Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@LADYBIRD D9..AWW..THAT YUO SO MUCH SWEET HEART..gosh..JOIN THIS WONDEFUL FORUM WHO IS LIK EYOU ..HEAD OVER HEALS ABOUT abhiYA & THI SHSOW IN GENERAL..EVERYONE IS SO SWEET HERE & NICETO SEE A SWEETU LIKE YOU  JOIN TH EGANG..KEEP POSTING AS i SEE YOU ARE A rcokerz..SO KEEP RICCKKING & THANKX A TONN FO RTHAT AWESOEM PICS yaar ..DO YOU SEE ABHAY's cutie red lips..awwwwww...I wonder that is why Pya always gets distracted & attracted to it...!!!๐Ÿคฃ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TR๐Ÿค— ah Abhay and that smirk/smile of his ๐Ÿ˜ am telling you the day show abhiya scene for more than 5 minutes, a sweet one...we all will go behosh๐Ÿ˜† because we have been so starved fo abhiya now from ages....

just loved loved Abhay yesterday...love his sarcasm....kya kare bechara piya ko help kiye bina to din hi pura nahi hota uska...bhale hi sarcastically kyun na help kare๐Ÿ˜† and end mein that smile,that's it I don't remember anything about the episode after that๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ahh..anmol..!! THAT WAS ONE REAL ANMOL SCENE EH..??!!๐Ÿ˜† AWESOME NA..!!๐Ÿค— Yes he is too good in being sarcastic..and that lover boy look..GOSH..To die for yaar..and yeah ..dont ask me how irritating it is..pure show mein sirf 3 min..ABHIYA..!! Uf..chalo 3 min hi sahi..lekin kay scene tha yaar..Pura Pagal kardiya..!!๐Ÿ˜

aww thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒromantic. u lift my mood with ur posts , its such a pleasure interacting here๐Ÿ˜Š
abahy is just so awesome , like him very much , scene was truly wonderful
i wonder what will all of us do if we get a full abhiya episode ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very nice post................their convo was mind blowing n i was thinking ..................abhay reads newspaper daily.........itni problems mein bhi reading ka time mil jta hai................๐Ÿ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

TR๐Ÿค— ah Abhay and that smirk/smile of his ๐Ÿ˜ am telling you the day show abhiya scene for more than 5 minutes, a sweet one...we all will go behosh๐Ÿ˜† because we have been so starved fo abhiya now from ages....

just loved loved Abhay yesterday...love his sarcasm....kya kare bechara piya ko help kiye bina to din hi pura nahi hota uska...bhale hi sarcastically kyun na help kare๐Ÿ˜† and end mein that smile,that's it I don't remember anything about the episode after that๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

REEPU..!!๐Ÿค—[email protected] true & chooo chweeet yara uski issi adaa pe toh mera dil..pagal hai yaar..!!Yeah that smile ..ke baad toh mera jaise ..(STM.).short term memory loss hogaya.,..๐Ÿคฃ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

aww thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒromantic. u lift my mood with ur posts , its such a pleasure interacting here๐Ÿ˜Š
abahy is just so awesome , like him very much , scene was truly wonderful
i wonder what will all of us do if we get a full abhiya episode ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

POORA EPI DIKHAYENGE TOH..mein toh zaroor ICU mein admit hojaavongi because meri saans ruk jaayegi na..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiaravivian

very nice post................their convo was mind blowing n i was thinking ..................abhay reads newspaper daily.........itni problems mein bhi reading ka time mil jta hai................๐Ÿ˜†

HA HA [email protected] Abhay ki taange kheech ne ka koi mauka nahin chodti na..๐Ÿคฃaw..SO CORRECT..itna time kahan milta hai yaar..!!๐Ÿ˜
usha786 thumbnail
but abhay was so rood with piya, is there any problem between visu off screen relationship, because according to previous exp. for ekta's serial. did you remember about kasuti zindgi ki , where lead actor has off screen problem they want to avoid each so cv changed story line and same thing happened inkastoori.
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i am so starving shivani for their scenes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and what is this ring , does it have special powers๐Ÿ˜•

Anmol, same here๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†btw, u have 2 tell me all abt tht ring๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I am still stuck in early jan....but cudnt resist not catching up on latest episodes and I think i read someone saying tht ring is with pia n protecting her and obviously it must b a very powerful๐Ÿ˜ƒ, btw i read somewhere sid was scared 2 see his mama flying๐Ÿ˜ณ do u know which episode was tht๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

@LADYBIRD D9..AWW..THAT YUO SO MUCH SWEET HEART..gosh..JOIN THIS WONDEFUL FORUM WHO IS LIK EYOU ..HEAD OVER HEALS ABOUT abhiYA & THI SHSOW IN GENERAL..EVERYONE IS SO SWEET HERE & NICETO SEE A SWEETU LIKE YOU  JOIN TH EGANG..KEEP POSTING AS i SEE YOU ARE A rcokerz..SO KEEP RICCKKING & THANKX A TONN FO RTHAT AWESOEM PICS yaar ..DO YOU SEE ABHAY's cutie red lips..awwwwww...I wonder that is why Pya always gets distracted & attracted to it...!!!๐Ÿคฃ

Hiii u can call me Shivani, n plzz let me know how shud i address u..๐Ÿ˜Š
I  am very pleased 2 b here, tqs to myfriend Anmol (Intruderfastji), who encouraged me 2 watch this soap and b here, Can I b honest and say I was surprised when u said everyone here is HOH abt Abhiya๐Ÿ˜ƒ, it shows tht everyone here r *total romantics*๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I will make myself familair with this place and interact with others too๐Ÿ˜Š..btw reg Pia getting attarcted to Abhay coz of cutiee red ips.๐Ÿ˜ณ..thts very obviously a part of the whole package...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ n its very sweet 2 write it publically..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†