Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 16th March 2011 (Page 15)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
34 [68.00%]
12 [24.00%]
1 [2.00%]
1 [2.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
According to the articles as said I hope the track is going in a direction I think which will pave way for Archu to take matter into hands and even make a bold decision of she saying to Manav lets go to D's instead of otherway round. I think its been done to bring Archu into limelight so I think we might see Archu unable to see Manav sorrow makes a bold decision of taking Manav to D's and taking control of situation.Who knows when Savita sent Damo to jail Archu came and gave a session to Savita.I would like to see this in a way that Archu says enough u two now get ur mental block out of ur mind and sort it out kind of thing.Would love to see her take control ,I think Savita would then just keep quiet ,I think Savita needs some one to take control of her take right on her and take care of her which ARchu will do.I hope something like this comes up instead of a pathetic split of Arman...

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Lot of folks here say Manav has done everything he can.I am sorry I dont see that way ,as much I want Arman to be together I cannot see a mentally sick old women suffering too,Both Usha and Sush acting were amazing today Clap  once again I say Manav is a good son but bad in balancing relationships.I have been hater of Savita deeds right from start and I still hate it but according to me its not right to call a mentally sick old women evil and pathetic.I know Savita is worng but there is no denying Manav has been wrong with his approaches and decision right from the start.What has Manav done to say he has done everything.I am not talking about how he had left education for her and always stayed by her side.I am talking about present.No way you just compare what sacrifices Manav did for his mom and what Savita did for her son to raise him.Its a relationship that cannot be compared.Manav has always been word with no action guy,Well when Savita is wrong then  Manav is also wrong for his approach.Well what did he do in the first place.During all those times before it was Archu who forced him to go and see his mom.How can one say he has done all he could do. In fact by his poor approach he has not done anything. Just for the sake of asking forgiveness does not solve the problem. You dont just insert a knife in ones heart and then go and say sorry.Thats not how it is. Mother - son relationship is the most imp relationship.
Who said Manav to leave Archu? Also here we say is had Manav not thought about this ignorant approach and had be thought this situation would not have arisen.Manav is a good son,good husband who is a faliure in balancing relationships. He cannot balance them and his judgement of situations are bad hence he always lands in such situation.Archu has always supported him but has blindly supported him which is bad.The props here Manav gave too much importance to K;s and lost track what was happening at D's.
Savita is wrong but this was not the time to force Archu on Savita.I have been saying right from the start ,first treat ur mom get her cured give her time to think.She is mentally Sick when u can remove that mental block from her head by giving her good treatment.Had he instead of saying those words "I am not eligible to be ur son " treated her,ok he said that in anger but he did not take any effect to start treatment for his mom.Just saying my mom his sick and doing nothing does not make Manav to say I have done everything.You need to put words into action.
Do we just withdraw ourself who is very close to you and his mentally sick saying she is evil and bad.Wont we try to treat her where did Manav do that.The amount of time he spent solving his Saali's issues had he spent some time for his mom things could have been better.
Again I am saying here Manav should know enough to think that his mom has lost it whatever she says is coming not from her heart.Archu can realize it without even seeing Savita ,Mr Manav cannot he is too emotionally caught up with things he makes hasty judgements which costs him.
All I say is as Savita is wrong Manav is too wrong with his approach,this is from today's right from that ignorant approach Manav was wrong and he knows it and Savita is such a deep depression she does not know what she wants.Even if Manav comes back all alone to Savita he will be lifeless soul and thats not going to make Savita happy.Nothin is going to make savita happy she has lost the will to live and she is in depression.Only love can save her whic h Archu can and will give.
A mental person when u go near will hit u throw things at you if ts ur loved ones would you just give up,Idont think so u will persist and hope they get cured thats what Manav needs to do. Manav needs to show his stubborness in a good way take Archu with him and enter D's and tell himself and Archu to focus only on D's and not on K's issue anymore and persist on treating Savita.She is not in position to start a battle again with ARchu she is too tired physically and mentally and this is the right time for Manav to be stubborn in positive sense let Archu take care of Sachu and household and Manav focus on Savita treatment.Get her to good doctors not some local docs get good treatment started ,Archu is an amazing cook give her good food.With love you can do the impossible and if Arman put their action foot forward here it will happen Savita will be cured.When Manav can persist with K;s after getting tappads and gaali's I think he can give Savita one more chance ,I think being his mom she atleast deserves this.
Again I say Manav thinking is right and approach is wrong and Savita at the moment thinking,approach nothing is right coz she is mentally sick and needs help.Dont fail to that emotional blackmail coming from a sick patient ,Manav is matured enough to know that about his mom just get into D's with Archu and take matters into ur hand.As a son you have the right just do it and rest will sort out itself.
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Mandy , I saw the last scene again just now ..I don't know but this time I a mnot that happy with the way Manav came and talked to Archana ...
What the hell was he trying to do ...make her feel guilty  , indirectly telling her that she is coming between him and his mother ...
Just hear his dialogues again ....
Archana my mother doesn't love me anymore becsue she thinks my love is a dikhawa and fake and  she has given me only one way to prove my love to her ......that I should leave you and go to her ....
I am sorry , but isn't this what he is trying to say to her ...
How is she supposed to answer this ....????
Manav knows very well how much his wife loves him .... first giving her a hug and then telling her this ....what is this supposed to mean ??

