Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

JUST 2 MINUTE ..BUT WHAT IMPACT..!! (Page 6)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
@LADYBIRD D9..AWW..THAT YUO SO MUCH SWEET HEART..gosh..JOIN THIS WONDEFUL FORUM WHO IS LIK EYOU ..HEAD OVER HEALS ABOUT abhiYA & THI SHSOW IN GENERAL..EVERYONE IS SO SWEET HERE & NICETO SEE A SWEETU LIKE YOU  JOIN TH EGANG..KEEP POSTING AS i SEE YOU ARE A rcokerz..SO KEEP RICCKKING & THANKX A TONN FO RTHAT AWESOEM PICS yaar ..DO YOU SEE ABHAY's cutie red lips..awwwwww...I wonder that is why Pya always gets distracted & attracted to it...!!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--shivani9

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
TRHug ah Abhay and that smirk/smile of his Day Dreaming am telling you the day show abhiya scene for more than 5 minutes, a sweet one...we all will go behoshLOL because we have been so starved fo abhiya now from ages....

just loved loved Abhay yesterday...love his sarcasm....kya kare bechara piya ko help kiye bina to din hi pura nahi hota uska...bhale hi sarcastically kyun na help kareLOL and end mein that smile,that's it I don't remember anything about the episode after thatEmbarrassedWinkDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by intruderfast

oh that opening scene was awesome

abhay back at his sarcastic bestBig smile, i bet piya likes him that way
chalo improvement , angry se sarcastic phir sarcastic se lover boyLOLLOL
all three were awesome

but why so less abhiya , they r so good but we have to wait so long for them

ahh..anmol..!! THAT WAS ONE REAL ANMOL SCENE EH..??!!LOL AWESOME NA..!!Hug Yes he is too good in being sarcastic..and that lover boy look..GOSH..To die for yaar..and yeah ..dont ask me how irritating it is..pure show mein sirf 3 min..ABHIYA..!! Uf..chalo 3 min hi sahi..lekin kay scene tha yaar..Pura Pagal kardiya..!!Day Dreaming

aww thanksBig smileromantic. u lift my mood with ur posts , its such a pleasure interacting hereSmile
abahy is just so awesome , like him very much , scene was truly wonderful
i wonder what will all of us do if we get a full abhiya episode LOLLOL

TOTAL-ROMANTICshivani9

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
very nice post................their convo was mind blowing n i was thinking ..................abhay reads newspaper daily.........itni problems mein bhi reading ka time mil jta hai................LOL

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

TRHug ah Abhay and that smirk/smile of his Day Dreaming am telling you the day show abhiya scene for more than 5 minutes, a sweet one...we all will go behoshLOL because we have been so starved fo abhiya now from ages....

just loved loved Abhay yesterday...love his sarcasm....kya kare bechara piya ko help kiye bina to din hi pura nahi hota uska...bhale hi sarcastically kyun na help kareLOL and end mein that smile,that's it I don't remember anything about the episode after thatEmbarrassedWinkDay Dreaming
REEPU..!!Hug..@Red..So true & chooo chweeet yara uski issi adaa pe toh mera dil..pagal hai yaar..!!Yeah that smile ..ke baad toh mera jaise ..(STM.).short term memory loss hogaya.,..ROFL

reepicheep

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

oh that opening scene was awesome

abhay back at his sarcastic bestBig smile, i bet piya likes him that way
chalo improvement , angry se sarcastic phir sarcastic se lover boyLOLLOL
all three were awesome

but why so less abhiya , they r so good but we have to wait so long for them

ahh..anmol..!! THAT WAS ONE REAL ANMOL SCENE EH..??!!LOL AWESOME NA..!!Hug Yes he is too good in being sarcastic..and that lover boy look..GOSH..To die for yaar..and yeah ..dont ask me how irritating it is..pure show mein sirf 3 min..ABHIYA..!! Uf..chalo 3 min hi sahi..lekin kay scene tha yaar..Pura Pagal kardiya..!!Day Dreaming

aww thanksBig smileromantic. u lift my mood with ur posts , its such a pleasure interacting hereSmile
abahy is just so awesome , like him very much , scene was truly wonderful
i wonder what will all of us do if we get a full abhiya episode LOLLOL
POORA EPI DIKHAYENGE TOH..mein toh zaroor ICU mein admit hojaavongi because meri saans ruk jaayegi na..!!

shivani9

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiaravivian

very nice post................their convo was mind blowing n i was thinking ..................abhay reads newspaper daily.........itni problems mein bhi reading ka time mil jta hai................LOL

HA HA AH..Kiara.@RED...tum Abhay ki taange kheech ne ka koi mauka nahin chodti na..ROFLaw..SO CORRECT..itna time kahan milta hai yaar..!!Day Dreaming

--sumana13--

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
but abhay was so rood with piya, is there any problem between visu off screen relationship, because according to previous exp. for ekta's serial. did you remember about kasuti zindgi ki , where lead actor has off screen problem they want to avoid each so cv changed story line and same thing happened inkastoori.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index