayafanFrozenRain

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gina24

Originally posted by gmann2010

Wonderful post Sana Hug, 100% agree with every word. Finally we can see Nivi standing up for herself and not doing something for others. Today she left because she couldn't stay and didn't stay back to make anyone happy. I feel pity for Viren's helplessness but if you had a guts to torture you wife for your selfish reason, then man up and have guts to apologize for your misdeeds too. I hope soon he realize what he has lost and come to his senses. Today also he needed a push from DS to talk to Nivi, he couldn't do it on his own.
it was nice to see dat nivi did something for herself not for viren or his family i would have loved it if nivi would have said to the whole family dat for once let her think about herself and not others
yeah, outstanding performance by neha and really this was the most meaningful episode, a woman should not be taken for granted, today nivi stood for herself and i wish she becomes stronger...wow it was just amazing feeling as if with nivi we have also won...liked it infact loved it..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011minu2011gina24ShayafanFrozenRainanjubala

Go to top