Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jshaila

he was right but this geet is trauma so she takes in other way hate her for that she is ungreatful

OUCHHHHHHHHHH.....oh hun, do not use those words for geet.... she is not in the state of mind to understand what and why Maan is doing things.... She just Lost her baby and is not being given enough time to moan over it either... it is natural to feel frustrated in such situations

--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maan loves Geet and cant see her in so much pain. He wants to get her out of the depressed state. 

All these are good intentions and there is nothing wrong in Maan's thinking. But one needs to realise that to be able to come out these type of tragic events one also needs to be able to grieve for the loss. And I mean this for Maan as well. 

Maan's understanding that the Baby's room and its things are making her grieve more for her loss is not wrong but He also needs to understand that these same things are helping Geet feel close to the baby. They are helping her to know that it was for real and to be able to grieve for its loss. Maan could do othe things to help her. As some one suggested he could get her to go to KC or take her away somewhere. 

I also think that Dadi needs to let MaanEet handle this grief themselves and stop interfering in their relationship. Cos these type of interferences can cause misunderstandings even though its done with best intentions in mind. It would be a different issue with Maan would have gone to her for help. 

As for my last point... I really hope that the CVs also show Geet realising that its just not her who is in pain but Maan is equally hurting. And I actually believe that the day she realises this will be the day they both will start healing again together and this will definitely strengthen their bond even further. 
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kesha2412

Maan loves Geet and cant see her in so much pain. He wants to get her out of the depressed state. 

All these are good intentions and there is nothing wrong in Maan's thinking. But one needs to realise that to be able to come out these type of tragic events one also needs to be able to grieve for the loss. And I mean this for Maan as well. 

Maan's understanding that the Baby's room and its things are making her grieve more for her loss is not wrong but He also needs to understand that these same things are helping Geet feel close to the baby. They are helping her to know that it was for real and to be able to grieve for its loss. Maan could do othe things to help her. As some one suggested he could get her to go to KC or take her away somewhere. 

I also think that Dadi needs to let MaanEet handle this grief themselves and stop interfering in their relationship. Cos these type of interferences can cause misunderstandings even though its done with best intentions in mind. It would be a different issue with Maan would have gone to her for help. 

As for my last point... I really hope that the CVs also show Geet realising that its just not her who is in pain but Maan is equally hurting. And I actually believe that the day she realises this will be the day they both will start healing again together and this will definitely strengthen their bond even further. 

Wonderfully said!!!!!  I couldn't have said it better....I agree completely....Dadi and Dev needs to leave them alone....they need to get out of the house out of town and go somewhere just the 2 of them and deal with this....
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

OUCHHHHHHHHHH.....oh hun, do not use those words for geet.... she is not in the state of mind to understand what and why Maan is doing things.... She just Lost her baby and is not being given enough time to moan over it either... it is natural to feel frustrated in such situations

Babes... she is not ungrateful. You need to understand that yes Maan has also lost his baby but for a to-be mother to lose her unborn child is more traumatic than we can ever imagine. After the first 4 months of pregnancy the mother can actually start feeling the child inside her. We can not even imagine how it would be to feel nothing but total emptiness where once there was a life.. and small tiny life growing slowly and steadily... 

We can not even imagine what things might be going through her mind. If you remember she was blaming herself for the loss of the baby... so she is at present going to feel immense guilt and lot of anger - why her? why her baby? why after so much of struggle to keep it alive? All these emotions are the ones that are driving her at present. 
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think the cvs have got the pulse right.....in such situations it's common to think that the man doesn't  feel as much as the woman when they lose a baby.

However, that's a common mistake, The father feels as much as the mother but he just can't express it as much as the mother. He has to be practical and take care of things...the primary one being looking after the well being of the grieving mother.

In the face of it, Maan's decision is typical of a man's and he's not wrong. Just that he should have waited a bit longer to take the decision. But his pain at watching Geet's pain is just as heart-rending as his and Geet's pain over the loss of the baby.

Maybe, he should have encouraged her to rejoin KC..today's episode gave me some hope in that direction when Maan kept telling her too hand him the files.

But it looks as if that's not going to happen..instead, Geet is going to get upset over Maan's actions which was to be expected.

And, guys, give the devil his due....Dev was right this time.
Edited by pippa - 13 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kesha2412

I agree with u she always telling her baby why she not thinking about maan feelings .maan how much loveing baby more then her .maan is right geet is wrong....
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

I agree with u she always telling her baby why she not thinking about maan feelings .maan how much loveing baby more then her .maan is right geet is wrong....

I am sorry to say but you didnt understand me. I dont think anyone is wrong here - neither Maan, nor Geet. Anyway its a difficult situation for any one to handle. 
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
MAAN is right because this is the way he take geet away from this grief and he know how to deal with her wife GEET
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackb28

MAAN is right because this is the way he take geet away from this grief and he know how to deal with her wife GEET

i agree with u!!!!!!!