maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
in your opinion did Maan take the right decision??? or was it wrong?????

I personally think that Maan took the right decision but at a wrong time.  and as much as I hate to admit Dev was right this decision can make things worse (kya din aa gaya hai.... i am agreeing with Dev)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

there is no wrong or right in these cases...he obviously is doing what he thinks is right...and his intentions are the best...but i don't think he really knows what to do and he is letting his innability to see geet in pain lead him in making rushed decisions...but it comes from love and helplessness...what geet really needs now only she knows...and when everyone stops for a moment and takes a breath they will be able to deal with the situation a little more wisely...

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maaneet should cope the pain together as thatz what we all want to see
Maaneet getting closer n their bond growing stronger than ever
Cvs keep that in mind!
n get dev outta here!
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

there is no wrong or right in these cases...he obviously is doing what he thinks is right...and his intentions are the best...but i don't think he really knows what to do and he is letting his innability to see geet in pain lead him in making rushed decisions...but it comes from love and helplessness...what geet really needs now only she knows...and when everyone stops for a moment and takes a breath they will be able to deal with the situation a little more wisely...

I know he is doing what he thinks is the best for geet but these rushed decisions can lead to negative effects and thats all I was saying.... both of them have not yet let their pain out.... to tell you the truth I am more worried about Maan than Geet.  He has buried his pain within himself he is worried about getting Geet through this pain but what about his own pain??? the process of over coming a loss is always slow and this one situation when the couple involved should not be separated.  No matter how much Dadi loves Maan and Geet and cares for them she can not help them.  Only Maaneet TOGETHER can get through this hard time
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Maaneet should cope the pain together as thatz what we all want to see

Maaneet getting closer n their bond growing stronger than ever
Cvs keep that in mind!
n get dev outta here!

I agree.... Dev like Maan said should stay away from Maaneet
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

I know he is doing what he thinks is the best for geet but these rushed decisions can lead to negative effects and thats all I was saying.... both of them have not yet let their pain out.... to tell you the truth I am more worried about Maan than Geet.  He has buried his pain within himself he is worried about getting Geet through this pain but what about his own pain??? the process of over coming a loss is always slow and this one situation when the couple involved should not be separated.  No matter how much Dadi loves Maan and Geet and cares for them she can not help them.  Only Maaneet TOGETHER can get through this hard time

agree with you completely...i think there will be a little friction and then they are going to realize that they need to confort each other...
he was right but this geet is trauma so she takes in other way hate her for that she is ungreatful
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree...Maan definitely made the right decision but I think at the wrong time.....unfortunately, this time Dev is going to be proven right...because usually Geet understands why Maan makes the decisions he does, but I think this time....she is not in a state of mind to think about anything logically...her reaction will prove Dev right and Maan wrong, which I think will hurt Maan more than he is already hurting....

He did what he did to keep Geet from going away from him, but I think this might drive her away a bit....till Maan, LIKE ALWAYS, fixes the situation....

I also agree that Maan is doing everything for Geet and trying to keep her happy, but what about his own pain????  Everyone is worried about Geet, which of course is natural, but Maan is going through the same pain and even worse, seeing Geet going through pain...and I think Geet should understand that...eventhough I know it is hard for her right now, but if she is in pain, so is Maan....they were both attached to the baby and Geet has to realize that someone needs to take care of Maan too....so her being upset with him will hurt him more than he is already hurting....
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well maan did it coz he thought that room is depressing geet more he was right but not from geets pov coz she might think babys gone now room also.but hate that they r showing dev right.hope tom maan will handle situatio can't see dev getting closer to geet n maan far.
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Maan was right....timing wrong....but in Geet's eyes...this will be wrong....and her reaction will be even worse....Maan is going to be devastated tomorrow by Geet's reaction....He is already suffereing and its going to be worse for him tomorrow....I hope Geet will understand soon why he did what he did....and I am sure Maan will handle the situation...HE ALWAYS DOES 😊