Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RPS.tumhe.nahi.pata::kitani mohabbat hai (Page 2)

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
mohabbat hi mohabbat ho
nafrat ki koi jagah na ho
is holi par hum is tarah rang jaye
fir na koi duri ho na koi fasla ho
bas har jagah hum or humara pyaar ho

ohh gr8 mein bhi yahan sabko dekh kar instantly shayari karne lag gai
if rocks
kmh rocks
n our mohabbat for arjhui rocks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_star-TeekhiMishti-

Karnika007 Goldie
Karnika007
Karnika007

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I din c d epi yet.. Bt still i knw 1 thing for sure tat watever d raz n stuff is arjuhi vl never separate.. Rps hav to take his words back..
Kmh is like india's page u never knw wat vl happen e1 at the last ball..
Arjuhi already had enuf of separation i think this raz vl make their bond more stronger.. Nd to every1ce surprise they vl standby each other.. Kyuki v all knw kitni mohabbat hai..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_star--priyal---TeekhiMishti-

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
RPS got Arjun wrong this time

Arjun may be an emotional person and loves Singhania family as his own and can do anything for them because he feels he has no one to call family apart from them

But when he comes to know he is someone else son he will get attracted to them and will not be there to do work for singhania's always and may be he will also go and start living with them in future

basically his loyalty will get split between his own family and his adopted family singhania's.

Secondly he will get angry with his GOD like Dad Rudra because he knew his family but did not tell him etc till date

So Rudra "khud apne pair pe khuladi kyun maar rahe ho"

And what a stupid dialogue from Rudra saying "Arjun will break down"

Has he broken down till date after being repeatedly humiliated by kumud, Mikhael and jignesh

stabbed in back by Michael and Jignesh even to extent of sending contract killers to get him killed

misbehaved at by Arohi, her family, Kumud, Mikahel and Jignesh, Chiku etc repeatedly

So what makes that Rudra who consider himself very good in playing game's with people and recognizing people well underestimate resilience of Arjun with whom he has spend 20-25 years

Rudra's idea may backfire completely this time

And because of this revelation Arohi will become close to Arjun and start treating him with respect-i have not seen her do that in entire serial.

The first step of love is respecting that human- Arohi still acts childish and always humiliate's Arjun in front of others. Arjun also humilates her but never in front of other people like her. And he only does that after repeated provocation

I am really curious who his parents are-hope they are neither Singhania nor Ahluwaliah's some good people

I want his mom from first season to come back as his mom-Arjun and she have good chemistry and dad also can be the person who played DK punj. He is good with Arjun especially their conversations and emotional father-son bonding scenes were great

hazel16 Goldie
hazel16
hazel16

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Completely agree wid u...... i too feel Arjun is somehow blood-related to the Ahluwalias :p

cant wait for the mystery to unfold :)

--priyal---TeekhiMishti-

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Great Topic. 
& I agree with you, but the thought of what this thing can be which can create such a big darar btwn Arjuhi is killing me. Wacko
What do you guys think it can be? Any assumptions? 

--priyal---TeekhiMishti-

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
If like many of you are saying Arjun is Ahluwaliah family member then how RPS allowed Arjun to marry and stay with Arohi. He knows Arjun background and hence would have objected if they are first cousins

Secondly, If Arjun in Ahluwaliah family member that means Sanchit and Arohi become his first cousins

So Arohi will consider Sanchit her first cousin as brother and other first cousin Arjun as
 husband Shocked not possible

If Arjun is Ahluwaliah then Arohi is adopted by Ahluwaliah's or exchanged like 70s movies

And Arjun has no characteristics of Ahluwaliah's except that good heart and emotional

He is brave, clever, intutive, silent, strong etc which is so unlikely Ahluwaliah's.

Edited by myviewprem - 16 March 2011 at 12:10pm

bushraurooj Groupbie
bushraurooj
bushraurooj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
oh i seriously hope ke RPS ka plan  partly backfires him. Arjun toot kar bikhar to jaaye par Arohi use sambhal le.... and this in turn strengthen their love for each other.... 
and basically going by the typical serial norms confession between the leads doesn't come easily... it has to be a major thing like an emotional break down of sorts......
and secondly here arjuhi themselves are not 100% sure about their own feelings, may be RPS's plan may make them realize that too....
 so i hope this time come what may arohi stands by arjun.....

--priyal---TeekhiMishti-

Go to top