India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Whats the hurry?

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Whats the hurry in getting Geet back to normalcy? Like someone said she has not lost her purse or something. She has lost her baby for God's sake. And its only 2 days, then whats the hurry? Cant this situation be not used to build their bond stronger? She can always be taken to KC if Maan wants her to spend less time thinking of the baby. He can take her to some other place for a few days for a change. What say guys?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--gurpreet28Preethi-PremibangaloresKyunkiImafan

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Very true...OuchCry Am not liking this hurry....

This is a tricky situation. Maan will start to think that Dev knows Geet better.... I am Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Really?

The matter is not about hurrying actually.
Such things are slow poison.
If she is not taken out of this trauma, she can suffer with depression. So, better they do it as soon as possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafan

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Yeah i realy wanna see more beautiful scenes
Like:

1. Daadi telling maan to take geet out somewhere for a while, so only maaneet would be there together n geet's mind wud be off the baby, we can get hot passionate scenes, only maan wud console geet in a unique way n no dev, no interruptions..just maaneetEmbarrassed This can be done in a beautiful way

2. Geet going to babaji's mandir without informing anyone as she is so lost in her gham and questioning him as to why he did that to her..how she always trusted him n he gave her this in return, took away the part of her life which she fought so hard for..etc and then maan finds her n is listening to her n her comes from behind n we get another beautiful maaneet sceneEmbarrassed

3. Maan and geet have a passionate dance different from mahi mahi, or kurbaan hua..something totally different where maan consoles geetEmbarrassed

Really hope cvs read this n give us more beautiful episodes
Today was an ok episode

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Yeah i realy wanna see more beautiful scenes
Like:

1. Daadi telling maan to take geet out somewhere for a while, so only maaneet would be there together n geet's mind wud be off the baby, we can get hot passionate scenes, only maan wud console geet in a unique way n no dev, no interruptions..just maaneetEmbarrassed This can be done in a beautiful way

2. Geet going to babaji's mandir without informing anyone as she is so lost in her gham and questioning him as to why he did that to her..how she always trusted him n he gave her this in return, took away the part of her life which she fought so hard for..etc and then maan finds her n is listening to her n her comes from behind n we get another beautiful maaneet sceneEmbarrassed

3. Maan and geet have a passionate dance different from mahi mahi, or kurbaan hua..something totally different where maan consoles geetEmbarrassed

Really hope cvs read this n give us more beautiful episodes
Today was an ok episode

Just saw our seperate post on this and posted my childish wish also there
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i think we will get bored seeing her sad face...infact honestly i felt bored seeing her crying and not speaking today itself... i was hoping they will push the story by a week...and then trying to cheer her and etc... but its ok... 
jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yeah they should try some of the above suggestions

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top