mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Taps saved by Iccha. 
Iccha hurt in the process, but not badly
Veer and Satya take Iccha to the Doctor
nani removes nazar for Taps, and blames the house for bad vibes
Umed stands by Iccha and gives Nani a lecture that he is PROUD of his bahu - Iccha, and is proud of his son's like.
He says he is sad that no one in this house gives Iccha the respect she deserves

Nani blames Iccha for having a bad kismet and goes on and on and on when Veer comes in with Satya and Iccha

Veer scolds Nani for keeping on showing Iccha down (just a single sentence dialog)

First part ends. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijitina2minananda_gopaone2nonedaddysgirl786sourojanna44cjs369~~~~intruderfasttiny15

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
After the break:

Satya and sachi discussion. Sachi feels bad taht Iccha is hurt each time, but Satya says they need to avenge their lost childhood and their mother's tears. They cant become weak thinking about Iccha. He says that Iccha's sindoor will protect her family each time. :) 

More ad time :(

Ammo walks in to see Veer and Taps holding hands. (What the Heck??)

Part 2 ends. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojanna44~~~~tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahmansma

After the break:

Satya and sachi discussion. Sachi feels bad taht Iccha is hurt each time, but Satya says they need to avenge their lost childhood and their mother's tears. They cant become weak thinking about Iccha. He says that Iccha's sindoor will protect her family each time. :) 

More ad time :(

Ammo walks in to see Veer and Taps holding hands. (What the Heck??)

Part 2 ends. 

why is veer holding taps hand?Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
good yaar  Smile
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
thankjssss... if we can have live updates everyday it will be awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShiny

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I missed part 3. Big remote control fight with my hubby who dislikes the Veer Taps Iccha triangle. he wanted to watch the Japan news. 

Farah, it would be great to get/ write Live Updates. I will definitely try to run one when I have control on the remote! LOL.

I think Ammo comes to ck on Iccha, but sees Veer holding Taps hand. Useless fella. We don't even get a minute to love him for standing by Iccha before the cvs ruin it. 

I hope we can find the answer to WHY he was holding Taps hand in some other thread. Sorry yaar for the incomplete update. 

shiwani2002sgIisBlissdaddysgirl786anna44

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

when Nani was blaming Ichcha of her bad kismet... loved theway Veer replied and said, if ichcha had not put her life in danger and saved taps now you would have been blaming taps bad kismet..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44intruderfast

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahmansma

I missed part 3. Big remote control fight with my hubby who dislikes the Veer Taps Iccha triangle. he wanted to watch the Japan news. 

Farah, it would be great to get/ write Live Updates. I will definitely try to run one when I have control on the remote! LOL.

I think Ammo comes to ck on Iccha, but sees Veer holding Taps hand. Useless fella. We don't even get a minute to love him for standing by Iccha before the cvs ruin it. 

I hope we can find the answer to WHY he was holding Taps hand in some other thread. Sorry yaar for the incomplete update. 

Frankly it is how one wants to perceive it............Tapasya came to admit Nani was wrong in insulting Ichcha since she had saved their child...........Veer reached out to say it was ok and she then held the his hand..........under any other circumstance it would be perceived as natural but here Veer is going to get further brickbats for this move of his.

one2nonemahmansmasourojanna44

Go to top