Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [85.71%]
5 [14.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
What Maan did was right and of Geet goes on behaving the way she is now than she will definitely go into depression. Even if she initially gets annoyed with Maan I think that she will realise later that what Maan did was right for her.

Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I think what Maan did was right .  If Geet goes on behaving the way she is right now than she may get depressed.  Even if initially Geet gets irritated with Maan but later on she will understand that what Maan did was right for her .
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_88_9

What Maan did was right and of Geet goes on behaving the way she is now than she will definitely go into depression. Even if she initially gets annoyed with Maan I think that she will realise later that what Maan did was right for her.
doubt post chalo i agree with u twiceSmile
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
me going with maan as baby gone now those things will increase geet's trauma 
sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

me going with maan as baby gone now those things will increase geet's trauma 
yeah...but it will not justify the cause for somebody who is not ready to think...Cry

hope geet understands
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
So it wasn't really clear to me whether you agree with Maan's actions or not. But I think that Maan is absolutely right. It's mental torture to have a complete room decorated with all your dreams, wishes, hopes, aspirations - when the situation is now actually reversed. Geet does not need to be reminded 100 times that her baby is no more. The emptiness in her heart, soul and physical body itself is enough. Basically, the room is constantly rubbing it into her face that she's no longer pregnant. By removing the room of it's painful memories, Geet will now be able to react with anger. Through the anger, an outburst might possibly come, followed by a stream of tears when reality actually hits her. Although she may feel emotionally and physically drained after the break down, it might actually make her feel a tad better. Smile
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

So it wasn't really clear to me whether you agree with Maan's actions or not. But I think that Maan is absolutely right. It's mental torture to have a complete room decorated with all your dreams, wishes, hopes, aspirations - when the situation is now actually reversed. Geet does not need to be reminded 100 times that her baby is no more. The emptiness in her heart, soul and physical body itself is enough. Basically, the room is constantly rubbing it into her face that she's no longer pregnant. By removing the room of it's painful memories, Geet will now be able to react with anger. Through the anger, an outburst might possibly come, followed by a stream of tears when reality actually hits her. Although she may feel emotionally and physically drained after the break down, it might actually make her feel a tad better. Smile
thanks for sharing ur views..that too so nicelySmile

Go to top