Maan Singh Khurana Today outstanding

Posted: 13 years ago
👏Waise bhi aaj Maan ka scenes kam tha. The scene in the office and the scene in baby room he was outstanding.👏 

⭐️👏In the office scene he tried to be normal with her and also tried to make her normal. He gave the cheque like that when she said to give. I loved the way he made her to assist him in office work. In future also i wish that.He said that they will have lunch together and go home.👏⭐️

⭐️👏In Baby room scene, his emotions are flawless. He is feeling the pain of the every incident they had passed with the baby all these days. Each and every argument of them regarding their child comes as flash for him.But still making all his pain to one side he makes his mind a stubborn rock to remove that because he wanted his GEET back. First she will shout in angry for that but then she will realize why he did. I love the way he showed Dev that not to talk about Geet to him anymore and also said what to talk and what not with him👏⭐️

⭐️👏How much appreciation i give GURU every day also not enough for the next day of his performance

1.Dedication

2.perfection

3.delicacy

4.execution

These things i give for him today⭐️👏

Edited by verode - 13 years ago
veena maan kam tha per dhamal tha yaar he was OUTSTANDING today 👏FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE again by GC👏
Today's epi was nice and i loved when MSK said to dev for not to interfere in his life and not tell abt Geet.............he is so possesive abt her.And the office scene was also good.Slowly they will come out of the pain.Its very natural that geet is in a trauma and she's crying everytime but today they showed the pain of MSK too in the baby room itself.Even he was very attached to that as he himself decorated that room.Infact I loved that segment very much where all their baby talk were echoed from background.The sound effect was good.Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
agreeeeeeee yaarrrrrrrrrrrrr
👏I AGREE!!!!!!! 👏GC was wonderful today as always !!!!!!!!!!!😃
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

👏I AGREE!!!!!!! 👏GC was wonderful today as always !!!!!!!!!!!😃

I second you preet😳ClapClapClap
he was wonderful as always
I am sure GC was excellent. I have no doubts about that. Will comment more, once I have seen the episode
yeah...GC was great as usual...but I didn't feel very good about the precap...MC ko lekar aise hi tension chal rahi hai aur phir upar se maaneet ke beech yeh MU...😔...pata nehi CVs kya plan kar rahe hai...but I hope its not a big MU btw maaneet