cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
yeah ur rite...

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I am telling you...CV's should ask us fans what the story line should be....I think we could put some amazing tracks together!!!!
serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I posted this on another post and i am posting it here also...as for MU...don't think it will happen....however....
I think the CV's are right in how they are portraying geet's character. She is hurting and it is natural to lash out sometimes at the people you love but you don't mean it..it is the pain talking. I think maan will understand that she is hurting and doesn't mean it and he will try and talk to her.

As for dev advising maan..it makes sense in a way because dev is not involved emotionally as maan is in the situation so can see the situation a bit clearer. My povSmile
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

I posted this on another post and i am posting it here also...as for MU...don't think it will happen....however....
I think the CV's are right in how they are portraying geet's character. She is hurting and it is natural to lash out sometimes at the people you love but you don't mean it..it is the pain talking. I think maan will understand that she is hurting and doesn't mean it and he will try and talk to her.

As for dev advising maan..it makes sense in a way because dev is not involved emotionally as maan is in the situation so can see the situation a bit clearer. My povSmile

I hope maan tells her the reason on why he did dat right away n then maaneet hug n cope this pain together n then again cvs can continue to show beautiful episodes like monday's
Even tho it is sad, i like this track as maaneet will become closer than ever hopefully cvs will maintain dat
Really wanna see some great moments between the twoEmbarrassed

Edited by luv_harshad - 16 March 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
The precap broke my heartCry
Please dun ruin geet's character
We wanna see them together not apart..

Edited by luv_harshad - 16 March 2011 at 2:55pm
Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

I do agree....her reaction is normal...expected....and I really hope Maan realizes that.....but at the same time....I hope Geet realizes that Maan is suffereing just as much as she is...I am sure Maan will realize...he is pretty smart like that...as much as her words will hurt him...I think he will understand....at least I hope....

As for Dev....I agree....his advice was not wrong....Maan did what he thought was right...but if you look from the outside, I think Dev was right....I just hope it doesnt cause negativity and distance between Maan and Geet
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahil0225

I do agree....her reaction is normal...expected....and I really hope Maan realizes that.....but at the same time....I hope Geet realizes that Maan is suffereing just as much as she is...I am sure Maan will realize...he is pretty smart like that...as much as her words will hurt him...I think he will understand....at least I hope....

As for Dev....I agree....his advice was not wrong....Maan did what he thought was right...but if you look from the outside, I think Dev was right....I just hope it doesnt cause negativity and distance between Maan and Geet

It better notAngry
We are expecting beautiful maaneet scenes, maaneet comforting/ consoling each other not this crap..i hope we r proved rong...cvs r doing great with the flow  excitement, they shudnt loose it
Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Exactly....hopefully they realize this and don't mess up the storyline....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion

Go to top