India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Phone Confiscated Kalakari at Bay 4 now

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Yeh we have been after this to stop Urmila interfering in the MM and planning evil deeds to get Gopi and Kokila. CV's brought in the huge phone bill to get Kokila to act, well done CV's, Rashi de-clawed for now. Keep her busy Kokila.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17evadshobi12500ll-Shilpa-ll

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
hi nafisa
i m very happy because of what koki did with rashi. but so sad this is only because of naani. when naani will leave rashi will be again hetal's responsibility and she will get her phone back and she will again start her kalakari
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i know, i'm sad now that you mentioned it, when Naani leaves again softy softy Hetal will be in charge of Rashi and she will get her phone back and do less work, temporary measure and holiday for Gopi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobi12500

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

hi nafisa
i m very happy because of what koki did with rashi. but so sad this is only because of naani. when naani will leave rashi will be again hetal's responsibility and she will get her phone back and she will again start her kalakari

Well, hopefully by the tme Naani leaves, there will be sort form of progress between GoHem. Also Hetal may be stronger to deal with her bahu. Alternatively, Hetal might agree that Kokila should continue having responsibility of Rashi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

Originally posted by shobi12500

hi nafisa

Well, hopefully by the tme Naani leaves, there will be sort form of progress between GoHem. Also Hetal may be stronger to deal with her bahu. Alternatively, Hetal might agree that Kokila should continue having responsibility of Rashi.
but there is not much time left for gohem relation to grow naani is just for 8 days.
yes as u r saying if hetal agree that kokila should continue taking rashi resposibity then its a good sign

Edited by shobi12500 - 16 March 2011 at 10:54am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index