India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RPS.tumhe.nahi.pata::kitani mohabbat hai

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hey everyone i m back with another topic...Ok most of you must have already seen the epi...everyone must be very scared or sad about the raaz that rps was talking about which will shatter arjun...i m thinking theres some connection between arjun and ahluwalias which has some link with the feud between singhanias and ahluwalias...but but but above all wat struck with me most was the dialogue of rps that when the truth comes out arjun will shatter and arjuhi will seperate...now this is the thing i dont agree with...rps may not be over confident maybe yes this may shatter arjun watever the reason might be...but i cant agree with the fact that any reason can be strong enough to seperate arjuhi without their will...afterall arjuhi are soul mates...rps thinks its just attraction, infatuation between them...but we know the truth...we have seen in arjuhis eyes...we know ke kitani mohabbat hai unke beech...rps doesnt know this...i m quite sure though this reason might lead to temporary seperation his thought that this will be the reason that will never let arjuhi come together is impossible for me to believe...cause i know at the end of the day arjuhi ke beech itni mohabbat toh hai that their love can survive over all odds...

This is what i think do share u're views...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYA_123456789Mina_TKhat2027peachpiechanni_starKMH-NASHAhazel16ipkknd06Siddhi_wida

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
yhh ari!!! no1 or no secret can separate arjuhi!!
n nahh yaar nt evn temporary separation!!

this time i dnt wnt the leads 2 b separated for sum reason...itz soo normal in othr soaps...

i want them 2 stay 2geathr n face the prob...

coz arohi will hv evry1...the whole ullu family but arjun will hv no1 besides him!!

Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hazel16KMH-NASHA-TeekhiMishti-

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
yeah infact evem arjuhi dnt knw unhem kitani mohabbath hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac-TeekhiMishti-

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
great topic

i agree that their love is strong to survive any odds.i also pray that they dont seperate and survive everything that comes their way and prove how strong their love is to the ones that have doubts and are confident they can separate them.

but in ekta land anything can happen which i dont even want to think about.but the secret rps is on about must be something big which i agree would shatter arjun but i hope arohi is with him at every step to care for him and bring him out of this and not net him shatter and during this period they come closer.

we can just pray and hope for the best.wait and watch is all i can say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

gosh i love the titlee and thee topicc

yepp there is way too much mohabbat .. mohabbat will win over the nafratt

-TeekhiMishti-

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Nice post! Agreed with ur view! But there is something which Aarohi's Dadu & RPS know in common. In the earlier episode when Bua informs  Kartar Singh & Arohis mom about Arjun-Arohi's relationship the same sort of reaction came from Arohi's dadu. He just said  Aarohi should not know something about that family which he knows! For sure there is a top secret which KSA & RPS know.
Presently  RPS will not require to disclose the secret as Aarohi is going to break Arjuns heart by telling him that she loves Dhond's & Arjun will be back to his bad boy position!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-wida

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
nice great topic

-TeekhiMishti-

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
nice topic ari........yes rps ko nhi pta kitni mohabbat hai.....their luv will win...

-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top