Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NO WAY CVS!! BETTER NOT.. (Page 5)

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Ya agree with you dear. I dont like they way CVs are handling this depression phase. Both of them need to be together in this and Dadi is seperating them. Maan is trying to make Geet forget abt this but i dunno the office scene was nice, but the way Maan was showing Geet tht hes way too busy with office work esp his lines "kaam buhat he sanbahala nahi ja rah" might be misinterpreted by Geet. From the way she looked at Maan busy with work was like "doesnt he care or is least affected by the loss of baby". 

All of us know well tht Maan is trying so hard to help Geet as always but i guess removing things from the room would obviously provoke Geet. She has already been through so much. FIrst the fake marriage, family abondonment and now worst of all the MC. Bitter life experiences make you too negative tht you even start getting annoyed/irritated at your most dearest ones.

Really Cvs need to work on this plot cleverly. If they took this decision they should also know how to handdle it well.
I agree completely...but everyone needs to realize that Maan is hurting just as much as Geet is....if not more...he has to deal with the loss of the baby and Geet being sad....and we all know how much Geet's tears kill MaanCry

CV's better know how to handle this situation....Maan and Geet need to be together and get through this....not be separated....that's not the solution....Maan should just put the room back the way it was....and maybe then Geet will realize...that he cares just as much as she does....and that he is hurting just as much as she is....

Hopefully by Saturday, everything will be resolved and they will cope with this together....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbun

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahil0225

Ya agree with you dear. I dont like they way CVs are handling this depression phase. Both of them need to be together in this and Dadi is seperating them. Maan is trying to make Geet forget abt this but i dunno the office scene was nice, but the way Maan was showing Geet tht hes way too busy with office work esp his lines "kaam buhat he sanbahala nahi ja rah" might be misinterpreted by Geet. From the way she looked at Maan busy with work was like "doesnt he care or is least affected by the loss of baby". 

All of us know well tht Maan is trying so hard to help Geet as always but i guess removing things from the room would obviously provoke Geet. She has already been through so much. FIrst the fake marriage, family abondonment and now worst of all the MC. Bitter life experiences make you too negative tht you even start getting annoyed/irritated at your most dearest ones.

Really Cvs need to work on this plot cleverly. If they took this decision they should also know how to handdle it well.
I agree completely...but everyone needs to realize that Maan is hurting just as much as Geet is....if not more...he has to deal with the loss of the baby and Geet being sad....and we all know how much Geet's tears kill MaanCry

CV's better know how to handle this situation....Maan and Geet need to be together and get through this....not be separated....that's not the solution....Maan should just put the room back the way it was....and maybe then Geet will realize...that he cares just as much as she does....and that he is hurting just as much as she is....

Hopefully by Saturday, everything will be resolved and they will cope with this together....

I dun get it
There was no need to show such thing
They cud have shown us beautiful episodes of them coping this whole week we wud have loved to see more touching maneet scenes
Next week they could show daadi sending maaneet to somewhere else all alone..away from this dev n everyone, alone they would spend time 
But this track shud be a beautiful one
I hope what we think from the precap isnt true cuz that wud be utterly ridiculousOuch

Edited by luv_harshad - 16 March 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunkhushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
So true, i too dont want the CVs to get on that track..........................
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

So true, i too dont want the CVs to get on that track..........................

Yeah
I want maan spending as much time as he can with geet
n geet to understand maan 
Their relationship has grown into a mature one so geet shudn doubt maan
Maybe naraaz but no doubt
I want maaneet to cope the pain together
We would love to see awesome touching maaneet episodes like monday's Embarrassed
Please read this cvs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by Sahil0225

I dun get it
There was no need to show such thing
They cud have shown us beautiful episodes of them coping this whole week we wud have loved to see more touching maneet scenes
Next week they could show daadi sending maaneet to somewhere else all alone..away from this dev n everyone, alone they would spend time 
But this track shud be a beautiful one
I hope what we think from the precap isnt true cuz that wud be utterly ridiculousOuch

Yea i know i dont like the way Cvs are showing this crap either. They can handle it so beautifully but dunno whats wrong with them?they should be taking ideas from fansAngry
ansuya50 Newbie
ansuya50
ansuya50

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
does the cvs read all the posts or not
Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansuya50

does the cvs read all the posts or not
If they don't they should....because I think if all of us fans got together...we would put together some really great scenes....Wink  They should listen to us....Big smile
Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I agree...if they show this then the show will definitely be ruined...Geet needs to understand Maan not misunderstand him...

I hope the CVs will listen to us...

Go to top