Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

JUST 2 MINUTE ..BUT WHAT IMPACT..!! (Page 8)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

hey Hema,

that 2 mins scene was actually lovely
omg Kabir is back Big smile....and u know what, only this guy can bring smile on Abhay's smile...even though it was a sarcastic mocking smile but atleast he makes him smile Tongue
i just loved the way Kabir said "and there he goes...he is smiling"...awwww Kabir is sweet Tongue
and Abhay's witty reply on this was kinda Private joke to Pia LOL
loved the whole scene in total Clap

OH NISHI...Hug...you so said my dil ki baat ..that Kabir always gets teh best out of ABHAY..love passion fo rPiya..smile ..aw..everything..I like Kabir for that..he actually knows ABHAY is awesome..but still he loves to hate him kind of a relation..!! and ABHAY aka VIVU stole teh episode with that dialouge yaar and yeah it was meant only to PIYA..isint it..She was hutr by that because it also brought her to reality that HE IS A VAMPIRE..!!CryEmbarrassed
yup Kabir is my Jake of Twilight LOL...cant stop liking him LOL

btw is it only me or anyone else is also thinking that Sid's plan is too weak....i mean come on, he cud do better than this....he is gonna fail for sure....the way he said Pia will come running in his arms because he will save her from getting expelled just seemed quite weird in itself Thumbs Down
and i wonder no topic/poll on this? Shocked 

INFACT Nishi i feel any plan for PIYA to go away from ABHAY wil fall FLAT..According to me and will always be WEAK..is my take..!!Embarrassed THEY ARE JUST MEANT TO BE..STRONGEST IMMORTAL DESTINY..ABHIYA forever..!!Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index