India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Finally Thanx CT's--Only For Nivi..!!

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Thanx a lot CT's for today's episode…..after so much of blunders and bloopers u gave me some satisfaction today….

I loved nivi today…..U showed a woman's pain,disappointment,love…and so much through nivi…..she was cheated by her own husband…he used her as an instrument for his own benefits….He hurt her so much….gave so much to pain to her…..Bt still not ready to apologize to her…..I loved whatever nivi said to viren…….

Viren has a traumatized past…Is this a license to hurt ur wife..no…..So u have to apologize to her…….Bt she stayed with him and return back his family to him…..

Now she want to leave….there is nothing wrong with her decision…….she has to leave…for viren he tried to stop her bcz dadasahib asked him to show his responsibility….he asked her to stay for his family and not for him…..Nivi is completely correct…..Her each words showed her pain….A wife needs love from her husband…how can she stay with a husband who consider his wife only as a responsibility…..She needs true love and not sympathy……

Today u showed that a woman can't adjust with her self respect…Thanx for that….

Today u showed that a woman has her own life…Thanx for that….

Today u showed that nivi is a human being with emotions and not a doll..Thanx for that….

Today u showed that a woman has feelings and she is not a goddess of forgiveness..Thanx for that…..

Is it necessary that always a wife has to adjust with her married life….No…..Thanx for that…..

Now it is the turn for Mr.viren sood to win back his gem….Why he keep quiet..Why he not apologize to her..Bcz he knew that he is wrong and nivi is correct…..

Bt ur apology is needed Mr.sood….u have to….Bcz ur mistakes r that big…….

And in their marriage both r not married by knowing the real value of marriage..bt at least nivi is honest throughout their life… And when nivi married viren there is no mysteries regarding her….she is an open book for him… she never cheated her partner…Bt he used her innocence to fulfill his goal..That's wrong…Now he understood abt his mistakes…then why can't he apologize to nivi..I feel bad for his helplessness…..bt he is wrong here….So viren has to fight for his love….he has to realise the big truth in his life….That is he hurt his wife more than anyone….Only his apology and love will help him to get back his life…..

Hope the CT's will not ruin the upcoming track and handle carefully this separation track….!!!

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

suechabsfanNehaEPshubabegumbinataadharranmaranuragtani4eversanjanasirivandipaiNivRen_Luvu4eveminu2011neha_fanXlovesuRani2011mittusinghdoll3fai_luBz_NehaHCkavithaa12daffodils06sandy_nivrenVarshaLuvsArjunJasleensuman4evrmilee1014lamsgina24vids08Shayafanaysha1989Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12anjubalawadi..doll-yati-edwardcullen19-Cskluv-SofnaPeace67-Preetz-StarktasticDilbole_ShiOmRu

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
beautifal postClap totally agree wid i loved todays episode only becoz of nivi and her confidence n wats wid viren no sorry or thank you even once cts have really ruined his character but still want to thnk cts for giving a logical episode today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriShayafanFrozenRain

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Sana Hug, 100% agree with every word. Finally we can see Nivi standing up for herself and not doing something for others. Today she left because she couldn't stay and didn't stay back to make anyone happy. I feel pity for Viren's helplessness but if you had a guts to torture you wife for your selfish reason, then man up and have guts to apologize for your misdeeds too. I hope soon he realize what he has lost and come to his senses. Today also he needed a push from DS to talk to Nivi, he couldn't do it on his own.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumbinataadharsanjanasiriRani2011minu2011VarshaLuvsArjunShayafanlamsFrozenRainPeace67

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Sana you pointed out all the positive things which were put out by the writers nicely great job Clap
I totally agree though it was all a sad episode today they made nivi speak out that was great I loved Neha's performance extraordinarily today...Smile
Now its viren's turn to truly fulfill his promises... and as you say hope the writers handle the track fairly...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriRani2011ShayafanFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Thanx a lot guys for liking my post...I managed to come here for few minutes only to pour out my feelings....Viren has to apoligize to nivi.....Finally i loved an episode after ages....neha's performance is outstanding....And finally the CT's used their brain for some good thing...If Viren wants to win her back ,he has to work hard...!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumbinataadharNivRen_Luvu4evesanjanasirikavithaa12Shayafanaysha1989VarshaLuvsArjungina24gmann2010Sofna

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Nice post, sana4kinha. I'm so glad to see Nivi doing this because of her feelings and not for anything else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriShayafanFrozenRain

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Wonderful post Sana Hug, 100% agree with every word. Finally we can see Nivi standing up for herself and not doing something for others. Today she left because she couldn't stay and didn't stay back to make anyone happy. I feel pity for Viren's helplessness but if you had a guts to torture you wife for your selfish reason, then man up and have guts to apologize for your misdeeds too. I hope soon he realize what he has lost and come to his senses. Today also he needed a push from DS to talk to Nivi, he couldn't do it on his own.
it was nice to see dat nivi did something for herself not for viren or his family i would have loved it if nivi would have said to the whole family dat for once let her think about herself and not others

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriShayafangmann2010FrozenRain

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
lovely post sana....agree....whatever u said....Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriFrozenRain

Go to top