Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Finally Thanx CT's--Only For Nivi..!! (Page 2)

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Thanx a lot guys for liking my post...I managed to come here for few minutes only to pour out my feelings....Viren has to apoligize to nivi.....Finally i loved an episode after ages....neha's performance is outstanding....And finally the CT's used their brain for some good thing...If Viren wants to win her back ,he has to work hard...!!!!

it would be fun to watch viren regretting his behavior towards nivi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanaysha1989FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gina24

Originally posted by gmann2010

Wonderful post Sana Hug, 100% agree with every word. Finally we can see Nivi standing up for herself and not doing something for others. Today she left because she couldn't stay and didn't stay back to make anyone happy. I feel pity for Viren's helplessness but if you had a guts to torture you wife for your selfish reason, then man up and have guts to apologize for your misdeeds too. I hope soon he realize what he has lost and come to his senses. Today also he needed a push from DS to talk to Nivi, he couldn't do it on his own.

it was nice to see dat nivi did something for herself not for viren or his family i would have loved it if nivi would have said to the whole family dat for once let her think about herself and not others

Ketty dear and gina completely agree with u guys....nivi always put her family first...she never think abt her happiness...today everyone specially viren pointed out that....U stayed with this family in their worst days..Then why don't now...i don't like that dialogue....he can say a thanx to her....but he did'nt..... more than anyone he knows abt nivi....Bt he is wrong......Now it is the high time for nivi to stand up for herself....I'm so glad that nivi again don't commit the same mistake by listening other's words....!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgina24Shayafanaysha1989gmann2010

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Originally posted by gina24

Originally posted by gmann2010

Wonderful post Sana Hug, 100% agree with every word. Finally we can see Nivi standing up for herself and not doing something for others. Today she left because she couldn't stay and didn't stay back to make anyone happy. I feel pity for Viren's helplessness but if you had a guts to torture you wife for your selfish reason, then man up and have guts to apologize for your misdeeds too. I hope soon he realize what he has lost and come to his senses. Today also he needed a push from DS to talk to Nivi, he couldn't do it on his own.

it was nice to see dat nivi did something for herself not for viren or his family i would have loved it if nivi would have said to the whole family dat for once let her think about herself and not others

Ketty dear and gina completely agree with u guys....nivi always put her family first...she never think abt her happiness...today everyone specially viren pointed out that....U stayed with this family in their worst days..Then why don't now...i don't like that dialogue....he can say a thanx to her....but he did'nt..... more than anyone he knows abt nivi....Bt he is wrong......Now it is the high time for nivi to stand up for herself....I'm so glad that nivi again don't commit the same mistake by listening other's words....!!!

i am so dissapointed with viren today , he should had apologised today i am so pis$$d off at cts for ruining his character but today no bad mouthing them coz they gave a wonderful episode today

shubabegumShayafanFrozenRain

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Nice post Sana.  I really enjoyed reading every word, it was all so true.  I liked that all the family was sad, except CC(we expected that).  Perhaps Nivi might have stayed back if Viren would have apologizied, with heart. Sid had more pain than Viren.  I still think Did loves Nivi.  Maybe a future track, is coming, Sid never really got over her.  Nivi was excellent with her calm composure.  Go girl power.  I want to see Nivi make something of herself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgina24ShayafanFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@doll---sid really want to see nivi happy....bcz he knewu well that for divya she sacrifice her life...and he also be a reason for her sorrow....and i think sid never try to come  back to nivi...he just want to see her happy.....and u r correct....chanchal is so happy...bcz finally she got what she want.....!!!

shubabegumShayafanlams

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
it would be fun to watch cc's expression when she'll be bad mouthing nivi saying nivi is so selfish not caring about u n all to viren and he'll get really upset and shout at her saying if she says another word abt nivi he'll forget dat she is his mother
LOL!!! just imagining her face LOL

Shayafangmann2010FrozenRain

kavithaa12 Senior Member
kavithaa12
kavithaa12

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
wow....wonderful sana dear u again prove kar diya ur a good writer.ur thinking is bilkul sahi. aaj pehally bar muche viren say gussa aagaya.(not kinshuk only viren).

shubabegumShayafanFrozenRain

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I agree with you I am happy about Nivi's stand but hated Viren's stand he didn't realized what he lost I mean he still needs someone to make him realize that he loves her. I loved Viren's character because he never needed anyone to understand his feelings or other's feelings but here first Nivi made him realize his love for his family and now he needs his family to realize his love for her.

He neither thanked her for whatever she did for him nor asked forgiveness for whatever he did to her. He will go to take her back because he feels responsible and realizing his mistakes. So stupid I wanted him to feel his love for her and go after her and not just wait for other's to tell him he loves her. Now it was his turn to get her back in his life to make her realize she loves him not vice versa.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4eveminu2011Rani2011Shayafanlamsgmann2010FrozenRain

Go to top