Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
A must watch episode....i reli luved RADEV scenes today....
DEV janu... OMG kitna CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was looking so HOT!!!!!! in RED whyy??why? why?!?!?!?!?!? LOL ok,im saving it for tomorow and HOLI episode... the scene he ask rads have we met before? n so on....RELI CUTE  SCENE....Blushing and when radhika sees him everywhere with diferent disguise..he looked so funny......
ROFL ROFL

PRECAP : MINDBLOWING....OMG!! THAT "KILLER SMILE" hai rabba...saach meh,TUJH MEIN RAB DIKHTA HAI JANU...i need pictures of it plz.....LOL

RATING : 10/10
Star

Edited by Tilashini - 16 March 2011 at 11:01am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilPutijaChalhovgauranitaiaugust123dany89anusha34JaiJagannathbholabearsigridashna26anu17garima22fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev janu...hai rabba..." in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

DEV janu... OMG kitna CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was looking so HOT!!!!!! in RED whyy??why? why?!?!?!?!?!? LOL ok,im saving it for tomorow and HOLI episode... the scene he ask rads have we met before? n so on....RELI CUTE  SCENE....Blushing and when radhika sees him everywhere with diferent disguise..he looked so funny......
ROFL ROFL

PRECAP : MINDBLOWING....OMG!! THAT "KILLER SMILE" hai rabba....i need pictures of it plz.....LOL

Star
Tila you are back.  What took you so long?  Didn't see your comments yesterday.  Until Holi, it would be your week. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmissigridTilashiniNeerjaa

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

ROFL ROFL

PRECAP : MINDBLOWING....OMG!! THAT "KILLER SMILE" hai rabba....i need pictures of it plz.....LOL

Star
Tila you are back.  What took you so long?  Didn't see your comments yesterday.  Until Holi, it would be your week. 

i wen on a vacation.. and yes this whole week is my week...im sure it'l be AWESOME...cant wait....*EXCITED* Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sigrid

august123

Goldie

august123

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
yes dear this entire week of cb2 is dedicated to you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridTilashini

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
yaa tilu yaar I totally sgree with you wow gr8 update mind blowing yaar...what an epi............................Embarrassed
10000000000000000000000000000/10 yaar
Rad is a beauty queen...wow she is so sweet cute yaar..................
I have no words for both AvIna yaar.....................they are the best and perfect couple.................I ever sw

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000sigrid

Loveyouearth2

Loveyouearth2

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font size="3">A must watch episode....i reli <font color="#9900ff">luved RADEV scenes today</font>....
DEV janu... OMG kitna <font color="#ff0066">CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <font color="#000000">he was looking </font><font color="#000000">so <font color="#ff0000">HOT!!!!!! in RED</font> </font>whyy??why? why?!?!?!?!?!? <font color="#000000">LOL ok,im saving it for tomorow and HOLI episode...</font></font> the scene he ask rads have we met before? n so on....<font color="#000000">RELI CUTE SCENE...</font>.Blushing and when radhika sees him everywhere with diferent disguise..he looked so funny......</font>ROFL ROFL

<font color="#cc0000" size="3">PRECAP : </font>MINDBLOWING....OMG!! THAT <font color="#ff0099"><font color="#990000" size="3">"KILLER SMILE"</font> </font>hai rabba....i need pictures of it plz.....LOL
<font color="#ff0000">
<font size="3">RATING : 10/10</font></font></font>Star

sigrid

IF-Rockerz

sigrid

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Tilu, have missed your posts....this week is only for you and your jannuHeartHeart
Yes, Avina and RaDEv looked so good...........seems they are color coded.......good to see them looking great...
Loved the interaction between the two....ClapClap

Edited by sigrid - 16 March 2011 at 11:06am

Tilashini

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Tila amazing episode Smile Dev was so cute and funny  following Radhika EmbarrassedWink

Tilashini

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.