Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

JUST 2 MINUTE ..BUT WHAT IMPACT..!! (Page 2)

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

i like his smiling face more..n always look forward for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Women..we should stop writing same thing u knw LOL seriously hema love your topic..felt exactly same thing..i swear tat BJP CONGRESS line was 2 cool and even tat Ruhi sequence..it was so refreshing 2 see Abhay in sch awesum avatar 2day..i was starved 4 him..and Vivu..awwwwww..he is such a sweetheart..fab acting..love him so much..

Ha Ha LOL seriously isint it sweet heart...its amazing how we both and ofcourse millions of ABHIYA lovers feel the same..awwwwww..I so so so love it..you know..!!Hug OH STARVING TO DEATH for VIVU & VISU yaar..I swear..Aaj kuch jaane mein jaan aagayi yaar uska woh smile dekh ke..!!Wohaaaaaaa..!!Only he can look so hot & NOBODY ELSE HAS THE TIGHT to look so HOTTTTT ..every moment of his life..!!Day Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Lovely post hema . Love abhlya ...ah that 2 min scene was so good . CV we are are very deprived of abhlya scene , pls give us more Cry

I like the way abhlya gave back to kabir with his twisted smile . Oops thats abhay !!!..When he said that line seeing to piya , piya did felt why he said so . I also like kabir  & abhay rivalry

Just hoping if abhay saves piya this time ..it will be fun to see the SID face Wink . Hope we get such scene rather sid saving piya .

Oh yeah me too like Kabir Abhay rivalry it is so cute..and that friendship of Vishal & Vovu comes across so nicely..!!They try to excel every time they are together ...they rock,,!! Oh yeah would love to see Sid jagged by Abhay anytime..!!Sorry Sid ....but Abhay is just toooooooooooooo close to my heart..!!And Piya's & was Maithili's also..!!And zillions of people like...me..Embarrassed
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I think I saw abhay smiling and laughing on screen after ages yaar ........it was like sadiyon ke pyaase ko do boond mill gaya ..... hum pyaar ke maaron ko ek ek boond ke liye kitna tarsati hai Ekta.......Cry

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Again a cute post....Hugafter yesterday's episode this scene was a fresh breather....abhiya are my jaan...the scene was supercute...abhay's smile is always a killer....isliye thode se mann nai bharta....i want more scenes...greedy me....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I still have to watch that Totzy but I am sure it was awesome.Day Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Love ur post. U know for me the PKYEK means one and only abhay and piya. few seconds of abhay my whole days stress gone.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

cute topic like today epi.....love da way piya starring at abhay nd when she raised hand to stop fighting b/w abhay nd kapir.....awww poor gal 2 cools k beech phas gai thi LOL

yea cant want to see abhay helping piya....Day Dreamingbut so less abiya these daysUnhappy

nd dear i dnt get abt wat BJP ND all plz explain i know its sum political party but...i didnt understand abt wat they were talkingConfused

AWWWW..Ridhima..dearoo..Nithin Gadkari is teh chief of BJP our  one of the famous Indian political party adn congress is another party which ofcourse is ruling us now ..adn Suresh kalmadi was in news for that CWG scam..so Abhay tried to help Piya about them..and he sarcastically said .ki If piya stilldosent know what are BJP & Congress then she better not write the exams ..hinting that she dosent knwo anything if she dosent know as simple as that..!!LOL  Gosh I hope I am able to clear your doubts or did I confuse you even more..!!??LOLHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimipyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index