no Tanyadi watever he said to Archu was not to make to her feel guilty and make her say go manav i'll be fine..but yes'day after wat savita said to him he's completely left out and wants to share his feelings and she is the only one whom he can hug and share wat he feels..and if he doesnt let out wat he says he'll be even moree depressed as we all know if some depression is inside only den it'll grow even moree..infact i was really glad dat he spoke to Archu den a sort of relief for him..

i'm really worried dat wat if dis track is actually leading to ArMan's sperationCryCry maybe after Holi dey'll?Ouch

I'm really hating dis track..seriously i'm gonna kill CVs if dey drag dis track like dey did for Dharmesh track...its damn irritatingDead

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 17 March 2011 at 12:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
HelloSmile
Ok i've not read any other posts. No time. Kid not well n i'm at work but will post my comment coz i miss SOTD.Hug
Ok ArMan helping MadsThumbs Up A big Thumbs Down 4 those who said that Archu was being manipulative n faking friendship coz she was just milking Mads 2 get her divorced 4 her sis Vaishu's right.It's an open secret i love Archana but i also blame her dimwitted behaviours when needed but Archu is not manipulative. She is gud at heart n can never think badly 4 ANYONE. Just like Manav. Yeah yeah they r bloody mahaan n has their heart on their palm n in this materialistic world it is just plainly foolish but i love themBig smileLOLLOL
Oh God Bhavna!!D'ohShe wants a grandson at any cost 2 get a reason 2 liveShocked Boff!! this lady is surely  full of herself n her attitudes my my!! No wonder Varsha n her make that poor Satish's life hell n her hubby i pity him. He is getting sanwiched bet son n wifeOuch
Savita- Manav trackDead So wat i've understood a son is a mom's property n he has no right in giving love 2 someone else other than the MotherOuch 
Savita is maahir/expert in emotional blackmailing n in making others guilty. I'm getting really angry these days n Karsri i can understand u perfectly well if u r reading me. Savita surely wants the Nirupa Roy  back. Those who were missing ullu lallu Manav are being entertained. He looked like wimpDead
Manav crying in Archana's armsDead Archana will surely feel guilty. Savita aai is not getting my sympathy at any cost. I'm sorry this is not done. This emotional blackmailing from a mother who wants 2 have her way at everybody's  expense n her asking 4 proofs of her son's love is just a bigThumbs Down
Will post later friends. I think i'd like 2 share something with u here coz u r family.Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrishootingstar27JaishankarThaneearchanamanavNisha_90Tanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
sreedi..great post..lovedd ur review Thumbs Up i do agree abt savita which mother will ask her kid's love's proof? she is simply behaving  stubborn nd wants only her manmani dats it..

p.s..i just finished watching PR IF holi video..everyones saying dey are playing holi in Manav's chawl i.e savita's house and even Damo is also dere..so i assume ArMan moved into D's houseConfused

omshreejaanu

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Excellent commentary Jaanu. Spot on analysisThumbs Up

Happy there is someone else who thinks Archu is a star for helping Madhuri Tongue.She never did have a hidden agenda in being friends and its nice to see her spend time with a equally nice and sweet lady than with her venomous sisters. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriarchanamanavomshreejaanu

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

[

I feel the same way too.Manav can be just as manipulative as Sav aai. Remember when Archu didnt want to get married to Jaywant?It was Manav who gave her the stupid condition, knowing very well he has complete control of Archu and she would do ANYTHING that he asks her to do.Archu just wants Manav to be happy so to the world it would seem like Archu's decision to separate temporarily when in reality it is Manav who drove her to that.I really dont want to see another separation track Disapprove Archu has suffered enough Unhappy 

Brilliant acting by Sushant but  dont like what he said,Manav's guilt trip are the worst and the one who suffers the most when he goes on them is Archu.

so you also think  like me ...I also thought that his saying ' my mother doesn't love me was the first of the guilt trips that he would be putting on Archana now ....
Many more to follow until she herself tells him to go ....be content by taking care of his mother ...

But Nisha and Mandy think that he was only sharing  his feelings and we are misunderstanding him ....Fine , let's see .....how things go from here ...I hope we are wrong ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 March 2011 at 5:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27archanamanavNisha_90omshreejaanu

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Good review Jaanu  ..Me too , very angry with yesterday's show ....Angry

omshreejaanu

Go to top