Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 16th March 2011 (Page 13)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
34 [68.00%]
12 [24.00%]
1 [2.00%]
1 [2.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Worst dreams have come true.. Savita Aai has crossed her limits.. She is being very selfish and left no choice for Manav.. She is ill and Manav's house is in a mess.. Manav has lost it completely..
Manav is indeed doomed ....

God the way Manav hugged Archana he was so helpless.. I dont know what they will decide... I dont want them to get separated again for some silly reasons as they had done before.. I dont know what Archana will decide.. I think she will ask Manav to go to Savita Aai's house as Aai wants..
Not yet ....but maybe eventually when savita gets more sick and manav gets more depressed .Then she will tell him to go ...

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
there is no happiness in this serial..Ermm...this manav is always miserable..Ouch..savita is one tough person to handle..she just does what she wishes..doesn't even care for the little baby now i think..Ouch..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

there is no happiness in this serial..Ermm...this manav is always miserable..Ouch..savita is one tough person to handle..she just does what she wishes..doesn't even care for the little baby now i think..Ouch..
Usha Savita Aai has become Ghajini and Sachu has become Mr.India (invisible).. Feeling really bad today after seeing Manav (Sushant's acting) and trying to get some laugh.. I know I am bad at it.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneearchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Right now ...yes it could be the case ...bcause if  she cared for him then she would take her medicines ..She only does what she wants to do ....doesn't think about the others ...Manav can take care of himself but how will poor sachu take care of himself ....
Either Manav and Archna take his responsibility or someone should call Shravani and tell her to take her son back ...
Really baby sachu should only be with Shravani ...

Thaneearchanamanav

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by ArManFan1

Worst dreams have come true.. Savita Aai has crossed her limits.. She is being very selfish and left no choice for Manav.. She is ill and Manav's house is in a mess.. Manav has lost it completely..
Manav is indeed doomed ....

God the way Manav hugged Archana he was so helpless.. I dont know what they will decide... I dont want them to get separated again for some silly reasons as they had done before.. I dont know what Archana will decide.. I think she will ask Manav to go to Savita Aai's house as Aai wants..
Not yet ....but maybe eventually when savita gets more sick and manav gets more depressed .Then she will tell him to go ...

Di I feel CV's are up to it now else why will they show Savita Aai keeping this demand in front of Manav.. She did not even look at him..

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Right now ...yes it could be the case ...bcause if  she cared for him then she would take her medicines ..She only does what she wants to do ....doesn't think about the others ...Manav can take care of himself but how will poor sachu take care of himself ....
Either Manav and Archna take his responsibility or someone should call Shravani and tell her to take her son back ...
Really baby sachu should only be with Shravani ...
I Seriously pity Sachu.. He has a better life and deserve to have a better life than stay in this chawl without anyone to care.. I dont know how come Shravani forget him completely.. She did not even care to inquire about him till now.. Again what a mother!!!!
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Not even one phone call ????

I a mvery angry with her charceter today ......And sachu was the baby she had as it was supposed to be pyar ki nishani .....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

there is no happiness in this serial..Ermm...

Yes usha ... no happiness....CryCry

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 March 2011 at 7:40pm

Thaneearchanamanav

Go to top