Sabki Ladli Bebo

Manji coming to know of everyone's secrets !!!

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First it was Daljeet..
And now a sensible person like Kuku uncle has let out his secret to Manji accidentally...

As Lakshmi pointed out in another topic, the situation is getting quite dangerous and as Manji's paagalpan for Amrit is increasing, this would also enhance her evil intentions.
But I don't know what kind of foolish linkage will the CVs make out from all this ? Are Daljeet n Papaji going to help Manji in sntaching away Amrit from Bebo ? This sounds ridiculous. 

Aur ab dekho, Majeet k haath next kis ka secret aata hai ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
alju jo bhi ho i am sure for one thing, kuku and daljeet will die but will never agreed to help manji getting amrit, instead they will throw her out.... they cannot destroy bebo's happiness no wayyyyyyy... they will let their secret get expose but will never agree on manji's condition, it will be fun to watch how a brother and father save their laadli.....
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhuti

alju jo bhi ho i am sure for one thing, kuku and daljeet will die but will never agreed to help manji getting amrit, instead they will throw her out.... they cannot destroy bebo's happiness no wayyyyyyy... they will let their secret get expose but will never agree on manji's condition, it will be fun to watch how a brother and father save their laadli.....

If There Agree For Manjeet Words There Love For Bebo Is Going To Be All Fake
As Afee Said It Will Fun To See How Now They Save Bebo Life And Her Happiness
Bebo The One Who Always Saves There Lives, Now It Time Them To Prove If There Love For Bebo Is Important Or There Secret, It Wait And See There Truth To The Family Or Destroy Bebo Life By Listen To Manjeet
Ambofan thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhuti

I know Papaji n Daljeet wud never do this but what if Manjeet follows some indirect way..
She is also not foolish enough to directly ask for Amrit from them, may be she makes some other plan and asks small favors from them thru which she is able to get Amrit. ( without the knowledge of papaji n Daljeet...)
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambofan

I know Papaji n Daljeet wud never do this but what if Manjeet follows some indirect way..
She is also not foolish enough to directly ask for Amrit from them, may be she makes some other plan and asks small favors from them thru which she is able to get Amrit. ( without the knowledge of papaji n Daljeet...)

You Never Know What If They Agree For Manjeet Words. These Narang's Always Selfish About There Lives. If Kuku And Daljeet Or Narang's Cared About Bebo That Much There Would Trust Her From The The Beginning Since,  When She Was Going To Marry Karan Why She Behaving That Way Or When She Was Going To Save Her Kuku Or Amro From Jail She Acted Like She Hate The Family She Love The Property, On Her Birthday When She Was Saying She Was Bebo How Can Someone Be That Blind That The Don't Know There Own Laadli Bebo, What A Love For There Laadli Bebo Have To Give A Tidy Clap For Them. If Kuku And Daljeet Told Bebo About There Situation She Would Helped Them Like Always But No Always Thinking About Themselves. Love To See Emotional Scene Between AmBo Tom Bez Of The
Mangalsutr. Somehow Someone Has To Catch Manjeet Before She Wear The Bebo Mangalsutr.

Alju- Bebo Will Find That Manjeet Love For Amrit Since Everyone Warned Her And Plus Now The Missing Mangalsutr,
Bebo Will Find About Kuku And Dajleet Secret Before Manjeet Do Something Or Ask Them To Soon Will Never Give Her Amrit Or See Her Selfish Family Would Be Happy When Bebo Going Realize That There Always using Bebo To Mix The Problems

This Is My Thought Sorry If I Said Some Thing Wrong
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Manji can use these secrets indirectly. I mean the same way Simran did. She blackmailed Bebo and forced Bebo in to marrying Karan. The same way Manji can also blackmail Bebo about Kuku's and Daljeet's secret. But I don't want Bebo to sacrifice her wishes like the she did before. I just can't predict what is in her mind. Only I know that she is getting more and more dangerous.
Ambofan thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmin42

I think Manji can use these secrets indirectly. I mean the same way Simran did. She blackmailed Bebo and forced Bebo in to marrying Karan. The same way Manji can also blackmail Bebo about Kuku's and Daljeet's secret. But I don't want Bebo to sacrifice her wishes like the she did before. I just can't predict what is in her mind. Only I know that she is getting more and more dangerous.

Yes  may be Manji tries to blackmail Bebo, but  this time Bebo shud better be aware and should not let her Amrit go at any cost. Hasn't she lost Amrit so many times before already ? Does she want to go thru the same pain again n again ?
She wud be like haye Saru parjai ji bachi k baghair kia kren gi or Daljeet paraji wud land in grave trouble.. or phir maan jaye gi Manjeet ki shart... Aaaarrrghhh ðŸ˜¡
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But I didn't understand one thing. Neither did Kuku nor the governess uttered anything about the child being adopted or anything about the identity of the child. They were only talking about a secret and about their promises. Then how come Manji tell that she knows the secret. I know she might be lying; but Kuku should have understood that he haven't told anything to the governess that could be harmful to the family. I just didn't get the logic of Manji blackmailing Kuku.
Ambofan thumbnail
I know Lakshmi but you know the logic is never suppose to be there...